Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; question i dont know if u know anything about koexp but u can spamm 2 doting skillz why'lll running and ...
Page: 15

question i dont know if u know anything about koexp but u can spamm 2 doting skillz why'lll running and by looking at the ss dan posted do u think u could out dot that?
    why would we have evidence .... only a back stabbing snake like card would keeps months old records like that to spitefully fuck over his so called friends[/b]
    u sir are a retard..... GO AND TRY IT MAYBE? system out doted the koxpers by him self to get isiloon for us plenty of times, u thought it was"impossible" so u went straight to koxping.

http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?s...West&id=193

To the guy who said "nope just light mages blinking through castle doors at csw and tping party eh? "

there is 0 lvl 80 mages in vicarious or human side at all so i dont see what your getting at

BTW robin want a medal? wats ur ign btw u sound like a big shot!

we have outdotted that before on girakon... its not that hard :S like i said 2-4 mages using lvl18 skill *its spamable use a TS as well to cancel ani for faster casting* 2-4 lvl75++ warriors all using blooding its not as hard as you guys think it is also if you have to have priests use their basic skills for DOTs.. you guys make it sound like its THAT complex[/b]
    yea thats a different situation..... we use to out dot them also then they got more and more accounts till we couldnt do it anymore so then we fucking went throught the walls and rapped them

im mean were #1 clan for fuck sakes i think we know how to dot and kill isloon

btw we out dotted them 1 day ago, keep em comin.

obviously not if ur havin to resort to koxp.

SirKaoS

evidence for killing you guys? lol just 10mins ago your clan stopped exping because of 3 AFK members. nati/pr1nce/punishment/orfather/recoman and so on got owned for 10mins straight till they decided to go exp on paramuns :lol:[/b]
    Thats because I wasnt there! Im at work :lol:

yea thats a different situation..... we use to out dot them also then they got more and more accounts till we couldnt do it anymore so then we fucking went throught the walls and rapped them
    im mean were #1 clan for fuck sakes i think we know how to dot and kill isloon[/b]
    by the sounds of it you guys only have 2-4 KOXPers who lure it... girakon in insanity we had 20-30 KOXPers taking isi and fela and we out DOTTED them then... :S dunno why you guys cant vs 2-4 or so lol but i may be wrong cause i saw a post saying once they lure it they all log in to kill it meaning not many are luring it correct? cause girakon entire clans of KOXPers would lure not just a few ._.

Robin

prefection aka seven, whats ur nick now scammer? all the others didnt kill isiloons cuz the chinks lured them, only afk did. AFK= cheaters, scammers, stupid ass leader. stop trying to pull the shit on cardinal, he just pwned u guys.[/b]
    nati you scam your clan on human side and left them to go orc.
    btw nice paper dd
    http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...t&name=Nati
    pathetic undez leader fighting with paper dd in 1v1s and claiming no helmet on.

Hey robin, u are talking about me prince and punishment lvl 65 priest, vsing FalconeBlue Steven Salmin DaizyDuke scrolled? o well, our 65 priest died in 2 hits.. only me and prince took them once, u guys truly sucks. what about the 5v8 we had on kill the gm event? oo.. we killed u guys IN UR TOWN, since u couldnt get out .

TopCat

by the sounds of it you guys only have 2-4 KOXPers who lure it... girakon in insanity we had 20-30 KOXPers taking isi and fela and we out DOTTED them then... :S dunno why you guys cant vs 2-4 or so lol but i may be wrong cause i saw a post saying once they lure it they all log in to kill it meaning not many are luring it correct? cause girakon entire clans of KOXPers would lure not just a few ._.[/b]
    how u know so much?:P u were koxping with chinese or u were with insanity?:P just kidding noob

btw we out dotted them 1 day ago, keep em comin.

obviously not if ur havin to resort to koxp.[/b]
    i bet ur life on this u didnt cuz we have killed isloon every spawn for the last 10days BB and the only reason undzzz didnt have trouble with gold farms was cuz the gold farmers killed it more that undiiezzz did so STFU

nati you scam your clan on human side and left them to go orc.
    btw nice paper dd
    pathetic undez leader fighting with paper dd in 1v1s and claiming no helmet on.[/b]
    i vsed salmin, naked with plate helmet on, won him full hp. this dd cap belongs to a friend who gave it to me while i was vsing him for 1 time. woot, made 4k np todat just fuking afk partys in cz, esay .

wats ur point? id use paper dd if i had 1. anways now tryin to bring nati into this? ur the pathetic AFK koxper.

evidence for killing you guys? lol just 10mins ago your clan stopped exping because of 3 AFK members. nati/pr1nce/punishment/orfather/recoman and so on got owned for 10mins straight till they decided to go exp on paramuns :lol:[/b]

i bet ur life on this u didnt cuz we have killed isloon every spawn for the last 10days BB and the only reason undzzz didnt have trouble with gold farms was cuz the gold farmers killed it more that undiiezzz did so STFU[/b]
    I ROFLD, leme guess uve killed it since u had castle, if u could count tahts not 10 days coz i know we killed it 4 times b4 csw. dont get to proud of urself mate.

WOOT .

Hey robin, u are talking about me prince and punishment lvl 65 priest, vsing FalconeBlue Steven Salmin DaizyDuke scrolled? o well, our 65 priest died in 2 hits.. only me and prince took them once, u guys truly sucks. what about the 5v8 we had on kill the gm event? oo.. we killed u guys IN UR TOWN, since u couldnt get out .[/b]
    y would we leave town?the gm cam to us to give us his coins and if we were on sc why would we have daisy in the party a full buffer obviously ... why dont u just go 1v1 no helm with ur paper DD ok BUD?

u sir are a retard..... GO AND TRY IT MAYBE? system out doted the koxpers by him self to get isiloon for us plenty of times, u thought it was"impossible" so u went straight to koxping.

http://www.kingofknight.com/claninfo.php?s...West&id=193

To the guy who said "nope just light mages blinking through castle doors at csw and tping party eh? "

there is 0 lvl 80 mages in vicarious or human side at all so i dont see what your getting at

BTW robin want a medal? wats ur ign btw u sound like a big shot![/b]
    are u a fuck tard i was clear talking about MM cheating at csw u dumbass ... besides the point why are u even in this topic?

i vsed salmin, naked with plate helmet on, won him full hp. this dd cap belongs to a friend who gave it to me while i was vsing him for 1 time. woot, made 4k np todat just fuking afk partys in cz, esay .[/b]
    lead to spell ESAY

Banned

i vsed salmin, naked with plate helmet on, won him full hp. this dd cap belongs to a friend who gave it to me while i was vsing him for 1 time. woot, made 4k np todat just fuking afk partys in cz, esay .[/b]
    i remember when 99% of persimmon used to use wallhack including you. how many times did you walkhack through doors in prison and gatekeepers? I highly doubt you beat salmin full hp, salmin would just roll you out the game. your an idiot, shit rogue, your combo is like my left toe, weak.

Banned

3 down.