Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol I sold my daggers to make the DV +8. And I never koxped on any account. you werent even ...
Page: 13

Robin

Lol I sold my daggers to make the DV +8.
    And I never koxped on any account.

you werent even in AFK at the time, stop sucking on devins titties[/b]
    you only made a dv+8 like a week ago, and you still had your daggers, stop trying to deny that fact that you bought 50gbs from chinese gold farmers.

3months i been in AFK, i know the fact you started koxping on your mage to lure isiloon back on your second computer, it was your idea, funny how you try to make your self look innocent here. :P

ChocolateMints

Robin I never babashopped any coins from chinese players, but I do know that you bought ROLs +1 and ROL +0 from Gousty. ;].

I never koxped and your full of shit your facts are wrong.

Robin

Robin I never babashopped any coins from chinese players, but I do know that you bought ROLs +1 and ROL +0 from Gousty. ;].

I never koxped and your full of shit your facts are wrong.[/b]
    did i say i didnt buy them? you the one who denys buying gbs from goldfarmers, but we all know that only a week or two ago you bought 50gbs to make your dv+8.

and stop trying to look innocent, you started luring isiloon back on mumbles using koxp.

ChocolateMints

Robin. I don't know how many times I have said, I dont buy GBs from chinese. If you want to ask heartless you can ask where I got GBs lol. It wasnt 50gbs. I sold a bunch of shit as well. Like I said, get ur facts right.

SirKaoS

Lolz stop accusing who bought what for USD ... lets face the fact thats many ppl babashoping. Its against ToS but ppl doing it without any punishment. Lets say its tolerated by K2 ... There is so many people which shouldnt be able to get their gear just through gaming possibilites and Im not getting that stories about how someone just for fun is burning hell breakers to +8 ...

Its ok with me ... at least I know when I get bored by game I can get some use of my items/coins/account after

ChocolateMints

Lolz stop accusing who bought what for USD ... lets face the fact thats many ppl babashoping. Its against ToS but ppl doing it without any punishment. Lets say its tolerated by K2 ... There is so many people which shouldnt be able to get their gear just through gaming possibilites and Im not getting that stories about how someone just for fun is burning hell breakers to +8 ...

Its ok with me ... at least I know when I get bored by game I can get some use of my items/coins/account after [/b]
    Well Cuban was the type of person who didn't care about money. I mean some people have that ability to spend money and not care about it after they spent it. When you have lots of money you end up wasting it. Thats how +9s are made, either by huge babashoppers or people quitting and not giving a shit. Thats how the first II +9 was made on CWest because Pete was just gunna quit KO all together.

Robin

Robin. I don't know how many times I have said, I dont buy GBs from chinese. If you want to ask heartless you can ask where I got GBs lol. It wasnt 50gbs. I sold a bunch of shit as well. Like I said, get ur facts right.[/b]
    before you said you sold ur daggers to make a dv+8, now you saying u got ur gbs from heartless and sold bunch of shit. :lol:
    make your mind up.
    and stop denying the fact that you koxped on your mage mumbles to lure isiloon back.

SirKaoS

Well Cuban was the type of person who didn't care about money. I mean some people have that ability to spend money and not care about it after they spent it. When you have lots of money you end up wasting it. Thats how +9s are made, either by huge babashoppers or people quitting and not giving a shit. Thats how the first II +9 was made on CWest because Pete was just gunna quit KO all together.[/b]
    Well ofc there are some people that doesnt care about money and spending it ... but most of them ending totaly unequiped and broken. I agree many best items are made when ppl quitting. Anyway if there wouldnt be any buing of items/gold it sohuld look like that every top clan should have some lucky guys who made really insane item and 5 times more peopel who failed and are broken. In real its not like that, broken ppl just missing. I think its nothign strange ... when someone upgrading and succeess he will tell that to everybody ... if some1 fail 5 hb +7 to +8 with trina he wont say a shit and buy gold to try another, till he success... thats why everyone is sooo lucky.

There is no "instant luck" for skilled players in game code. But maybe there are soem good upgrading ways, anyway if some1 knows it he prolly wont tell it to anybody.

ChocolateMints

I logged mumbles to dot isiloon because Vicarious mages suck and cant be count on to do dotting after Isiloon spawned. Thats what mumbles was made and used for. Not for cheating. Get your facts right, your a dumbass listening to hitler.

sounds like all AFK trying to push the blame onto cardinal for babashopping? half the damn server babashops , get over it. all the non - AFK ppl reading this know there cheaters so you guys trying to change subject making urselfs look more retarted.

Hey cutie Senior Member

nvm

k screw this topic :P you typed to much while i was asleep

Banned

I will have alot of fun when i get home today

killer2675

lol all undestructablezz should be banned from this topic there just mad they lost the castle to afk and now they will flame on..

and afk did nothing wrong, have of you guys posting here are bsers that used to use koxp to lvl..
    they used it to keep the thing from the chinks and btw for all those that buy gold bars from the chink websites, your basically cheating also. why? because they get those drops then sell them in game and u buy the gbs so ty to all the people who help the chinks

shampoo

lol all undestructablezz should be banned from this topic there just mad they lost the castle to afk and now they will flame on..

and afk did nothing wrong, have of you guys posting here are bsers that used to use koxp to lvl..
    they used it to keep the thing from the chinks and btw for all those that buy gold bars from the chink websites, your basically cheating also. why? because they get those drops then sell them in game and u buy the gbs so ty to all the people who help the chinks[/b]
    I like this guy ^^

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast