Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

aAjaxs's defence

This is a discussion on aAjaxs's defence within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm not trying to flame, I'm saying what's on my mind. Leave this fucking topic like you said you would....
Page: 6

Psy

I'm not trying to flame, I'm saying what's on my mind. Leave this fucking topic like you said you would.

BlueAdept

Psy, this is not a flame just clarification on some inaccuracies in your original post.
    First - Aajax has stated many times he was never in the military. He has said that he has read books and studied military strategy and has a special admiration for the polish military unit known as 303 (not the clan).
    Second- Aajax did not loose Glarfist’s items. The items belonged to another member of Tormentors.
    Three – both of Ajax’s WE came from CaRnAgE. The first was from a drop when carnage was Tormentors2 and Chup gave it to Aj. The second was from CaRnAgE after we reformed clan also given by Chup.
    Fourth – not everyone hated Aj in CaRnAgE and he was defended many times both in clan and in KO community by our members. Unfortunately we did not see eye to eye on some important issues and we parted ways after many discussions on these disagreements. To this day I still consider Aj a friend.
    Fifth – Aj was involved in hacking Matt’s (Cocain) accnt.. He talked with me at length about thinking that Matt had been trying to hack him and that he had a friend get access to Matt’s computer and that Aj took all the items and burned them to teach him a lesson.
    Finally you accuse Cosa of stealing Aj’s items without any significant proof. Well anyone who knows Cosa knows that he has a long history as a honest and trustworthy person and this is the main reason that Aj picked Cosa to help him with getting premium on his accnt, which he did for over a year. Cosa has responded to this thread and he has denied your allegations. Now, it sure does seem to me that with all the people Aj has pissed off during his time on USKO that there are many more likely candidates out there that did this, but that’s just my opinion.

Originally posted by Cocaine
    shut the fuck up, the person who brought it up is just as bad as you. this topic was about aj until someone else brought this up.

yuna, i dont care if your a man or a woman, you deserve a swift backhand to the face.
    u mention this is a bout aja but u still continue to flame now cuz u ran to a moderator (phantom most likely) while you thought of a comeback and had tra banned cuz he was pwning your ass
    you are just as bad as the wife beater with your backhand shit u lucky u are just a pixle to me because i'll return that backhand to u cuz men who need to hit women aint got balls like u do so keep asking mods to ban people u cant talk shit to

Psy

Thank you blue for responding in the manner I would have liked. I'll take your word for it on the warrior earrings. I did believe that he was in the military, but again i'll take your word for it that he wasn't as I cannot recall the division I thought he said he was in. When AJ was kicked, he was hated. Almost everyone in clan chat laughed at him. I take peoples' word for it when they say Cosa gave out information sufficient to getting ajax's account messed up. I will elaborate on the things I know if you would elaborate on what ajax said to you exactly.

Cocaine

blue: well put.

yuna: go fuck yourself. oh btw, i didnt run anywhere, i simply MSN'd a moderator. i really shouldnt have bothered wasting my time with tra seeing as he is just a little racist, moronic, and pitiful child. give him my regards.

ps: i still suggest punctuation

Tra, was it seriously necessary to post shit like "wife beater"? Last time i checked, this post was about aajaxs, not Dr4g0n's personal life. Does him being a "wife beater" change the what you, Psy and others are trying to prove/disprove?

P.S. - Not taking sides, but it's really annoying when someone thinks personal life = KO 'rep'.

Cocaine

shurt you know your taking my side :wub:

Nope, not taking sides, both you and Psy are good friends of mine, I'd like to keep it that way.

Restricted

wife beater wife beater

Cocaine

/me buys shurt a sense of humor

MaDDoG[DC]

zzzzz cosa farmed lots off times cz and el morad seen it lots off times talked with him lots off times partied with from times to times

as for cocaine hacking someone lmao dont crack me up he doesnt steal shit not 1 coin hes just to honest

and wife beater zzzzz u all need shut up ore ill be glad to beat u up in r/l

Originally posted by Restricted
    wife beater wife beater
    Hi Tra. Why the new account?

TunaFishyMe

i think the whole Dragon and wife beater thing was a joke. Or else he wouldnt be here right now but still in jail. It was kind of like how spray left and his babashoping thing.

Originally posted by MaDDoG[DC
    ]

and wife beater zzzzz u all need shut up ore ill be glad to beat u up in r/l

nigga...dont talk shit that u cant prove...this is over the internet...saying tht u beat them up in r/l, when u urself is like 2k miles away...words over the internet dont mean shit....i would love for u to say that to me in my nieghborhood.

MaDDoG[DC]

and i gladly would prove it and nigga ??? pls get some commen sense

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast