Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

AFK Clan

This is a discussion on AFK Clan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is such stupidity i am RandomHero, we exploited u from the party wen we started to kill the lesath ...
Page: 3

Unr4ted

this is such stupidity i am RandomHero, we exploited u from the party wen we started to kill the lesath wen we lured it away cause the guy dint press ok wen i killed him u were a tard and dint stop ataking it, how does this say we are cheaters did we speed hack to kill it did we koxp it wat did we do wrong please explain to me u should read the party chat once in a while to know how to play ur role in the party, next of all u call us noobs wen we as a 2 man party kill 6 man partys in cz if u ever want to go to arena anytime pm me ingame ill gladly show u how much i suck.

RYP1E

Nothing much bout em just felt like i had to post

First off respect to shard i've nothing against you

But wtf? Is this clan a joke or something?

Was in a party in cz with 3 of your guy and lesath spawned.. ok till then everything's fine. But then that guy iAmPriest told us to bind the lesath away. First : Is he really stupid or just retarded? Lesath takes like 10 seconds to kill with a party of four especially when you got three lvl 70+. Second : There were NO orcs at that time in cz and by 0 i mean 0.

Then a bit before there was that Chulos party.. Those guys pretty much sucks too since i could beat Kael ( One of their member ) 60+ Mastered ( I'm 59 )

Ok so we get there.., there was like 5 of em vs 4 of us.. ALL of em get a different target ( AFK ).. The rogue NEVER minor healed our priest.. Ran like 5 miles away to get a single target ( wich he didn't ). And then finally we died. When we obivously had the edge over these guy ( ChuloS ) Those guy managed to do everything wrong and loose ( AFK )

Peace out.

Ps : Carnac west is just.. sad [/b]

lol wow do you still suck on your mom's tit? Grow up kid

Nothing much bout em just felt like i had to post

First off respect to shard i've nothing against you

But wtf? Is this clan a joke or something?

Was in a party in cz with 3 of your guy and lesath spawned.. ok till then everything's fine. But then that guy iAmPriest told us to bind the lesath away. First : Is he really stupid or just retarded? Lesath takes like 10 seconds to kill with a party of four especially when you got three lvl 70+. Second : There were NO orcs at that time in cz and by 0 i mean 0.

Then a bit before there was that Chulos party.. Those guys pretty much sucks too since i could beat Kael ( One of their member ) 60+ Mastered ( I'm 59 )

Ps : YOU my firend is just.. sad [/b]
    Rofl, sais the random lvl 59 noob.

Just by playing c-west it shows how stupid you guys are.

/Final PONCTUATION .!

yoursodone12

Just by playing c-west it shows how stupid you guys are.
    /Final PONCTUATION .![/b]
    Punctuation*

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

You Really do suck penis :P

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow 'I Suck Penis' funny how u keep posting after everyone is calling u a loser retard kid :S i would let this topic slide if i were u mate ^^ ask for it to be closed?

pointless topic cant believe i wasted time reading this shit

Unr4ted

wow 'I Suck Penis' funny how u keep posting after everyone is calling u a loser retard kid :S i would let this topic slide if i were u mate ^^ ask for it to be closed?

pointless topic cant believe i wasted time reading this shit[/b]
    :lol: hes a funny guy though calling people noob.

Banned

... inapropiate post inhere... :huh:
    I hope any admin can close this.... ko4life it's not for this guys.

respect this forum.

Banned

hahahha nooblets.. ;p

magnified

soooo... this topic is about a AFK party getting rolled by a lesser populated ChuloS party? with IAMPRIEST in party?

seems about right to me... zuuzuzuzuzu

Unr4ted

soooo... this topic is about a AFK party getting rolled by a lesser populated ChuloS party? with IAMPRIEST in party?
    seems about right to me... zuuzuzuzuzu[/b]
    wow it would be useful to u if u attend school a bit more and learn how to read.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123