Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

DingDong aka Johnny

This is a discussion on DingDong aka Johnny within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just scammed 3 chars in SacredSoul. Hawtie / TakeMeDown / SexE Triz's and my char => Hawtie we lost: LB ...
Page: 1

Banned

Just scammed 3 chars in SacredSoul.

Hawtie / TakeMeDown / SexE

Triz's and my char => Hawtie
    we lost:

LB / ROL / IRON BELT / EP+1 / DUAL LE / X30 CHITS +7 / AROUND 20-25 GBS WORTH OF GEMS/ETC / LYCAON HAMMER+7/ DREAD SHIELD +6 / SCS/VALKS/PATHOS GLOVES.

TakeMeDown
    HR +0 /RE+1 /WP+0/ X2 SHELL+8 / ROL+1/ROL+0/IRON BELT / CHD+8 / DV+3 RB.

CE+1/SSE+0/EP+1/SKELETON BELT/SHIO TEARS +0/+1 / COMPLETE SET +7/OASIS STAFF+7/SS+7.

Story was a little bit like this.
    I come back from university, try to log Hawtie and password is changed. Now a little bit of background on Johnny.

Hawtie was b1rdy which was gifted to Johnny, then gifted to Triz. He knew the seal pw's/sq's.
    Same story with TakeMeDown, and with my old mage, SexE, which I sold to T0pcat, and he let Johnny change the email and have all the info as he trusted him at that time.

So returning to our little story, I asked TC if Hawtie was online, he said he saw the char on like 1 hr ago, so I told him to check g2, and guess what, TakeMeDown was on g2, near inn hostess being stripped along with Johnny's noob char Ienjoygirls (Trip can corroborate this, johnny always mentioned how he always wanted to NCS to that).

Also we believe Jhonny had help for this scam, since he had only 1 computer. Suspects will be posted later.

Also scammed the Iron Neck, 20 gb + ROL that T0pcat gave him yesterday for him to give to Jase227@ko4life.

MSN: [email protected]

TopCat

Was so shocked .. happened in front of me and i took ss of him trading his noob.. but i cudnt do nething and that hurt the most...

Banned Senior Member

Account is banned after looking into it, the IP matches another account that was already banned for scamming in the past

Banned

You got any background info out on Johnny? Did he play Ares?

Banned

You got any background info out on Johnny? Did he play Ares?[/b]
    Yes. His IGN was Johnnyleduche.

b1rdy

I lost everything........................................ ..................................

Really sorry for you guys lose..

Imhotep

wow, that's fucked up

sorry for your losses top / triz aqqqqqqqqq

i just chat with him like yesterday. and b4 that he msned me ask me seek for a lvl7x mage acc for him to trade with items.

Imhotep

Yes, you're very sensitive. People just lost all of their hard work, and you simply reply with search results. Thanks for that, I'm sure they appreciate it.

Adding insult to injury comes to mind.

Banned

Yes, you're very sensitive. People just lost all of their hard work, and you simply reply with search results. Thanks for that, I'm sure they appreciate it.

Adding insult to injury comes to mind.[/b]
    Your welcome.

Imhotep

Your welcome.[/b]
    You're *

You're welcome too !

Adding insult to injury comes to mind.[/b]
    Vandy is just upset because his house got washed away.

PaPaSmurF

Vandy is just upset because his house got washed away.[/b]
    LOL

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast