Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Abazaba Scammer/ cheater

This is a discussion on Abazaba Scammer/ cheater within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey this guy on new server (WEST) CALLED Abazaba its a dam scammer... just take off some items from my ...
Page: 1

Banned

hey this guy on new server (WEST) CALLED Abazaba its a dam scammer... just take off some items from my friend account... the history its this

Abazaba (Ryan) asked him for a plat prem.. and he said he was gonna give him a lvl 68 rogue on ronark... all went good . but then when he log in.. the real Owener of the account appears and then like 2 days ago ryan took the items :S on my friend rogue

do not acept this guy on any clan and partys pls

I am the one who traded....and yes all was fine until few days ago when i login and my items gone...and he was last email on the acc

Ok heres the scoop first of all i didnt scam any one, your and idiot. I gave you the account and i gave you ALL the info to change its not my fault its ur own dumbass fault, i didnt scam shit.. YOU could have changed the email but you didnt and last night on msn i offered you to give you the email, but you refuse and say fuck off. Besides i gave you the account with items on it , So its not my fault its yours. I didnt take shit maybe you should ask your so called friend . THanks Bye Bye

And also may i add that ive been playing on the new server this whole time. So i think it might be your fault because you didnt change all info and got fucked by someone else and figured you would blame it on the guy who sold it to you.

Icy

bro ryan is no scammer
    i trust him with items and he didnt take any
    i think somewhere you got scammed by
    other people you let on the account
    and is just tryin to find someone to blame

bro ryan is no scammer
    i trust him with items and he didnt take any
    i think somewhere you got scammed by
    other people you let on the account
    and is just tryin to find someone to blame[/b]
    Thank you baba

yea my friend...a trustable trader, would scam/hack me?....wow ur funny...also RAZZ told me you scammed like 3 other people on that account....including him.he lent you the dam account and you sell it?

any proof?
    all i see is your word against his (and well ryan is a clannie so i trust him more then you)

any proof?
    all i see is your word against his (and well ryan is a clannie so i trust him more then you)[/b]
    Thank you

Eulalia

Ryan you forgot to add the part where you scammed the account off me. Wheres my fucking money? What about Didinino's money? And what about the guy who bought you 4500 g1 credits? Yeah, I checked the billing history champ. So either you scammed Me+Didino+4500 g1 credit mystery man, or you, in reality, had tons of money on your hands but instead insisted on scamming me and Didino.

Guys, Ryan doesnt scam items ingame, he simply scams USD.

As for Ryan's new 1-week old clannies who trust him die-hard, I can get about 30+ vouchers from one of ronark's top clan IRsMI that Ryan:

1. Scammed the account from me. I want my money.
    2. Scammed Platinum Premium from Didino
    3. Sold a scammed account to Kojo.

Ok first of all i didnt scam anyone get ur vouchers baba i told u im gettting money so stop posting False statements , so suck me?

didinino

Deluxe, posting a scammer post on a matter that isnt finished yet is very stupid.

i have been scammed before ( aka my comments offtopic) and i know its not smart to post until u are 100% sure he scammed u.

on this matter things arent clear yet and BELIEVE ME:

if something bad happens with this issue u have my word i'll point on the one that is guilty and put him to sleep forever.

Those who know the issue dont post anything because its not over yet and u just did that without any reason.

its not over yet, so u can close topic cause i got info he didnt block you on msn, and 100% of the scammers, when they wanna scam, they block u from msn.

RAZZ i already spoke to u on msn, u know whats going on, and its not over yet. Ryan can still come clean, and he is telling me that he wants to, and i give ppl a second chance just with a time limit... and that limit isnt over yet.

Eulalia

I'm not going to edit my post--We'll see how it plays out, just keep in mind I'm waiting much longer than you have, Dino. To me it seems like the second chance expired. I would love Ryan to prove me wrong and simply pay me though.

Thanks DidiNino. im going through very rough times , and just like people to know if they understand thanks but im not a scammer

Eulalia

I'm not gonna edit my posts but Ryan maintains that he will pay me so until he dissapears I guess he's gg.

RAZZ i already spoke to u on msn, u know whats going on, and its not over yet. Ryan can still come clean, and he is telling me that he wants to, and i give ppl a second chance just with a time limit... and that limit isnt over yet.[/b]
    Basically what he said.

I guess i'll leave this up to you guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast