Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

About Dylan

This is a discussion on About Dylan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So basicly the story is Chris [ YouGotPwndByMyAss ] have pmed me in Whatsapp to help his friend Dylan[ ISpitInYourGrave ...
Page: 1

Default About Dylan

So basicly the story is
    Chris [YouGotPwndByMyAss] have pmed me in Whatsapp to help his friend Dylan[ISpitInYourGrave] to buy GBs in HomeKOWorld and he's gonna send me money in PayPal.
    I did order for him and he recieved his GBs,after 2 days on May 16 I have logged my PayPal and haven't seen any money sent from him.I called Chris to remind him as the picture shows :
    https://imgur.com/a/sw4pjGw
    After some hours he responded me you can see the picture:
    https://imgur.com/a/BfsWjlk
    So if he had issues in PayPal why he wouldn't say to me in first place?.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    He had a money / card problem so he couldn't pay for a week. So he have forgotten after that. It can happen lol. And i didn't know about this but he paid now so it's done.
    Also he can't send photo's right now cuz he is not at home.
    And you shouldn't talk after all since u are Grobar the biggest scammer , cheater ever.
    So his friend[Chris] said his card issue have been fixed after 1 week so my money should be sent on 23 May.but why when I went publicly in this topic KO-cuce.com.tr are scammers. I've got my money immediately?

How can some one forgot that he owns money to some1 else? your argument is weak.

But the fact that I wouldn't care about that 30$ and you tried to save it when you see me not calling you everyday about it.

I will not care if you got banned or not,but also the fact that you are trying to defend your self and not apologising shows your personality very obviously.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JokeyS View Post
    So basicly the story is
    Chris [YouGotPwndByMyAss] have pmed me in Whatsapp to help his friend Dylan[ISpitInYourGrave] to buy GBs in HomeKOWorld and he's gonna send me money in PayPal.
    I did order for him and he recieved his GBs,after 2 days on May 16 I have logged my PayPal and haven't seen any money sent from him.I called Chris to remind him as the picture shows :
    https://imgur.com/a/sw4pjGw
    After some hours he responded me you can see the picture:
    https://imgur.com/a/BfsWjlk
    So if he had issues in PayPal why he wouldn't say to me in first place?.

So his friend[Chris] said his card issue have been fixed after 1 week so my money should be sent on 23 May.but why when I went publicly in this topic KO-cuce.com.tr are scammers. I've got my money immediately?

How can some one forgot that he owns money to some1 else? your argument is weak.

But the fact that I wouldn't care about that 30$ and you tried to save it when you see me not calling you everyday about it.

I will not care if you got banned or not,but also the fact that you are trying to defend your self and not apologising shows your personality very obviously.
    holy shit, you are a fucking monkey.

i forgot, its still my bad, shouldn't of happend.
    if i had to post about everyone that paid me back "late" then there would be 10's of topics here from the last year.

you didn't send me any reminder (after May 16) in previous post you claimed to have send it August 16

before you even come back to claim anything.
    money was send immediatly after i saw your message on this forum. as this is the first reminder since may 16 you sent me

in the picture you can clearly see when everything happend, and that i was the first one to send him a message (after 2 days) when chris reminded me last.
    paypal does funky stuff, and sometimes it takes awhile to reconnect a card. after it was connected i forgot about all of this. as we had quited the server already
    i'll get some ppl to vouch for me here.

Well, did he pay you in the end or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well, did he pay you in the end or not?

this picture was posted after his first post in another section

i did many trades with Dylan and ye i agree he forgets a lot but it's probably because of his hard time in real life past months, i would never say he would like to scam anyone, it's not in his style, and ye everyone can forget, unfortunately it happens to him a lot, but he would never scam anyone.

I’ve let Dylan borrow my money several times. Not once he ever scammed me or anyone I know by any mean. I simply think its normal for someone that owe you money to remind them. But it is indeed his bad for forgeting it. But I HIGHLY doubt dylan wouldn’t pay a mere 30$ to screw his name up... And over time playing with him, I can say it isnt the first time he forget stuff. But he always end up paying his dept.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post

this picture was posted after his first post in another section
    Well the reason I asked was because all that matters to the forums is whether you paid him or not. It doesn't change the fact that you're an asshole for not paying him back properly, but that's between you 2.

holy shit, you are a fucking monkey.

i forgot, its still my bad, shouldn't of happend.
    if i had to post about everyone that paid me back "late" then there would be 10's of topics here from the last year.

you didn't send me any reminder (after May 16) in previous post you claimed to have send it August 16

before you even come back to claim anything.
    money was send immediatly after i saw your message on this forum. as this is the first reminder since may 16 you sent me

in the picture you can clearly see when everything happend, and that i was the first one to send him a message (after 2 days) when chris reminded me last.
    paypal does funky stuff, and sometimes it takes awhile to reconnect a card. after it was connected i forgot about all of this. as we had quited the server already
    i'll get some ppl to vouch for me here.
    LMFAO , you need your friends to vouch for you? can't talk by yourself?.

You should be banned at least for not respecting promises and trying to scam.

LMFAO , you need your friends to vouch for you? can't talk by yourself?.

You should be banned at least for not respecting promises and trying to scam.

trying to scam? are you crazy?
    i would ruin my name for 30$? ma dude here

i'll also add this:
    previous trade we did
    https://gyazo.com/551dfd36b1b4b9ff70f0563718f3b43f
    https://gyazo.com/db2e2d7d238a9cde45c6a273f91233fb
    https://gyazo.com/b487e90928f8c61f3c02dcb25ca9416b
    https://gyazo.com/798f29e8e3edace04c42a496e98158ea

as you claim you had no idea who i was.

fyi, these are just a few ppl where i have done multiple trades with, had full account acces to accounts worth alot more then just 30$

trying to scam? are you crazy?
    i would ruin my name for 30$? ma dude here

i'll also add this:
    previous trade we did
    https://gyazo.com/551dfd36b1b4b9ff70f0563718f3b43f
    https://gyazo.com/db2e2d7d238a9cde45c6a273f91233fb
    https://gyazo.com/b487e90928f8c61f3c02dcb25ca9416b
    https://gyazo.com/798f29e8e3edace04c42a496e98158ea

as you claim you had no idea who i was.
    It doesn't matter ,take this as an example : FuriousKo - new scammer - watch out.
    This guy had the chance to scam best of gears back in Gordion,but why did he manage to scam 600$ instead?.

It doesn't matter ,take this as an example : FuriousKo - new scammer - watch out.
    This guy had the chance to scam best of gears back in Gordion,but why did he manage to scam 600$ instead?.
    why are you trying to call me out for being a scammer here?
    stop being a child, the dept has been paid.
    shouldn't of happend in the first place i aggree.

but this all would've got solved with a simple message a week or even 2 later (as paypal tends to take long)

why are you trying to call me out for being a scammer here?
    stop being a child, the dept has been paid.
    shouldn't of happend in the first place i aggree.

but this all would've got solved with a simple message a week or even 2 later (as paypal tends to take long)
    Well, you are the guy who should initiates to give people back their money, you asked for help then wants me to pm you everyday for getting my money back?.
    You did not keep your promise.And you should be punished.

Well, you are the guy who should initiates to give people back their money, you asked for help then wants me to pm you everyday for getting my money back?.
    You did not keep your promise.And you should be punished.
    i never said you were wrong about that did i?
    asking for an admin to ban me cause i paid back late is a bit over the top no?

but fine, pointles to react cause you did state what you want.
    lets see what the rest of the forum thinks.

i never said you were wrong about that did i?
    asking for an admin to ban me cause i paid back late is a bit over the top no?

but fine, pointles to react cause you did state what you want.
    lets see what the rest of the forum thinks.
    Yep , you should be banned for not respecting promises.

You guys said I will be paid after you got GBs [ Look I've went first for you to just help you,wasn't even playing that server].

But you didn't even tell me that you had issues in PayPal and after you fixed yours , you didn't send money , don't tell me that 2months is not enough for you to remmember.Chris have reminded you 5 times as he said himself.

You didn't even care to send message to say that you were not able to send money If I didn't message Chris.

Maybe just confrim that you would not have paid me unless I posted it publicly?

Yep , you should be banned for not respecting promises.

You guys said I will be paid after you got GBs [ Look I've went first for you to just help you,wasn't even playing that server].

But you didn't even tell me that you had issues in PayPal and after you fixed yours , you didn't send money , don't tell me that 2months is not enough for you to remmember.Chris have reminded you 5 times as he said himself.

You didn't even care to send message to say that you we're not able to send money If I didn't message Chris.

so this is not telling you my paypal had a problem?
    do you have a clue how long it can take to reconnect a card to paypal? a friend of mine (SweetAmber) took like a month or so do fix his.
    also, didn't expected paypal to have removed my card, why did it do that? no one knows
    paypals ways are paypals ways.

cut the crap. you are just bending the truth to make me look like a scammer. meanwhile you got your money

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-15-2023, 07:03 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    12-28-2022, 05:43 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    11-10-2022, 11:43 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    09-12-2022, 03:56 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2022, 09:59 PM