Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Double post by accident...
Page: 10

ChocolateMints

Double post by accident

Lol King Of Knight doesnt update correctly. Most of those items I dont even have anymore.[/b]
    u still baba'd thats against tos so u cheat also right?

ChocolateMints

Cardinal
    Server Carnac-West
    Level 80
    Nation Karus
    Class Shadow Vane
    Clan Envious
    (Knights Grade 3)
    Leader Point Rank Rank #13 #13
    National Point Rank Rank #7 #7
    Location (x/y) 394, 1732 in Karus
    HP 3724
    Helmet Rogue Chitin Shell Helmet +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Plate Helmet +1
    Rogue Cap +8/15 Health
    Rogue Chitin Armor Helmet +7/15 Dagger
    Pauldron Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Shirt +8/15 Health
    Pad Rogue Chitin Shell Pads +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Pads +8/15 Health
    Gauntlet Rogue Chitin Shell Gauntlet +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Gloves +8/15 Health
    Boot Rogue Chitin Shell Boots +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Shoes +8/15 Health
    Right Hand Shard +6/81 Poison
    Dark Vane +8
    Dagger of <selfname> +7
    King&#39;s Sceptor
    Cleaver +9/90 Poison
    Left Hand Dark Vane +8
    Dagger of <selfname> +7
    Shard +6/81 Poison
    Scorpion Shield
    King&#39;s Sceptor
    Cleaver +9/90 Poison
    Shard +8/80 Poison
    Dread Shield +3
    Assassin Dagger +4/10 MP Recovery
    Cospre Helmet AC Gryphon Armor Helmet
    Cospre Armor AC Gryphon Armor Top
    Glove Right Rogue Attack Aurora
    Glove Left Rogue Attack Aurora
    Pet Kaul
    you baba/cheated for ur items get banned PLZ![/b]
    Lol King Of Knight doesnt update correctly. Most of those items I dont even have anymore.

Funny coming from the guy offering USD on markets. Check ur old posts before you talk shit. All the posts made asking to buy for USD on this KO4LIFE account is AfterShock.

You got to be shittin me. You dont even know me you retarded hitler personality carrying cumquat.

Also, I doubt you are getting laid, its going to be tough pulling Margret away from ventrilo long enough to even have a quicky.

1. Yes I sit in front of a computer, same thing you are doing right now.
    2. I dont have a job, mainly because I dont have to work, I get more money in 1 month, than you make all year.
    3. You say that I am a complete failure in all aspects of life. Again, You have a whore for a girlfriend, you have a job making probably 6 bucks a hour give or take a few dimes, you have these "friends" of yours that back you up, then talk shit about you behind your back.

You act as if you are a horny 80 year old who just poked a hole in his favorite blow up doll. Devin, I dont defend myself, because I dont have to. No one knows me, and I dont give a damn. And if you feel the need to defend yourself by making these lame ass excuses for the dumb things you, and your POS clan do, then its pretty much pointless, and im sure everyone else does aswell. Theres evidence, recording, and im sure "someone" has screen shots aswell. Devin, no one likes you, NO ONE, they use you Devin. You cant sit here and tell everyone why AFK did what they did, because its against the rules, period. No one wants to hear you ramble on about "well the chinese do it" , two wrongs dont make a right, Didnt you momma teach you that? No matter what other people do, or say, whether people leave, or scam, or lie, or cheat, arent you the clan leader of AFK? Arent you the one to say "Well, this isnt right" .... no, you sit there and laugh and giggle about it, and pull at your cock.[/b]
    Maybe if you pull your head out of your ass for 5 minutes you would get more respect.

the uninformed ramblings you spew out are a hilarious testament to your obvious lack of intelligence, and ability to form rational thoughts. The use of common phrases such as "2 wrongs do not make a right", and blanket statements such as "everyone hates you" are truly pathetic tactics to use in a discussion. I&#39;m sorry you&#39;re finding it difficult to keep up with me, I refuse to lower myself to your level. I find it hilarious that you attempt to attack my girlfriend, my job, yet you lack both. Doesn&#39;t it suck to be such a complete failure Tom? Doesn&#39;t it suck to know that I&#39;m so much better than you&#39;ll ever be? Even in this game I&#39;ve accomplished more than you&#39;ll ever accomplish. As i sit here studying for my university exam tomorrow, with my girlfriend laying next to me also studying, I wonder why i care enough to completely verbally destroy you, when you&#39;re such an insignificant child in the grand scheme of life. It&#39;s simple, i truly hate everything about you. AFK leveled you to 80, AFK gave you 2 ROLs, Iron Necklace, and blinding, AFK got you KING. But when AFK didn&#39;t give the iron necklace to your sharer, for his inactive priest, all of a sudden none of that mattered. Not only did you leave clan, you&#39;re now trying to tarnish the reputation of the clan that did so much for you. This makes you truly the most ungrateful little child to ever play this game.

As you ponder you&#39;re pathetic existence, you should strongly consider suicide. The world has no place for a mentally challenged child like yourself, maybe one day wallmart will hire you to greet their customers if your lucky.

ChocolateMints

Lol King Of Knight doesnt update correctly. Most of those items I dont even have anymore.

Funny coming from the guy offering USD on markets. Check ur old posts before you talk shit. All the posts made asking to buy for USD on this KO4LIFE account is AfterShock.[/b]
    cant lie i do baba shame on me
    -Aftershock

defuze

First of all im not Tom you dumb fuck.

ChocolateMints

Maybe if you pull your head out of your ass for 5 minutes you would get more respect.

the uninformed ramblings you spew out are a hilarious testament to your obvious lack of intelligence, and ability to form rational thoughts. The use of common phrases such as "2 wrongs do not make a right", and blanket statements such as "everyone hates you" are truly pathetic tactics to use in a discussion. I&#39;m sorry you&#39;re finding it difficult to keep up with me, I refuse to lower myself to your level. I find it hilarious that you attempt to attack my girlfriend, my job, yet you lack both. Doesn&#39;t it suck to be such a complete failure Tom? Doesn&#39;t it suck to know that I&#39;m so much better than you&#39;ll ever be? Even in this game I&#39;ve accomplished more than you&#39;ll ever accomplish. As i sit here studying for my university exam tomorrow, with my girlfriend laying next to me also studying, I wonder why i care enough to completely verbally destroy you, when you&#39;re such an insignificant child in the grand scheme of life. It&#39;s simple, i truly hate everything about you. AFK leveled you to 80, AFK gave you 2 ROLs, Iron Necklace, and blinding, AFK got you KING. But when AFK didn&#39;t give the iron necklace to your sharer, for his inactive priest, all of a sudden none of that mattered. Not only did you leave clan, you&#39;re now trying to tarnish the reputation of the clan that did so much for you. This makes you truly the most ungrateful little child to ever play this game.

As you ponder you&#39;re pathetic existence, you should strongly consider suicide. The world has no place for a mentally challenged child like yourself, maybe one day wallmart will hire you to greet their customers if your lucky.[/b]
    Lol funny how you think HiTz is me. Your university exam? You don&#39;t go to school. Your brother does, this university exam never existed. All you do is work and come home to play Knight Online. AFK clan has done a lot for me yes, but I always contributed to AFK with my leadership. I helped AFK as much as you helped destroy it. All you did was make poor decisions on how items were given out. You came to your senses after a week and realized that I should be getting more help when others have been helped a lot more than I have. You didn&#39;t come to your sense about pete because you obviously have a personal vendetta with him. You always said something bad about him when it came to helping him out. Like I said, if he wasnt on cardinal helping me exp, he was @ isiloon, and most the time he would be on Aftershock and I would be on cardinal. He was always around but you ignored the fact that he should have been helped a long time ago. The only reason he wasn&#39;t helped at that time was because he already had items, and he understood that, but when he sold his items he didnt get any support from clan even after all his efforts. But your giving these other players that dont even speak english iron necks over pete? Sounds like a promise you made to get people in clan. You don&#39;t need to make those promises, every new member ive talked to told me that. Just got tired of your bullshit. All you care about is making promises to new players, forgetting about the old ones that actually matter and stuck by the clan for the longest. All you want is Royal 4. And you were doing anything to get it.
    Tom

defuze

Lol funny how you think HiTz is me. Your university exam? You don&#39;t go to school. Your brother does, this university exam never existed. All you do is work and come home to play Knight Online. AFK clan has done a lot for me yes, but I always contributed to AFK with my leadership. I helped AFK as much as you helped destroy it. All you did was make poor decisions on how items were given out. You came to your senses after a week and realized that I should be getting more help when others have been helped a lot more than I have. You didn&#39;t come to your sense about pete because you obviously have a personal vendetta with him. You always said something bad about him when it came to helping him out. Like I said, if he wasnt on cardinal helping me exp, he was @ isiloon, and most the time he would be on Aftershock and I would be on cardinal. He was always around but you ignored the fact that he should have been helped a long time ago. The only reason he wasn&#39;t helped at that time was because he already had items, and he understood that, but when he sold his items he didnt get any support from clan even after all his efforts. But your giving these other players that dont even speak english iron necks over pete? Sounds like a promise you made to get people in clan. You don&#39;t need to make those promises, every new member ive talked to told me that. Just got tired of your bullshit. All you care about is making promises to new players, forgetting about the old ones that actually matter and stuck by the clan for the longest. All you want is Royal 4. And you were doing anything to get it.[/b]

O SHIT DROPPIN BOMBS! DROPPIN BOMBS! and btw, devin, its Wal-Mart, not Wallmart. I know this because I got a job there today greeting customers JUST LIKE YOU SAID!

ChocolateMints

I&#39;m not an ungrateful child. I did as much work as you did into the clan Devin. I timed isiloon many times and organized parties to come down and kill Isiloon. Ill admit, you did a lot more of the timing than I did but I still put in a lot of effort. Dont say that I didnt deserve every item I got. I think I deserved a lot more especially how others were getting geared in the clan. You didnt get my blinding skill, u got a little less than half my blinding gems.

ChocolateMints

As you ponder you&#39;re pathetic existence, you should strongly consider suicide. The world has no place for a mentally challenged child like yourself, maybe one day wallmart will hire you to greet their customers if your lucky.

Margret most love men who tell mentally challenged childred to go kill himself. Damn you set off a great role model Devin!

And im not mentally challenged. It&#39;s called a bipolar disorder, and I was born with it. Don&#39;t blame me if you get hit by a bus tomorrow Devin. Blame yourself you fucking canadian nerdy ass looking mother fucker.

defuze

Blame yourself you fucking canadian nerdy ass looking mother fucker[/b]
    Blame yourself you fucking canadian nerdy ass looking mother fucker cumquat sucking peter puffing cockface sandwhich eating no good booty hole bitting sewer crawling pencil dick chewing village people listening radioshack working greasy haired cornflake sized dandruff asshole.

Edited version, for 18+ only.

your 2 man flaming crew is hilarious

another testament to how pathetic you truly are.

defuze

Devin, since you want to talk about suicide

Funny coming from the guy offering USD on markets. Check ur old posts before you talk shit. All the posts made asking to buy for USD on this KO4LIFE account is AfterShock.[/b]
    yea check my post def not buying usd KKTY BB

and i not saying i dont baba im saying that its cheating

This shit is irritating and dumb as hell, but is truly amazing at the same time. You dumb afk fucks flamed the fuck out of Randomhero/Manny, booted him from clan losing 50-60k nps, spewed 13 pages of random shit about how he was double potting. Even though it is 99% impossible to do so. Then low and behold you dumb fucks are so item hungry that you have to cheat to kill a isiloon. How the hell can a clan with average 75+ people not take it away from some koxpers. Way to take the fun out of the best part of the game. What goes around comes around, regardless of any vent conversations you&#39;ve still admitted to being the dumbest fucks alive. Hope K2 makes an example out of you, and gives you a month to think about how fucking retarded you are. Thats right keep questioning other peoples mental capacity when your fighting with a koxper over a bes and bus 50% of the time.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast