Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AFK BAN FOR 30 DAYS PLS!! except devin.... PERM BAN FOR DEVIN![/b] fixed for u damn.....well then I'll drag up ...
Page: 2

Gangsta

AFK BAN FOR 30 DAYS PLS!! except devin.... PERM BAN FOR DEVIN![/b]
    fixed for u

damn.....well then I'll drag up a chair next too your mom so we can double date off it [/b]
    lol sounds like fun ^^

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

o haha my bad :P

RoxaS

Fucking scum

ChocolateMints

As a part of AFK since it was made ive know alot that's goes on but this post isn't all true
    Yes their was a period were we did get some help to keep isi from the chinks since it was being pulled into the wall as everyone on this server knows. We never wall hacked any characters in AFK people used random accounts they made the accounts to bring it back so we can kill it. This was also around 2-4 weeks were we did it alot during those 2-4 weeks but not every time we have ever killed isi. Also we have never used this help in a felenkor EVER you know that tom you also know we haven't had this help for a long time since gm's are getting on to ban the chinks now at restarts. You leave key points out to make it look like we do this every time we kill isi. You also know not all were involved in the actually cheating yes we knew about it.

AfterShock/Tipsy

AFK Forever

Banned

2 people using the same account

ChocolateMints

2 people using the same account [/b]
    yes we use same one its my acount his was never accepted
    Tipsy/Aftershock

Banned

u should make a video called:
    funny nerds on ts ^^

good job guys with that :lol:

shampoo

Tom the whole idea of using wall hacks to lure isloon out of the walls from the Chinese was your idea, and you were the first to use it (your mage Mumbles). I never thought it was a good idea, but considering there were never any GM's on at that time and we lost countless isloons to chinese wallhackers we didn't have many options. I am not justifying using hall hacks, but it was a means to fight fire with fire. It's like this; "we are a legit clan capable of killing isloon, why should we let these chinese hackers steal it from us." We tried every ligit means possible; PM'ing Gms to ban the wall hackers, having 10+ mages DOT the isloon, nothing worked. So we decided to let Tom try his idea of wallhacking to lure the isloon out of the walls, and he convinced some other GG people from the clan to help him and then he stabs them in the back with shit like this. I know it sounds like Tom is finding out about the hacks from other clannies in this recording, but thats just Tom trying to find ways to fuk people over, cause that appeartly is what he likes to try to do.

Side Note: You recorded that like 3 months before you left clan....what kindof two faced fukface records shit like that in an attempt to try to bring misfortune to good people like Dan.

Banned

yes we use same one its my acount his was never accepted
    Tipsy/Aftershock[/b]
    Maybe because we don't want him on the forum? I am glad though because now people have found out a interesting thing!

ChocolateMints

Maybe because we don't want him on the forum?[/b]
    maybe you have aids we will never know also this post would of never happened
    Aftershock/Tipsy

Maybe because we don't want him on the forum? I am glad though because now people have found out a interesting thing![/b]
    edit much: I am glad though because now people have found out a interesting thing!
    AfterShock/Tipsy

Tom the whole idea of using wall hacks to lure isloon out of the walls from the Chinese was your idea, and you were the first to use it (your mage Mumbles). I never thought it was a good idea, but considering there were never any GM's on at that time and we lost countless isloons to chinese wallhackers we didn't have many options. I am not justifying using hall hacks, but it was a means to fight fire with fire. It's like this; "we are a legit clan capable of killing isloon, why should we let these chinese hackers steal it from us." We tried every ligit means possible; PM'ing Gms to ban the wall hackers, having 10+ mages DOT the isloon, nothing worked. So we decided to let Tom try his idea of wallhacking to lure the isloon out of the walls, and he convinced some other GG people from the clan to help him and then he stabs them in the back with shit like this. I know it sounds like Tom is finding out about the hacks from other clannies in this recording, but thats just Tom trying to find ways to fuk people over, cause that appeartly is what he likes to try to do.

Side Note: You recorded that like 3 months before you left clan....what kindof two faced fukface records shit like that in an attempt to try to bring misfortune to good people like Dan.[/b]

Rofl, I love how you say its my idea? Are you crazy. It was big dan for the whole start, you can clearly listen to the ventrilo conversation. Please correct yourself since you obviously are a fucking retard. Dont sugar coat this situation. Like I said, no one is fucking innocent but I did countless times to try to stop this bullshit inside the clan. Without bigdan or aikon in the channel I would say that AFK needs to stop this shit, and ya we are good enough to do isiloon without that bullshit. But obviously BigDan, Aikon and Devin wanted different. They wanted to continue the "INSURANCE" lol.

Also I like to add that, I was the one pming gms. No one gave a shit about doing it right. I found korlash countless times to help us with Isiloon because of chinese. And bigdan would log off.
    Tom

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

rofl

They went "AFK" and killed isloon
    i knew them dam lazy fuckers wouldnt all get up! lol

I will make at least 47 posts repeating the same thing, using different words.

So AFK and Vicarious started farming isiloon months back, it was working well, we were getting great drops ect. ect.

All of a sudden, Isiloon started getting pulled through the walls by chinese gold farmers. We lost countless isiloons, and the efforts we were making were becoming unrewarded. Despite keeping it timed, and being ready for it sometimes 30 minutes in advance, the Chinese gold farmers in the walls spamming counterstrike would always draw more agro than our mages dot dmging isiloon, and take isiloon into the walls.

**Heres where it gets good**

Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, decided that he was tired of having isiloon lured away, so he was the first of us to make a secondary account named Mumbles with KOXP on it, so he could run into the walls after the chinese farmers, kill them, and bring isiloon back out onto the floor for us to kill. Making this entire post hilarious to me.

Tom turned sour recently when the clan decided to give an Iron Necklace to Reveal, and he thought it should go to Aftershock, so he quit clan and nation transfered to ORC. Despite us lvling him to 80, Gearing him out, and Making him king....

Back to the conversation, yes certain clan members in AFK had secondary "insurance policies" as we called them, just incase the Chinese farmers lured isiloon into the walls. Those characters would simply run into the walls, kill the Chinese farmers, and pull isiloon back onto the floor where we could kill it.

No one in the right mind could consider this cheating. It was a last resort due to a lack of help from GM's.

Here is the best part, Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, the creator of this post has a ROL which he has made into a ROL +1 and an Iron Necklace, both from isiloons, that we pulled back from the Chinese.

Tom, despite you're psychological issues. you're a sociopathic, immature, ungrateful waste of a human being, and you've just bit the hand that fed you.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

I will make 1 post, and 1 post only.

So AFK and Vicarious started farming isiloon months back, it was working well, we were getting great drops ect. ect.

All of a sudden, Isiloon started getting pulled through the walls by chinese gold farmers. We lost countless isiloons, and the efforts we were making were becoming unrewarded. Despite keeping it timed, and being ready for it sometimes 30 minutes in advance, the Chinese gold farmers in the walls spamming counterstrike would always draw more agro than our mages dot dmging isiloon, and take isiloon into the walls.

Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, decided that he was tired of having isiloon lured away, so he was the first of us to make a secondary account named Mumbles with KOXP on it, so he could run into the walls after the chinese farmers, kill them, and bring isiloon back out onto the floor for us to kill. Making this entire post hilarious to me.

Tom turned sour recently when the clan decided to give an Iron Necklace to Reveal, and he thought it should go to Aftershock, so he quit clan and nation transfered to ORC. Despite us lvling him to 80, Gearing him out, and Making him king....

Back to the conversation, yes certain clan members in AFK had secondary "insurance policies" as we called them, just incase the Chinese farmers lured isiloon into the walls. Those characters would simply run into the walls, kill the Chinese farmers, and pull isiloon back onto the floor where we could kill it.

No one in the right mind could consider this cheating. It was a last resort due to a lack of help from GM's.

Here is the best part, Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, the creator of this post has a ROL which he has made into a ROL +1 from an isiloon, that we pulled back from the Chinese.

Tom, despite you're psychological issues. you're a sociopathic, immature, ungrateful waste of a human being, and you've just bit the hand that fed you.[/b]
    let me start off with lol, so what ur saying is becuz of the gms not helping ( witch k2 never does ) you go and hack?
    now that this is out and after so meny Things in war saying you guys dont tp on wall hackers or what you would like to call "insurance policies" so you guys would win war?
    wtf are you turks?

after all the posts u guys claimed oh were gg and some people stuck up for you saying we all just hatin on u cuz ur so good ect. ect, The Post of Mrcabbaisa or however his name is spelled Was just usin his "insurance policies" to not get killed?
    and ur only mad at " TOM" cuz he just fukin pwnt u gays, you might of started off legit
    but AFK has always has always been Accused of Hacking.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

PWNTTTTTTTTTT rofl tom=owned

ChocolateMints

I will make 1 post, and 1 post only.

Here is the best part, Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, the creator of this post has a ROL which he has made into a ROL +1 from an isiloon, that we pulled back from the Chinese.

Tom, despite you're psychological issues. you're a sociopathic, immature, ungrateful waste of a human being, and you've just bit the hand that fed you.[/b]
    First of all, It was never my idea. Your turning this situation around to AFK effort on cleaning ur name as always. If you listened to the recording instead of bullshitting on the forums you can clearly hear that it was Bigdans idea from the start. This was the 2nd isiloon that we killed when I made this recording because I was against the cheating. Just as I was against players in clan that were cheaters in the past. Bentzer, RandomHero.

You didn't gear me out, I geared myself out. And you helped me level, thats true but I also started making my own parties @ 75+ because you didnt want to level. I was the one modivating people to continue leveling so I could level to 80.

And cheating is never the answer and I was always against it.

And the ROL. I made a ROL from clan drops that I deserved. Everyone that does there part in clan deserves items. Just as anyone else, I left because certain players were being ignored, and you didnt give a shit to help them. You made promises to new players so it seemed you had to do that first. People from level 55-70 (hotsauce) months after I joined and at lvl 77+ was getting fully geared when I only recieved iron neck. Those kids were getting iron neck belt rols, and i was like w/e I had to argue to get more help from clan.

I left because of your poor leadership and our last conversation on MSN. All you did was copy paste and treat me like a child. Well im not going to be in a clan with some retard leader talking shit. That was the last straw. I didnt leave the clan because reveal got iron neck. I think reveal deserves the iron neck, but I think Pete deserved iron neck 3 months ago.
    Tom

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast