Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I find it hilarious that you attempt to attack my girlfriend, my job, yet you lack both.[/b] lada lada. Tom ...
Page: 11

shampoo

I find it hilarious that you attempt to attack my girlfriend, my job, yet you lack both.[/b]
    lada lada. Tom seems to have a habit of shooting himself in the foot. He told me on vent that I was gay for living with my dad, and yet I am living on my own, at 19, and he still lives with his parents at 21. O.o

And deathbob whats with all the hate? If this is the cool deathbob I remember killing eslant bosses with everyday from MischiefSociety you acting really different here :S My clan is not trying to "take all the fun out of the game", but rather we tried to play the game the way it was meant to be played, this included killing isloon in its designated spawn area on isloon floor.

I like hearing about peoples opinions concerning this matter, because I find it interesting to hear about what other people would do differently in our shoes and see if the same issues are brought up when us, as a clan, talked about whether our actions were ethical. What I am also unfortunatly noticing is that a large portion of the people speaking against AFK's actions are people withholding personal hate towards our clan derived from circumstances that occured before this topic. Such as Hotsauce on Hitz... posts like yours are only made possible in a virtual world.

-MaRkiS.

defuze

explain this!

shampoo

Jedi or Tom gave you our vent info and you logged in as a clannies name. Wow thank God I read all those Hardy boys books.

And nothing else to do but log in our vent and photoshop AFK pictures eh? Cooooooooooooooool! KOXP and Farming room hahahahah! Lololol!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

you baba shop so lets ban u also right... everyone is missing the point how is koexp and babashopping different? its both against TOS right? so why is everyone posting on here about all the cheating?? how bout we just link a gm to the C-west market section and get the whole server banned? so many Hippocrates on the form ... just in case u didnt know we all break the rules of the game so y dont we just all /quit and get it over with .... i mean its bullshit that everyone is being labled cheaters for find away to beat koexp farmers i think that people are jealous that they didnt figure out a way to kill the Chinese farmers like afk did[/b]
    fruk dont babashop... and we all dont break the rules... just u and ur pathetic clan does... the evidence is there yet ur still on ur knees...

lada lada. Tom seems to have a habit of shooting himself in the foot. He told me on vent that I was gay for living with my dad, and yet I am living on my own, at 19, and he still lives with his parents at 21. O.o

And deathbob whats with all the hate? If this is the cool deathbob I remember killing eslant bosses with everyday from MischiefSociety you acting really different here :S My clan is not trying to "take all the fun out of the game", but rather we tried to play the game the way it was meant to be played, this included killing isloon in its designated spawn area on isloon floor.

I like hearing about peoples opinions concerning this matter, because I find it interesting to hear about what other people would do differently in our shoes and see if the same issues are brought up when us, as a clan, talked about whether our actions were ethical. What I am also unfortunatly noticing is that a large portion of the people speaking against AFK's actions are people withholding personal hate towards our clan derived from circumstances that occured before this topic. Such as Hotsauce on Hitz... posts like yours are only made possible in a virtual world.

-MaRkiS.[/b]
    Yeah bro it is sup how you been baba. :P

First off this does go back acouple months, They gave my friend a hard time and about 13 pages of flame over something they assumed was cheating. I just find the sweet twist of irony a sweet slap in their faces. Its one thing to say hey your booted from the clan because your a cheater, or at least we think you are, than to spam it over and over and over again. Especially when the actual person in question was not cheating but either the person frapsing or the player were lagging. And now since we know at least acouple of the same douches spamming their hateful nonsense indeed macro why not post a fraps of double potting for the masses.

I dont understand on the other hand the question of ethics can be brought into this. Yes what the gold farmers, or whoever they be, are ruining one of the best aspects of this game. But still that doesnt warrant anyone to use 3rd party tool's. Cheating by any other name is still cheating. Insurance policy or maybe evening the playing field, still cant and shouldnt even be accepted by anyone whose ever got their isi stolen by a macroer. Its like watching some guys throwing rocks off a bridge, You see them get away with it does that mean you grab a rock and toss it on a car. It makes you no better than them.

J

Perfection please name couple people that got banned for babashopping. Then name some people that got banned for koxp. I'm pretty sure you can come up with more names for koxping, than babashopping. The GM's DO read ko4life and they are aware people buy in game items for USD.

And for Devin, it does not matter who "started" it. The matter of the fact is that you guys use it, and it was wrong. Who says it's your job to play GM? Sure it may have been frustrating to lose Isiloon to bunch of retards, but it's not worth getting a shitty rep and a title of a "Koxp Clan"

I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. I am in no way defending or attacking AFK. I am just pointing out a couple things.

Lol Devins basis for a defence is shit. As a last resort use koxp? Cheating is cheating, pack it in.

shampoo

Yeah bro it is sup how you been baba. :P

First off this does go back acouple months, They gave my friend a hard time and about 13 pages of flame over something they assumed was cheating. I just find the sweet twist of irony a sweet slap in their faces. Its one thing to say hey your booted from the clan because your a cheater, or at least we think you are, than to spam it over and over and over again. Especially when the actual person in question was not cheating but either the person frapsing or the player were lagging. And now since we know at least acouple of the same douches spamming their hateful nonsense indeed macro why not post a fraps of double potting for the masses.

I dont understand on the other hand the question of ethics can be brought into this. Yes what the gold farmers, or whoever they be, are ruining one of the best aspects of this game. But still that doesnt warrant anyone to use 3rd party tool's. Cheating by any other name is still cheating. Insurance policy or maybe evening the playing field, still cant and shouldnt even be accepted by anyone whose ever got their isi stolen by a macroer. Its like watching some guys throwing rocks off a bridge, You see them get away with it does that mean you grab a rock and toss it on a car. It makes you no better than them.[/b]
    How does it concern ethics? Because its a choice between does one do nothing and watch as chinese farmers kill isloon and then make money by selling the items they recieve back to the people who play the server? Or does one try to destroy their plan and allow for isloon to be killed the way it was intended to be killed by people whose interest in the server goes well beyond a financial framework. I think it is a very debatable topic and I'de love to hear one from non-biased individuals. We made a choice that we thought was right, maybe it was a wrong one, but we thought we were doing the ethically right thing at the time. Everyone in our clan wishes that koxp never exsisted and therefore this would not even be an issue.

And for Devin, it does not matter who "started" it. The matter of the fact is that you guys use it, and it was wrong. Who says it's your job to play GM? Sure it may have been frustrating to lose Isiloon to bunch of retards, but it's not worth getting a shitty rep and a title of a "Koxp Clan"

I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. I am in no way defending or attacking AFK. I am just pointing out a couple things.[/b]
    I think everyone who cares about the server has a responsibility to play the server the way it was meant to be played. This includes having isloon killed on the isloon floor, not in an area 40 feet behind walls by people playing on the side of world trying to make some American dollars selling items to kids who are addicted to computer games.

your 2 man flaming crew is hilarious

another testament to how pathetic you truly are.[/b]
    Believe me its more than just them 2... you should refrase that and say, I (devin) is the pathetic one with the only people backing him up are the people in his clan (involved in the Koxping also)

Perfection please name couple people that got banned for babashopping. Then name some people that got banned for koxp. I'm pretty sure you can come up with more names for koxping, than babashopping. The GM's DO read ko4life and they are aware people buy in game items for USD.

I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. I am in no way defending or attacking AFK. I am just pointing out a couple things.[/b]
    You just pwned that dude.. he tried to relate 'KOXP' and 'BabaShopping' rofl.

How does it concern ethics? Because its a choice between does one do nothing and watch as chinese farmers kill isloon and then make money by selling the items they recieve back to the people who play the server? Or does one try to destroy their plan and allow for isloon to be killed the way it was intended to be killed by people whose interest in the server goes well beyond a financial framework. I think it is a very debatable topic and I'de love to hear one from non-biased individuals. We made a choice that we thought was right, maybe it was a wrong one, but we thought we were doing the ethically right thing at the time. Everyone in our clan wishes that koxp never exsisted and therefore this would not even be an issue.
    I think everyone who cares about the server has a responsibility to play the server the way it was meant to be played. This includes having isloon killed on the isloon floor, not in an area 40 feet behind walls by people playing on the side of world trying to make some American dollars selling items to kids who are addicted to computer games.[/b]
    You'd find that those 'Kids' happen to be in your clan.

AFK has officially named them selves a koxping clan, which im sure that label will stick for quite some time.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Can't you guys discuss anything without firing insults at other people?

How does it concern ethics? Because its a choice between does one do nothing and watch as chinese farmers kill isloon and then make money by selling the items they recieve back to the people who play the server? Or does one try to destroy their plan and allow for isloon to be killed the way it was intended to be killed by people whose interest in the server goes well beyond a financial framework. I think it is a very debatable topic and I'de love to hear one from non-biased individuals. We made a choice that we thought was right, maybe it was a wrong one, but we thought we were doing the ethically right thing at the time.[/b]
    K this isnt an ethical question at all and ill explain why. First off (im assuming alittle here and following this line of logic) that most of the clan play's for fun and enjoy's spending time farming bosses, so that they will have the optimum gear to PvP. On the other hand you have the gb companies who only farm the items/gbs so that they can sell them and turn profit. So you have the people who play for fun, a past time if you will versus people who farm for a paycheck so they can support themselves or their families. So basically what your trying to say is that its more important for you to have a virtual item, then for them to have real food for a week/month. Ethically how in the world can you say that, Most uninvolved people would not give a moments thought about to which is right and wrong. This is why you cant base this on any ethical argument, because this is broken down to the bare facts.
    It comes down to who really needs the money more, since even after farming these items most people will sell their items/toons and put the money in their very own pocket. Which all you have to do is look in the C-west marketplace and look and see how much USD your clannies are making.

On the other hand yes the game that you play say's hey you cant do this, but people do it anyway, and some are punished some arent. If anyone should be to blame it should be the gm's/k2 for allowing it to happen and should be held accountable, unless they feel sorry for the people and want to help them out. Vigilante justice, or taking the law into your own hands rarely work's, and always has some type of reprecussions. After this topic the individual's that took place in these events chances are great that any gm/k2 official that sees this topic will make an example out of this clan. It is not unprecidented that an entire or majority of a clan has been banned.

shampoo

AFK has officially named them selves a koxping clan, which im sure that label will stick for quite some time.[/b]
    I dont recall us calling ourselves that and contrary I see us as an anti-koxp clan, because our actions were aimed at rendering the efforts of the chinese koxpers useless.

Can't you guys discuss anything without firing insults at other people?[/b]
    I agree this would be very nice.

K this isnt an ethical question at all and ill explain why. First off (im assuming alittle here and following this line of logic) that most of the clan play's for fun and enjoy's spending time farming bosses, so that they will have the optimum gear to PvP. On the other hand you have the gb companies who only farm the items/gbs so that they can sell them and turn profit. So you have the people who play for fun, a past time if you will versus people who farm for a paycheck so they can support themselves or their families. So basically what your trying to say is that its more important for you to have a virtual item, then for them to have real food for a week/month. Ethically how in the world can you say that, Most uninvolved people would not give a moments thought about to which is right and wrong. This is why you cant base this on any ethical argument, because this is broken down to the bare facts.
    It comes down to who really needs the money more, since even after farming these items most people will sell their items/toons and put the money in their very own pocket. Which all you have to do is look in the C-west marketplace and look and see how much USD your clannies are making.

On the other hand yes the game that you play say's hey you cant do this, but people do it anyway, and some are punished some arent. If anyone should be to blame it should be the gm's/k2 for allowing it to happen and should be held accountable, unless they feel sorry for the people and want to help them out. Vigilante justice, or taking the law into your own hands rarely work's, and always has some type of reprecussions. After this topic the individual's that took place in these events chances are great that any gm/k2 official that sees this topic will make an example out of this clan. It is not unprecidented that an entire or majority of a clan has been banned.[/b]
    By using this kindof logic one can justify a poor person robbing a back simply because he is poor. If a chinese man wakes up one day and desides he wants to try to steal isloon from me and my clan in the game of Knight Online through the use of hacks I will try to stop him. I never participated in the KOXP practices but I understood the basis of why one would decide to use that to prevent Chinese goldfarmers from stealing isloon. And if this Chinese guy is poor how he can afford a computer, internet, and have the schooling and knowledge required to design the koxp programs they use and carry them out.
    Side Note: I don't appreciate you saying this is not an ethical question because clearly I believe it is and by you saying its not is not respecting my opinion. You think what we did was unethical, ok I get that. I'm saying there is definetly some positive ethics behind AFK's actions, therefore it is debatable because there are two sides.

So this it the leadership #1 Clan on C-West show?? It is ok to cheat for a good reason. Now who to say what is a good reason. Everyone have their own morals.

Do not be mad that some of the true is out. Once a leader give an ok for one cheat, how many followers will fall down slippery slope down road??

And since we play in a world of babashoppers, Why let the Chinese get the items and sell to any baba.
    So you choose to get the Items, and in turn now choose who get items or get the cash yourselfs.

You was not helping the server. Just yourselfs.

And yes you guys did buy Cardinal Kingship (alot of noobs got free coins), Turned out to be best King Yet. " The Whistleblower "

I see us as an <strike>anti-</strike>koxp clan, because our actions were aimed at rendering the efforts of the chinese koxpers useless.[/b]

shampoo

So this it the leadership #1 Clan on C-West show?? It is ok to cheat for a good reason. Now who to say what is a good reason. Everyone have their own morals.
    Do not be mad that some of the true is out. Once a leader give an ok for one cheat, how many followers will fall down slippery slope down road??
    And since we play in a world of babashoppers, Why let the Chinese get the items and sell to any baba.
    So you choose to get the Items, and in turn now choose who get items or get the cash yourselfs.

You was not helping the server. Just yourselfs.

And yes you guys did buy Cardinal Kingship (alot of noobs got free coins), Turned out to be best King Yet. " The Whistleblower "[/b]
    I see where you are coming from but I do not agree. Under these circumstances we represent not just our clan, but all the legit clans on the server. As Dan stated, if any other clan wants to come to isloon and try to take it from us in a fair fight then go for it, and good for you if your clan wins. There are many clans that would give us a run four our money; MM, Unde, Chulos, and more. And despite the fact that some people will believe differently we are a legit clan, even if we had to get our hands a lil dirty in an attempt to keep the server fair and out of the control of gold farmers. As long as a clan legitly kills Isiloon instead of chinese farmers then we are happy.

And Frukwan that was very witty of you.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast