Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ad1l glitching?

This is a discussion on Ad1l glitching? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not tryin here to make a flame topic, or tryin to make him banned, but just wanted to warn him ...
Page: 1

Haxium

Default Ad1l glitching?

Not tryin here to make a flame topic, or tryin to make him banned, but just wanted to warn him that this isn't allowed (spamming cats eye or lup while running), and more then losing your char, you can fuck the reputation of your clan.

I know ad1l has been sold (i think cuz ive seen a topic s> ad1l) but the clan is the same. I don't have fraps (tried to make screenshots but just noticed its useless ), but i don't care, the only one i aim here is him and he know what im talkin about.

You got the gear and the lvl, improve your skill instead of using those noob bugs >.<

Ad1L

Default Re: Ad1l glitching?

Originally posted by Haxium
    You got the gear and the lvl, improve your skill instead of using those noob bugs >.<
    1: im still the sam Ad1L.. i think u know me.
    2: I've never do that sh1t.
    3: You got the gear and the lvl, improve your skill instead of CALLING PPL BUGGER WHEN U DONT HAVE PROOF.
    4: I hope u improve ur brain coz u know no1 will believe you that im glitching who knows me.. also ppl that see u dont have a proof about that sh1t.
    5:I'm worst mood atm coz i see that goodguns can become a moron like you hax..

Sry about my bad reply babaz.. any1 can stop hax pls ? hes gonna call more ppl glitcher if he wont ban..

Thanx h43r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

A simple PM to me would have been apreiated

Haxium

Never wanted u to be banned, at least now u know someone have seen u. Thats why proof isn't needed cuz it was just a warn. Even if u deny it, ive seen a char called Ad1l in Outkast doing that cheat, i wasn't drunk and im not tryin to kill a "reputation" or something.

I Dont EVEN know u, i mean never talked with u or something, so WHY the hell would i say that ?
    Just because ive seen u, and that just made me smile. I agree that random noobs do that, but what about u?

And you are the first guy i "report". Just because those random noobs doing it don't even worth it.

And im sorry about the pm part, i know that i should have just pm ad1l, not even you felix, cuz its the only one i wanted to talk to, only to warn. I myself don't care about it, but after the warn come the fraps, and after that, the ban and the whine about your clan. (I know that because of the story with symbolic clan, which just "killed" it).

Ad1L

Haxi u have some serious prblms.

If its a warning u can pm me there when u saw me glitching... u didnt.

If its a report u can gyft a frap etc. to babaz... u didnt , also dun have a frap or smth..

As u know u follow a wrong way to warn/report a glitcher..

Im a sin from the beggining of Diez and no1 called me glitcher or smth before. I've never did that u think.

Originally posted by Ad1L

If its a report u can gyft a frap etc. to babaz... u didnt , also dun have a frap or smth..

Im a sin from the beggining of Diez and no1 called me glitcher or smth before. I've never did that u think.
    That's because they are all too busy calling you gay :wub:

::::

glitcher zuzhhahah haah

If Ad1l is a glitcher I will soon have sex with Angelina Jolie

Originally posted by claude

ehueheuheuh me too pls

Haxium

As i said, i thought u were sold, so didnt knew who to pm, thats why i did this topic. And im sure about what ive seen, never said u used to glitch or something, ive seen u doing it for 5 metre then i pmed u and said "wtf :/" or "omg :/", and u towned right after.
    Also, i already said it wasn't a report, just a warn.
    Ive seen what ive seen, i wasn't drunk, neither high, and unless its god himself that say "you've never seen it", i won't deny it.

nfw

Originally posted by claude
    screw if he is or not have sex with her and post pics xD

Originally posted by nfw+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nfw)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-claude
    screw if he is or not have sex with her and post pics xD[/b]
    I think my sexcombo with her would be something like: z r s w s w s w s w s w....skill (yea not longer than that )

and then #### InClaudeWeTrust has defeated AngelinaJolie ####

Eh, Ad1l is WAY too GAY to cheat :lol:

I know Ad1l He is not GLICTHER !! he is my real life friends

we make double sex

nfw

#### InClaudeWeTrust has Pentrated AngelinaJolie ####

xD now it looks right

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast