Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol Devins basis for a defence is shit. As a last resort use koxp? Cheating is cheating, pack it in.[/b] ...
Page: 12

Lol Devins basis for a defence is shit. As a last resort use koxp? Cheating is cheating, pack it in.[/b]
    again baba shoping is cheating BB

K this isnt an ethical question at all and ill explain why. First off (im assuming alittle here and following this line of logic) that most of the clan play's for fun and enjoy's spending time farming bosses, so that they will have the optimum gear to PvP. On the other hand you have the gb companies who only farm the items/gbs so that they can sell them and turn profit. So you have the people who play for fun, a past time if you will versus people who farm for a paycheck so they can support themselves or their families. So basically what your trying to say is that its more important for you to have a virtual item, then for them to have real food for a week/month. Ethically how in the world can you say that, Most uninvolved people would not give a moments thought about to which is right and wrong. This is why you cant base this on any ethical argument, because this is broken down to the bare facts.
    It comes down to who really needs the money more, since even after farming these items most people will sell their items/toons and put the money in their very own pocket. Which all you have to do is look in the C-west marketplace and look and see how much USD your clannies are making.

On the other hand yes the game that you play say's hey you cant do this, but people do it anyway, and some are punished some arent. If anyone should be to blame it should be the gm's/k2 for allowing it to happen and should be held accountable, unless they feel sorry for the people and want to help them out. Vigilante justice, or taking the law into your own hands rarely work's, and always has some type of reprecussions. After this topic the individual's that took place in these events chances are great that any gm/k2 official that sees this topic will make an example out of this clan. It is not unprecidented that an entire or majority of a clan has been banned.[/b]
    MANY USED 3RD PARTY TOOL IN PK END OF STORY

Believe me its more than just them 2... you should refrase that and say, I (devin) is the pathetic one with the only people backing him up are the people in his clan (involved in the Koxping also)
    You just pwned that dude.. he tried to relate 'KOXP' and 'BabaShopping' rofl.
    You'd find that those 'Kids' happen to be in your clan.

AFK has officially named them selves a koxping clan, which im sure that label will stick for quite some time.[/b]
    first off

I is the pathetic learn english!

2nd baba shoppers got banned
    Toms friend derek
    Chillintime
    oBloodMoono

i dont know anyone personally that got banned for koexp if u do enlighten me

See i dont think its about being ethical because i think ethics is more of a blanket term, especially in this occasion where it can be used very broadly. On the other hand I think being Just or being like a vigilante Justice would be a much better term.

Right and wrong are sometimes blurred by ones own life experience's amongst other different things. I do like the bank robber reply very much. But let's say your a judge or a juror and your by some odd chance on both jury's, You have 2 men both of them rob a different bank. The first man rob's the bank because he is a crack head, and needs a quick fix. The other man rob's the bank because he got layed off from the factory after working their for 20 years's, and he has chronic aches from where the back breaking labor has taken it heavy toll on him. He wakes to find one day that his daughter is gravely ill and is in desperate need of a organ transplant so she can survive. He sell's all that he has and is still left short, he know's that his daughters life depends on him to come up with the money, so he rob's the bank.

Which of these to men are ethically wrong? Both men have a need, or the strongest desire to make things right. They both have their own motives. Ethically no neither man is right in doing what he did as we are told by society that robbing a bank is wrong. Morally your heart goes out to the second man, and put in the same situation most people might do the same thing. But in the end both men are punished the same, because they did commit a crime no matter how noble the deed.

I used this example not to compare AFK to crackheads, and the gold farmers to the man left without any options. But to show the extreme difference in the two types. But show in actuallity where it was the society (k2) for allowing the situation to get so bad to whereas the police should have got the crack off the street, and a universal health care system should have been in place.

Also if you want to see the life of a chinese gold farmer just look it up on Youtube, several of the video's are lightweight heartwrenching.

And just because i dont agree with your opinion of a word doesnt mean that i dont respect your opinion kanka. :P

defuze

MANY USED 3RD PARTY TOOL IN PK END OF STORY
    first off

I is the pathetic learn english!

2nd baba shoppers got banned
    Toms friend derek
    Chillintime
    oBloodMoono
    i dont know anyone personally that got banned for koexp if u do enlighten me[/b]

First of all smart ass, I am Derrick, and im not banned and I baba'd well over a G. Anyways..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aLIUXgzOlA

SirKaoS

ahh, didn't bother reading it all. but besides whatever you say defending your self bla bla, your still cheaters.

and it is illegal to cheat aka koxp. so stop with the lame excuses and putting shit on other people/clans.

because FACT: AFK clan cheat ingame to get what they want.

Who ever is sucking up to devin with these reply's are just as bad, the evidence and facts are all there (THAT THERE CHEATERS) so please your making your selfs look silly trying to defend cheaters.

and if your going to accuse others of wallhacking, provide proof. untill then Cardinal > afk clan.

yall should all get a big fat BAN, like the others that use koxp.
    bb[/b]
    +1 Except one thing, pls dont ban them, need some enemy in cz, just a little wipe :lol:

ChocolateMints

Your account only gets wiped if you buy from chinese players which I have never done.

MANNY* USED 3RD PARTY TOOL IN PK END OF STORY[/b]
    11 seconds of laggy frap's is not proof of a magical new unheard of 3rd party tool that manny had. Now this will be super easy to clear up. You have at least 2 Afk members and a random guy admitting to using 3rd party tool's why not just have them frap's, SS, Color with crayon's, paint by numbers. So that you can show that hey you really can double pot even though it breaks like the whole server side client side thing or the laws of the game. kk?

TY

i like how AFK clan tries justifying using KOXP to kill isi... if you guys were organized you can easily take isi w/o having to use some third party program *a cheat* to kill her

what you guys are doing IS CHEATING you can try and justify it anyway you want doesnt change the fact its cheating its like if i steal something from a company cause they stole from me first its still stealing even if i try and say "oh well they stole from me so i was trying to regain my funds i lost" theyd go after you w/ theft charges and bb you

to the guy saying its illegal to record a convo on vent you really are stupid... the things you talk about are more ILLEGAL PHONE TAPS, ILLEGAL ACCESS TO A PC VIA A 3rd PARTY PROGRAM *keyloggers, trojans, and so on* vent gives you the choice to allow others to record you if you dont wanna be recorded TURN IT OFF MORON

on girakon we had this problem w/ koxpers luring isi into the walls and we never resorted to using KOXP like you guys we just came w/ more people to keep the agro and its not hard to do... 2-4 mages using lvl18 skills and 2-4 lvl75+ warriors using blooding... thats more than enough to keep isi from going into the walls and even if you dont kill it so what? you didnt get it this time try harder on the next respawn i bet down the road any drop you do get is given to a clannie who maybe 2 months down the road sells all the items + his char its the same shit lol just he waited 2 months to sell instead of selling instantly

id give you another tip of how to kill her but seeing you guys are stupid anyways you wouldnt know how to pull it off

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i like how AFK clan tries justifying using KOXP to kill isi... if you guys were organized you can easily take isi w/o having to use some third party program *a cheat* to kill her

what you guys are doing IS CHEATING you can try and justify it anyway you want doesnt change the fact its cheating its like if i steal something from a company cause they stole from me first its still stealing even if i try and say "oh well they stole from me so i was trying to regain my funds i lost" theyd go after you w/ theft charges and bb you

to the guy saying its illegal to record a convo on vent you really are stupid... the things you talk about are more ILLEGAL PHONE TAPS, ILLEGAL ACCESS TO A PC VIA A 3rd PARTY PROGRAM *keyloggers, trojans, and so on* vent gives you the choice to allow others to record you if you dont wanna be recorded TURN IT OFF MORON

on girakon we had this problem w/ koxpers luring isi into the walls and we never resorted to using KOXP like you guys we just came w/ more people to keep the agro and its not hard to do... 2-4 mages using lvl18 skills and 2-4 lvl75+ warriors using blooding... thats more than enough to keep isi from going into the walls and even if you dont kill it so what? you didnt get it this time try harder on the next respawn i bet down the road any drop you do get is given to a clannie who maybe 2 months down the road sells all the items + his char its the same shit lol just he waited 2 months to sell instead of selling instantly

id give you another tip of how to kill her but seeing you guys are stupid anyways you wouldnt know how to pull it off[/b]
    +1... afk.. ur leader as admited to koxping and tryin to justify it? u guys are just as bad as the chinks!

id give you another tip of how to kill her but seeing you guys are stupid anyways you wouldnt know how to pull it off[/b]
    the thing is we shouldnt have to compete with cheaters to kill it ! end of story

Robin

Your account only gets wiped if you buy from chinese players which I have never done.[/b]
    dude stop lieing it was only a week or two ago when u telling us you bought 50gbs to make a dv+8. and you bought them from chinese gold farmers. lets face the facts here, your babashoping koxper 21 living in your parents basement have nothing else to do except play this game and be a drama queen.
    btw tom it was your idea to start luring isiloon back when chinese took it using koxp on your mage mumbles.

and its funny seeing all these random noobs come post just to get a cheap shot at AFK, i guess this is the only place they can acutally put a fight without losing NPs.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

well its not up to u to find a way to fix the issue is it?
    so u think that gives u the right to koxp aswell? coz the chinks are?

ChocolateMints

dude stop lieing it was only a week or two ago when u telling us you bought 50gbs to make a dv+8. and you bought them from chinese gold farmers. lets face the facts here, your babashoping koxper 21 living in your parents basement have nothing else to do except play this game and be a drama queen.
    btw tom it was your idea to start luring isiloon back when chinese took it using koxp on your mage mumbles.

and its funny seeing all these random noobs come post just to get a cheap shot at AFK, i guess this is the only place they can acutally put a fight without losing NPs.[/b]
    Lol I sold my daggers to make the DV +8.
    And I never koxped on any account.

you werent even in AFK at the time, stop sucking on devins titties

Lol I sold my daggers to make the DV +8.
    And I never koxped on any account.

you werent even in AFK at the time, stop sucking on devins titties[/b]
    how'd u get a cleaver 9 in the first place?

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast