Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Killer you were in undez too mate, anyway we didn't loose castle to AFK we lost to Vicarious because Surdok ...
Page: 14

Killer you were in undez too mate, anyway we didn't loose castle to AFK we lost to Vicarious because Surdok managed to get to crystal with gates closed, still i dont see how you can say " AFK did nothing wrong, they did it coz the chinks do it ", i dont see Undez or MM or anyother clans using koxp to get isiloon/felankor, because they steal from everyone bud. now u GTFO reject

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well i didnt know about this but when its the only way to kill isi legit its ok for me. i dont understand why all crying about chinese cheater and buying GB´s a few mins later. i dont have a problem with ppl who buyin from other legit players but this gb shops are killing the game.

the thing is we shouldnt have to compete with cheaters to kill it ! end of story[/b]
    i played girakon for a long time when the people who KOXPed fela and isi 24/7 and my clan killed it what did we do? we either got the chars exped by making fela AOE or getting isi to melee them or again we were smart and DOTTED THE ISI which seems to be a taxing concept for you guys lol

look at the history of USKO... how many different cheats/hacks are used on this stupid game? think on that

so now why is a "legyt" clan using KOXP to kill 1 boss? like i said in my first post if you knew how to DOT isi when its spawned KOXPers get it only 10% of the time seems you guys suck that bad you cant keep agro on a simple boss lol and again people are saying USING A KNOWN CHEAT PROGRAM IS LEGIT? BIG ROFL god you guys really are dense arent ya? its still cheating you may try and spin it making you look like the good guys but you arent you got caught using KOXP w/ vent recordings and have even admitted it on these forums yet you try and justify it cause the real KOXPers use it? thats not a reason thats an excuse of how bad you guys suck at killing this 1 boss

and to those thinking im getting cheap hits in on AFK cause i hate them or something i dont even play C-WEST, i have NEVER EVER been in undez and considering i hate 99% of undez anyways ._. so you cant say "oh youre just trying to make AFK look bad and flame them cause you suck" cause thats not the case :S

btw i really dont wanna keep flaming/fighting on the forums so if you wanna take it up on msn how stupid you guys are PM me for my MSN ill be more than happy to add you guys

1. a way to get isi is simply wait for it to spawn and get a mage to put dots on it, thats how undez got it away from koxpers with ease. so dont say that its impossible to get from Chinks. your just trying to change the subject and make it seem okay.

SirKaoS

lol all undestructablezz should be banned from this topic there just mad they lost the castle to afk and now they will flame on..

and afk did nothing wrong, have of you guys posting here are bsers that used to use koxp to lvl..
    they used it to keep the thing from the chinks and btw for all those that buy gold bars from the chink websites, your basically cheating also. why? because they get those drops then sell them in game and u buy the gbs so ty to all the people who help the chinks[/b]
    We lost castle because I wasnt there ! I had a date :-(

And AFK did nothing whong using KOHACK to kill isiloon ? :lol:

Robin

sounds like all AFK trying to push the blame onto cardinal for babashopping? half the damn server babashops , get over it. all the non - AFK ppl reading this know there cheaters so you guys trying to change subject making urselfs look more retarted.[/b]
    dude read before you post, no one gives a shit about him babashopping, fact is he used koxp on a mage called mumbles to lure isiloon back. yet comes here making himself look innocent.

ok BUD wheres the evidence? i aint a friend of cardinal or nething , i just see all u retards tryin to push the blame on him when clearly hes just proven them all cheaters and you have 0 evidence on him >.< mebe u shuld read ur post

Robin

ok BUD wheres the evidence? i aint a friend of cardinal or nething , i just see all u retards tryin to push the blame on him when clearly hes just proven them all cheaters and you have 0 evidence on him >.< mebe u shuld read ur post[/b]
    ok BUD you can stop kissing his ass, but it is the truth, he did use koxp on mage, i will try finding evidence for you buddy.
    and i just see undez retards trying to take cheap shots at AFK because lets face it this is the only place you can put up a fight without donating NPs.

like i said cardinal doesnt like me and i dont like him fag, l2 read, go koxp some more u keep sayin same crap

Killer you were in undez too mate, anyway we didn&#39;t loose castle to AFK we lost to Vicarious because Surdok managed to get to crystal with gates closed, still i dont see how you can say " AFK did nothing wrong, they did it coz the chinks do it ", i dont see Undez or MM or anyother clans using koxp to get isiloon/felankor, because they steal from everyone bud. now u GTFO reject[/b]
    nope just light mages blinking through castle doors at csw and tping party eh?

SirKaoS

lets face it this is the only place you can put up a fight without donating NPs.[/b]
    I guess u also have no evidence for this ? :lol:

i played girakon for a long time when the people who KOXPed fela and isi 24/7 and my clan killed it what did we do? we either got the chars exped by making fela AOE or getting isi to melee them or again we were smart and DOTTED THE ISI which seems to be a taxing concept for you guys lol

look at the history of USKO... how many different cheats/hacks are used on this stupid game? think on that

so now why is a "legyt" clan using KOXP to kill 1 boss? like i said in my first post if you knew how to DOT isi when its spawned KOXPers get it only 10% of the time seems you guys suck that bad you cant keep agro on a simple boss lol and again people are saying USING A KNOWN CHEAT PROGRAM IS LEGIT? BIG ROFL god you guys really are dense arent ya? its still cheating you may try and spin it making you look like the good guys but you arent you got caught using KOXP w/ vent recordings and have even admitted it on these forums yet you try and justify it cause the real KOXPers use it? thats not a reason thats an excuse of how bad you guys suck at killing this 1 boss

and to those thinking im getting cheap hits in on AFK cause i hate them or something i dont even play C-WEST, i have NEVER EVER been in undez and considering i hate 99% of undez anyways ._. so you cant say "oh youre just trying to make AFK look bad and flame them cause you suck" cause thats not the case :S

btw i really dont wanna keep flaming/fighting on the forums so if you wanna take it up on msn how stupid you guys are PM me for my MSN ill be more than happy to add you guys [/b]
    question i dont know if u know anything about koexp but u can spamm 2 doting skillz why&#39;lll running and by looking at the ss dan posted do u think u could out dot that?

ok BUD wheres the evidence? i aint a friend of cardinal or nething , i just see all u retards tryin to push the blame on him when clearly hes just proven them all cheaters and you have 0 evidence on him >.< mebe u shuld read ur post[/b]
    why would we have evidence .... only a back stabbing snake like card would keeps months old records like that to spitefully fuck over his so called friends

question i dont know if u know anything about koexp but u can spamm 2 doting skillz why&#39;lll running and by looking at the ss dan posted do u think u could out dot that?[/b]
    we have outdotted that before on girakon... its not that hard :S like i said 2-4 mages using lvl18 skill *its spamable use a TS as well to cancel ani for faster casting* 2-4 lvl75++ warriors all using blooding its not as hard as you guys think it is also if you have to have priests use their basic skills for DOTs.. you guys make it sound like its THAT complex

Robin

I guess u also have no evidence for this ? :lol:[/b]
    evidence for killing you guys? lol just 10mins ago your clan stopped exping because of 3 AFK members. nati/pr1nce/punishment/orfather/recoman and so on got owned for 10mins straight till they decided to go exp on paramuns :lol:

prefection aka seven, whats ur nick now scammer? all the others didnt kill isiloons cuz the chinks lured them, only afk did. AFK= cheaters, scammers, stupid ass leader. stop trying to pull the shit on cardinal, he just pwned u guys.