Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AFK Clan

This is a discussion on AFK Clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nothing much bout em just felt like i had to post First off respect to shard i've nothing against you ...
Page: 1

Nothing much bout em just felt like i had to post

First off respect to shard i've nothing against you

But wtf? Is this clan a joke or something?

Was in a party in cz with 3 of your guy and lesath spawned.. ok till then everything's fine. But then that guy iAmPriest told us to bind the lesath away. First : Is he really stupid or just retarded? Lesath takes like 10 seconds to kill with a party of four especially when you got three lvl 70+. Second : There were NO orcs at that time in cz and by 0 i mean 0.

Then a bit before there was that Chulos party.. Those guys pretty much sucks too since i could beat Kael ( One of their member ) 60+ Mastered ( I'm 59 )

Ok so we get there.., there was like 5 of em vs 4 of us.. ALL of em get a different target ( AFK ).. The rogue NEVER minor healed our priest.. Ran like 5 miles away to get a single target ( wich he didn't ). And then finally we died. When we obivously had the edge over these guy ( ChuloS ) Those guy managed to do everything wrong and loose ( AFK )

Peace out.

Ps : Carnac west is just.. sad

Banned

just gongi to ask..how does it make them a cheater ? mybe i missed read what u typed ..ill read again

PaPaSmurF

Not really sure why your posting this in the cheaters section. I like how every time there is the slightest complaint about AFK it ends up on these scrub forums. Some people need a life. Sorry that you, including my clan, was KSed over the boss. I guess from this point you grow up a little, and cut you loses eh?

So what kid, you didn't get the 12k coins it was going to drop. Get over it, and find better things to do with your time than post nonsense like this.

Strawberry

yeahhhhhh?

PaPaSmurF you kind of really reflect how your clan is has i NEVER mentioned that we got ks'ed

2nd : I posted in cheater cause i couldn't find any other appropriated section

Banned

GENERAL SECTION

PaPaSmurF

PaPaSmurF you kind of really reflect how your clan is has i NEVER mentioned that we got ks'ed

2nd : I posted in cheater cause i couldn't find any other appropriated section[/b]
    Honestly there is no "appropriate" section. The reason is because this is frivolous in-game matter that no one really cares about. I don't know you reasoning, or motivation for posting. Do you want a free SS or what?....

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol wtf is up with retards nowdays...ffs
    how does this make them cheaters? dumass

I do not even play c-west

Strawberry

I do not even play c-west[/b]
    Then why even post if you dont play the server?

Why would it matter if it happened in a server i don't play? Facts stays the same.. AFK sucks

Strawberry

Why would it matter if it happened in a server i don't play? Facts stays the same.. AFK sucks [/b]
    Your basing your whole opinion on AFK over one day in cz?
    Thats pretty pathetic, grow the hell up and stop bitching.

Actually.. No

I played the server for like 2 month when it came out.

Three of my friend were in AFK.

In multiple occasion i've seen AFK fail

I was even down with them first time they did isiloon

Get your fact straight then come back

PaPaSmurF

Just remember, all of AFK doesn't care the slightest bit what you think, or why you think it about us. Go troll a forum were you matter.

Ok then quit replying?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast