Account scammed

This is a discussion on Account scammed within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone. I recently bought an account, and it was taken back while I was gone this weekend. I guess ...
Page: 1

Default Account scammed

Hey everyone. I recently bought an account, and it was taken back while I was gone this weekend. I guess its what I get for buying an account, but the users name who took it was distance04 http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/44472.html

I'll link some images of our conversation, and proof he took it back.

http://imgur.com/a/RziQZ

^ that is our conversation about him giving me the account information, sending money, all that jazz, and the last image is the Steam account name and it's account email change back to his. Mine started with an L and his started with an A, and as you can see it starts with an A in the last image. If you need more proof, let me know what you need more specifically, and I'll try to get it to you how I can. Just trying to get this ticket in quick before he scams anyone else.

No bad feelings, part of these forums I guess. I'll get over it lol, I just don't want losers like this to keep doing it.

Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Johnson; 04-17-2016 at 07:49 PM.

i got scammed the same way by a trusted person why would you even trade with someone who has...

Join Date04-24-2015

also with 58 posts :/

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

looks like buying / selling accounts on steam is totally unsafe.

i say to people all the time,don't buy steam accounts first owner will always get it back,simple as that,untill they release chyper ring stay away from buying accounts !!!

Pretty compelling evidence as far as i can see. Lucky he didn't lose anything else, perhaps selling steam accounts should just get blacklisted as they can be taken back many years from now at any point from first owner.

(johnson is in my clan)

Too bad that you used WU, then no way to get it back :|. Buying a steam account is not a good option, no matter you will get sammed or not, you will always worry about someday, after gear your char with good items it may all gone.

Thanks for all the support guys, I'll get over it. I learned my lesson as well, I do see he is banned now so he can't do it to someone else now. I guess you can close this thread if need be!

Thanks everyone.