Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Abazaba Scammer/ cheater

This is a discussion on Abazaba Scammer/ cheater within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yatta take off ur message i have a feeling that someone is lying here. Funny gave up and if he ...
Page: 2

didinino

Yatta take off ur message i have a feeling that someone is lying here.

Funny gave up and if he wants to post anything about his scam he can come in here and provide proofs (do u have a clear proof that they even wanted to trade accounts? assuming they did, did u know X was at work all day?).

let the this issue finish and then open a new topic and we will see whats going on.

thx.

Yatta take off ur message i have a feeling that someone is lying here.

Funny gave up and if he wants to post anything about his scam he can come in here and provide proofs (do u have a clear proof that they even wanted to trade accounts? assuming they did, did u know X was at work all day?).

let the this issue finish and then open a new topic and we will see whats going on.

thx.[/b]
    Thank you didi i even told Icy i had to work overtime at work and said go to bdw on my char. and then left.. So yea

Ok so im confused, my clannies from Fierce, here, say Aba isnt scammer, people in vent/game say he is. And on top of that hes kicked from clan. Last time he pmed me (Ryan) i told him that i dont talk to scammers, which was really rude of me if he isnt...

So can anyone tell at least wtf is going on seriously... Scammer or not?

didinino

about server Carnac--- THERE ARE NO PROOFS, therefore, Aba isnt a scammer (a guy jumped up and said &#39;he licked my nutz&#39; <_<..no proofs).
    about server Ronark--- updates are kept with those involved with this matter.

btw, deluxe-if u want updates add me to msn its on my profile. we didnt forget u kanka.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12