Aeryn is bad man

This is a discussion on Aeryn is bad man within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Aeryn(64 mage diez) currently in utopianknights....was helping me trade everything off account so someone else could add premium.... He was ...
Page: 1

striker

Question

Aeryn(64 mage diez) currently in utopianknights....was helping me trade everything off account so someone else could add premium....
    He was holding my items less than 24 hours and he gets "hacked" :angry: h34r: h34r:
    Aeryn (rezzer4u is his priest) misrepresented himself as a friend and ran off with my items, and hasnt been playing much.... was in reborn b4 being kicked, then kicked from daydreamers...now utopknights
    Items: Unreturned
    +3 Raptor
    +7mirage dagger
    +1Mirage dagger (16 of them)
    +9 wood staff
    +12 MP ring(2 of em)
    +1Crystal Belt
    ... and much more..

Aeryn has not denied any of this nor does he plan on paying me back as he said he'd do b4 i traded him, O btw he did offer me 500m :lol: , i would much rather prevent anyone else from being rob than accpet a pitiful 500m

zzz atleast take the 500mil..

havnt seen em on in a while

ayerin always looked nice to me but can be wrong >.<

ermm
    when was this, those items look very familar to one post on r3born forums a LONG while back from someone in the OPOJE clan. This wasn&#39;t lately either it was like 2 or 3 months ago those exact items went missing, I&#39;m sure of it

striker

ermm
    when was this, those items look very familar to one post on r3born forums a LONG while back from someone in the OPOJE clan. This wasn&#39;t lately either it was like 2 or 3 months ago those exact items went missing, I&#39;m sure of it[/b]
    Dono; I gave a proper list to tinker, I can&#39;t Befugged with lowlife like that ruining games, and yea simon he did "seem" nice otherwise i wouldnt have trusted him to hold it....

I&#39;m just curious about the date you made the post (Jan 25 2007, 12:30 AM ) if you were scammed this day then fair enough.

However there was a post made on r3born forums sometime in october / november with exact same things missing or scammed. I was just a bit confuzzled if there was some partnership going on . I would find it but I&#39;m not on forums anymore so can&#39;t repost.