Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; arguing with yal is pointless, all ya do is call ya friends over to flame, and start crap u cant ...
Page: 19

Unr4ted

arguing with yal is pointless, all ya do is call ya friends over to flame, and start crap u cant back up, any ways back on topic i really liked devins first post in this topic it actually made sense.

killer2675

And AFK did nothing whong using KOHACK to kill isiloon ? :lol:[/b]
    they didnt use it to kill isi they used it to keep it from the chinks..

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

it dont fukin matter what they used it for.. its againts the rules, its CHEATING.

btw, undeztructablez isnt undestructablez... its a fake

and undez didnt lose castle, MM/Persimmon lost castle..
    *there hasnt been an original undez member in that clan for months[/b]
    Once Koxpers Always Koxpers, AFK bb.

well maggy, we just took csw back last night ran straight over them... and about Devin saying that he is more organised than jeff or undez... YOU GUYS (ally, Vic+AFK) CANT EVEN HOLD CSW FOR half a week rofl :P

undez held it for like 8/10 time during the server.

magnified

Once Koxpers Always Koxpers, AFK bb.

well maggy, we just took csw back last night ran straight over them... and about Devin saying that he is more organised than jeff or undez... YOU GUYS (ally, Vic+AFK) CANT EVEN HOLD CSW FOR half a week rofl :P

undez held it for like 8/10 time during the server.[/b]
    good to hear, atleast your not making a total embaressment of the clan name keep it up...

good to hear, atleast your not making a total embaressment of the clan name keep it up...[/b]
    csw was so good, i think we had like 30 members + online all at delos. so we just ate straight thru VIC and co. so ya.. u dont need to worry about embarrassment.

Simply put. Someone people in your clan downloaded, installed and paid for a cheat program. The Clan leader was ok with it, and participated with plan.

This is the "#1" clan on C-West. These players like to say legit, because in their mind it is justified to use the cheat program.
    Questions, Since this was justified.

How many used the program?
    Did all Clannies know of it use?
    Did all Allies know of it use?
    How many of these people used the program beyond these "sessions"?
    How long did you the program?
    Have you stopped using it?
    Why are you mad at everyone else?
    If some clannies did not know of it use, Why they was not told, or left out?
    Do you believe this is good Leadership?
    Do you feel you should be punished?
    Should we take your words that it was only used to this purpose?
    Do you see your own selfishness in this at all?
    Just a few questions.[/b]
    Got back from work and nothing? Was hoping for someone to step up.

I see alot was posting to flame "The Whistle Blower", none to answer questions about a "justfied" use of a cheat program. Seen you ingame last night, see some made it to CSW, so why not post now??

Sure you are reading.

how can u guys bring the lose csw thing? we defend it till the last min, and this surdok wall hacked to get u all there, in the last second. o and about afk 1# in this server.. rofl. thier allys vic are like x10 harder on pk/csw, not thats they are so hard 2 lol.

ChocolateMints

how can u guys bring the lose csw thing? we defend it till the last min, and this surdok wall hacked to get u all there, in the last second. o and about afk 1# in this server.. rofl. thier allys vic are like x10 harder on pk/csw, not thats they are so hard 2 lol.[/b]
    well afk has alot of members that have school during csw i do myself. it is also not as active as it used to be with school in session but i do give credit to undyzz they always have a bunch of members on and they do deserve the castle this week but Saturday hopefully we will get it back with a bunch of people online. give credit were credit is due
    AfterShock

ps atm we are still #1 on Carnac West in a 8v8 of our best members vs your best we would roll you (dont kid yourself but you do have good players) but its always fun to gave good pk non the less

Nuttbuster

when I olny recieved iron neck...[/b]

aww, only an iron neck? how selfish of them..

i wouldn't bet too much on that 8v8:P

ChocolateMints

aww, only an iron neck? how selfish of them..[/b]
    Lol, sorry you can't put urself in a decent clan that actually gets items. Sorry you don't understand that Iron Neck to AFK is nothing nowadays. After AFK invited Vicarious to alliance, it was isiloon everyday after that. Every AFK has irons or atleast some sort of DD by now.

Also sorry u dont understand that people have been given a lot more than iron necks in the clan lol. I just wanted my fair share for my efforts but you dont see that reasonably because your a noob.

SirKaoS

csw was so good, i think we had like 30 members + online all at delos. so we just ate straight thru VIC and co. so ya.. u dont need to worry about embarrassment.[/b]
    And most important thing ... I was there :lol: ... nah seriously, my gear suck so much seems liek im forced to join babashopers :angry:

xD that the way!

Well, here comes the flame fest, get your flame talia ready[/b]
    oh shit my flame talia has 0 durability now ^^

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819