The same old crahp happening in CZ day after day

This is a discussion on The same old crahp happening in CZ day after day within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; No words can express my feeling on how STUPID K2 is for allowing these NP transfers to go on for ...
Page: 1

Default The same old crahp happening in CZ day after day

No words can express my feeling on how STUPID K2 is for allowing these NP transfers to go on for days on end. Are they honestly blind or just ignorant?

For those who can't see the problem, look at the orc side leader board and you'll notice these bastards have 33000+ NPs.

They are freaking top 5 on the ladder rank...can no one realize that this game is being dominated by hackers? That new APR mumbojumbo that was just implemented does absolute jack.

My underlining question is: Is NP transferring legal now? (this ain't a rhetorical question, i'm being 100% serious)

If so, let's all do it because it's clear that K2 doesn't give a rat's ass about the quality of the game.
    Last edited by fugar; 01-08-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Fuck that bastards who use nptrans or koxp it destroys the whole game and been going on
    forever i hope k2 team get their finger out the asses and bann big fags like those.

about your question - its not legal to np transfring :P and about thos pics u right ive seen them like every day makin some insane nps and k2 wont do a thing about it but its not new i just hope they will wake up on someday and ban thos hackers =\

Legacy Senior Member

they look like they are some fan club of thetitanz

Little archer Senior Member

it doesnt really bother me tbh

It should be illegal because they're clearly using hacks if they can blatantly spam the board for hours on end, day after day. How can i prove this? I've seen humans kill the player that gets "tped" out for NPT and yet they don't change location but instead they keep NPTing. Can you spell BOTTING? So clearly this IS illegal.

How can it not bother you if you see hackers covering the leader board in EMC instead of legit players? And how can you stand having your chatbox spammed for hours in CZ seeing the same old twats getting kills and earning thousands upon thousands of nps in a matter of minutes? It defeats the purpose of the game since the ultimate goal is to have the most NPs or LPs at the end of the month (for me anyway).

Plp keep doing that with names of high plp like Degano, Shark and shit trying to impersonate them but its just a fail, knowing they only do it in C2 ive seen someone called Xero made 115k nps 2 days ago

Moisty

I feel u bro!

Wish there were a website where u can complain at K2, or hire a lawyer to do something with em. Dunno how, but it would be nice !

Hope these corrupted ma fukz start to do something about it soon.

mehh K2 is too stupid to be shit about them.. their gms are only supervising these forums and not banning other ppl ingame ;D

Banned Senior Member

and now ncs is cheap so....