Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NAMES VANDY!?!?! I WANT NAME!S!...
Page: 16

Hey cutie Senior Member

NAMES VANDY!?!?! I WANT NAME!S!

defuze

And for crying out loud, lets not forget this...

dpark2008

Wow this topic is halarious keep it coming I have to go to work for the next 12 hour hope you guys leave me something worth reading here. I am loving it. Like I said I made a decision and I stand by it. I was not the first to use koxp but I did which makes me as guilty as the first guy who did. Btw we havent killed isloon in about a month because I stoped using it lol. Guess I will have to start back up VOOOOT. Pls continue the flame fest I want atleast 50 pages on how I am an imoral person who takes something away from the gold farmers. Oh and to the guy who feels bad about the starving gold farmers maybe they should go get a real job like the rest of us. Off to work now maybe I will make enough money today to come back and baba a iron neck (I am joking btw). Till then get off my nut sack If anyone honestly wants to have an intelegent converstaion about what is happening pm me and I willl add you on my msn or maybe even let you come in vent and have a real converstaion. Better yet give me your vent and I will come to you. The people in my clan know who I am for real and I think even cardinal will admit that I am an honest player who is more than generous to everyone I play with. The only reason there is no record of anyone else koxping to get isloon is because no one else was willing to stab people in the back over a game. I play this game for fun and I dont alow myself to get wraped up in it. Maybe some of you should do the same. There is a big world out there some of you need to discover it.
    Ps koxp has never touched my main account and never will. I got all of my 75 lvls honest something alot of you who are flaming me failed to do. I really think that what we need is a better system of contacting the gms. If gms were avaliable many of the problems in this game would be taken care of.

Cheating is cheating
    You use 3rd Party tools you should be banned.
    I dont care what the circumstances are.
    You are Money Hungry People.
    If Chinese take the isiloon away, then get it sorted out and be patient. dont get impatient and resort to cheating. I lost my respect.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

everybody who think chinese gonna be banned or gm stop them should think about the words. i dont like the idea to use a 3rd party tool to keep isi at the real spawn but just let the chinese kill isi/felankor for free and make money with it isnt ok. i would instandly leave my clan when i see some1 of the guys keep using koxp/any other 3rd party tool beside to lure it back.

mindcrack

I wanna see if someone gets banned whit voiceclips proof lol

lol they even dont ban whit KSC files, what a pity. You AFK haters, you can talk everyday till the day is dark, you can talk as long as you wish. talk as long as you realize it dosent change anything. Might take a bit time coz i know most of you cant read, are blind and dont have a brain. But maybe, maybe you can. So i be back in 24 hrs, to see if some monsters have become humans.

J

Like I said before, it does not matter who started it. Who ever went along with it / used it, is guilty. The chances of them getting banned is pretty slim to none, but even if they're characters aren't "gone", I'm sure a lot of people have lost respect for them.

And perfection please stop posting your nonsense. You're just repeating the same thing over and over, just different wording. Sure babashopping is against the TOS, but please answer my question few pages back. How many people do you know that got banned for babashopping?

Oh and also, please keep your off-topic stuff off this topic. We do not care who owned who in game. Keep to the topic or don't post here.

Like I said before, it does not matter who started it. Who ever went along with it / used it, is guilty. The chances of them getting banned is pretty slim to none, but even if they're characters aren't "gone", I'm sure a lot of people have lost respect for them.

And perfection please stop posting your nonsense. You're just repeating the same thing over and over, just different wording. Sure babashopping is against the TOS, but please answer my question few pages back. How many people do you know that got banned for babashopping?

Oh and also, please keep your off-topic stuff off this topic. We do not care who owned who in game. Keep to the topic or don't post here.

SirKaoS

J u started to dupe text ... bal plys :angry:

Boyce

I didnt read any other posts but the first + devins
    Like devin said all the effort is unrewarded because of k2s incompetence, its completely unfair that cheaters can just take fair players bosses. If you gotta cheat to get the isiloon from them then fair play imo, fight fire with fire its the only way in this case.
    Most of the posts in this topic are bs because they are all bias from players who play at cwest and hate afk.
    Falconeblue should be banned none the less because he is a scumbag n00b

Banned

Best bit of drama I've seen in a while.

You used a cheat to thwart the cheaters. Ok, so you had a good reason, but it's still cheating.

Someone kills your son and runs off. You have a daughter whom you are afraid might be killed by the same man, so you hunt him down and kill him. Once again, you had a good reason, but you'd still go to jail.

Boyce

Best bit of drama I've seen in a while.

You used a cheat to thwart the cheaters. Ok, so you had a good reason, but it's still cheating.

Someone kills your son and runs off. You have a daughter whom you are afraid might be killed by the same man, so you hunt him down and kill him. Once again, you had a good reason, but you'd still go to jail.[/b]
    hmm cheating on a online game and murdering a person in rl hmmmmm

I see where afk was coming from.. but still does not make it fair.. omg all 12 pages took me an hour an half too read :/

Banned

hmm cheating on a online game and murdering a person in rl hmmmmm[/b]
    You get the concept.

and if you don't, then don't comment on it.

Boyce

You get the concept.

and if you don't, then don't comment on it.[/b]
    wrong concept

Banned

wrong concept[/b]
    Ok, I won't argue with you. I know your games and as fun as they are to play, this isn't the time.

G'day.