Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

AFK Clan

This is a discussion on AFK Clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok then quit replying?[/b] Ya, I'm done. I'll let this topic go, I don't need to make you look any ...
Page: 2

PaPaSmurF

Ok then quit replying?[/b]
    Ya, I'm done. I'll let this topic go, I don't need to make you look any more retarded that you are for making this topic.

I think that anyone reading this topic with the IQ of a shoes box would realise that your the retard here

Not to mention that you do look like a retard over the other topic about AFK

Ok then quit replying?[/b]
    haha lmao :P funny how he says nobody cares yet every other posts belongs to him xD

Banned

You make a topic because you do not like there PK skills. lol

Your very smart!

Let me make a topic when ever i have to ask a priest two times to buff me !!

Let me make a topic when ever a rogue sucks at wolfing..

These 2 examples show how really unnecessary this topic is.

Banned

Nothing much bout em just felt like i had to post

First off respect to shard i've nothing against you

But wtf? Is this clan a joke or something?

Was in a party in cz with 3 of your guy and lesath spawned.. ok till then everything's fine. But then that guy iAmPriest told us to bind the lesath away. First : Is he really stupid or just retarded? Lesath takes like 10 seconds to kill with a party of four especially when you got three lvl 70+. Second : There were NO orcs at that time in cz and by 0 i mean 0.

Then a bit before there was that Chulos party.. Those guys pretty much sucks too since i could beat Kael ( One of their member ) 60+ Mastered ( I'm 59 )

Ok so we get there.., there was like 5 of em vs 4 of us.. ALL of em get a different target ( AFK ).. The rogue NEVER minor healed our priest.. Ran like 5 miles away to get a single target ( wich he didn't ). And then finally we died. When we obivously had the edge over these guy ( ChuloS ) Those guy managed to do everything wrong and loose ( AFK )

Peace out.

Ps : Carnac west is just.. sad [/b]
    wow...... i asked you to stop attacking being it was 1/2 way dead when we drop sinthelast who was killing it , he was dead awaiting drop , but you where too fucking stupid to listen and kept attacking untill you where removed from party so we could lure away to get the drop drrrrrr use your fucking brain

Banned

You make a topic because you do not like there PK skills. lol

Your very smart!

Let me make a topic when ever i have to ask a priest two times to buff me !!

Let me make a topic when ever a rogue sucks at wolfing..

These 2 examples show how really unnecessary this topic is.[/b]
    This is the 100% point of a KO fourm.
    PK matters in KO.
    Swifting and wolfing in XP dosen't interest people.

there is a big difference
    do you even play ko?
    POST IN GENERAL SECTION
    thats all thats interesting in there
    topics like this

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

GENERAL SECTION[/b]
    Why, Why, WHY in the name of god, would you encourage something like this. You should be banned just for the thought of it :P

On topic, this is a stupid topic, and the reason why you can't find a place to post it on ko4life, is because why would anyone wanna post this kind of stuff :/

aqpsilver

all for a lesath sincerely is pointles to discuss this

sometimes u win and sometimes u loose all part of the game ^^

Tiba

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    people need to stop the dramaa
    and the weaker once dont trust the big bullies plz and u wont have problems..
    thanksss

close the topic bb

wow...... i asked you to stop attacking being it was 1/2 way dead when we drop sinthelast who was killing it , he was dead awaiting drop , but you where too fucking stupid to listen and kept attacking untill you where removed from party so we could lure away to get the drop drrrrrr use your fucking brain[/b]
    You guys are seriously funny and every post you guys make shows how stupid your clan is has when you killed the lesath i was still in party.. But w/e i feel bad now.. i flamed people that obviously aren't able to defend themselves since each and every member that replied in this topic obviously has no clue of whats going on.

Sorry.. :S

Banned

You guys are seriously funny and every post you guys make shows how stupid your clan is has when you killed the lesath i was still in party.. But w/e i feel bad now.. i flamed people that obviously aren't able to defend themselves since each and every member that replied in this topic obviously has no clue of whats going on.

Sorry.. :S[/b]

iampriest is me i can bring the rest of the party to this topic being we where all on vent and all where screaming at you for being a stupid ass

ooo

mod should create the "noobs" section for this kind of threads

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Omg whats next with u?

u gonna tell us when u jerk it?

Or when u get ur ass whipped at school?

Banned

Why, Why, WHY in the name of god, would you encourage something like this. You should be banned just for the thought of it :P

On topic, this is a stupid topic, and the reason why you can't find a place to post it on ko4life, is because why would anyone wanna post this kind of stuff :/[/b]
    Are you serious? Outside of this, this fourm is filled with topics about bugs, market selling, server going down and shitty ko movies that show 1v1s for 10 minutes
    and OWN us to the criticism

Banned

hahaha o love this.

INTERNET FTW!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast