Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Funny how everytime i said u guys using it devin was like " fuk u scrub turk, we are legit ...
Page: 3

Funny how everytime i said u guys using it devin was like " fuk u scrub turk, we are legit 100%".
    ooo.. and what about SurDok the mage from vic wall hacking and tp all to crystal 2 min b4 its ends?
    1 more funny thing is.. when devin see all hes clan is like "fuk u jew pedal" and when hes off they are like sry, if we wanna get drops etc, we gotta do this.. happy u saw what kind of leader he is cardinal, gl in orc side.

PWNTTTTTTTTTT rofl tom=owned[/b]
    1st...your a scammer so dont talk...

2nd...your trying to justify your using koxp by saying gms dont help so basically your stooping to the chinks level which makes you just as bad. your guys are probly already the best geared and your bitching about some isiloons you need to cheat to kill just to get even more geared for the empty server. bunch of greedy kids it looks like

knightkiller

that's why K.O and most of their players suck.

Beast&Harlot

I will make 1 post, and 1 post only.

So AFK and Vicarious started farming isiloon months back, it was working well, we were getting great drops ect. ect.

All of a sudden, Isiloon started getting pulled through the walls by chinese gold farmers. We lost countless isiloons, and the efforts we were making were becoming unrewarded. Despite keeping it timed, and being ready for it sometimes 30 minutes in advance, the Chinese gold farmers in the walls spamming counterstrike would always draw more agro than our mages dot dmging isiloon, and take isiloon into the walls.

**Heres where it gets good**

Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, decided that he was tired of having isiloon lured away, so he was the first of us to make a secondary account named Mumbles with KOXP on it, so he could run into the walls after the chinese farmers, kill them, and bring isiloon back out onto the floor for us to kill. Making this entire post hilarious to me.

Tom turned sour recently when the clan decided to give an Iron Necklace to Reveal, and he thought it should go to Aftershock, so he quit clan and nation transfered to ORC. Despite us lvling him to 80, Gearing him out, and Making him king....

Back to the conversation, yes certain clan members in AFK had secondary "insurance policies" as we called them, just incase the Chinese farmers lured isiloon into the walls. Those characters would simply run into the walls, kill the Chinese farmers, and pull isiloon back onto the floor where we could kill it.

No one in the right mind could consider this cheating. It was a last resort due to a lack of help from GM's.

Here is the best part, Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, the creator of this post has a ROL which he has made into a ROL +1 and an Iron Necklace, both from isiloons, that we pulled back from the Chinese.

Tom, despite you're psychological issues. you're a sociopathic, immature, ungrateful waste of a human being, and you've just bit the hand that fed you.[/b]
    I'm in my right mind and I would consider it cheating.Ok yes you got a point GM help wasn't working out, and the fact of they kept luring it away by doing wrong and your efforts were being wasted sucked.But as a kid you always grow up getting the saying "two wrongs don't make a right, but two lefts do." pounded into your head should have registered at some point.So yes it should still be considered cheating and you and your entier clan should get a 30 day minimum ban, and an item/money wipe if not a full perm ban.The KOXPers that do get caught cheating and get ban, don't get their shit back always and don't always live on like you all do to continue playing.So consider your selves lucky.I wont post this on the official ko forum or site, but some people on this forum might not have the sympathy enough for your dumb asses not to resist posting it and getting you ban.All of you including tom are dumb as f uck for even considering it...and don't try to say "well have you ever delt with that shit"...Yes I have I play on deiz and Have since the day Diez opend and you know what.....WE HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!WITH THE TURKS AND CHINKS!!!!We just have managed to get more powerful people to come around and kill it before it can get too a wall.So maybe you all will learn a lesson maybe you all will just die and get ban either way sucks for your team since now you are for sure recognized as cheaters.....

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

SOMEONE CALL 911!!! THIS TOPIC IS ON FIREEE.

my two cents in this....

i WOULD use the hack to kill the chinese gold farmers but not to in any way kill isiloon or falankor...

Funny how everytime i said u guys using it devin was like " fuk u scrub turk, we are legit 100%".
    ooo.. and what about SurDok the mage from vic wall hacking and tp all to crystal 2 min b4 its ends?
    1 more funny thing is.. when devin see all hes clan is like "fuk u jew pedal" and when hes off they are like sry, if we wanna get drops etc, we gotta do this.. happy u saw what kind of leader he is cardinal, gl in orc side.[/b]
    Surdock doesn't wall hack(he plays in a cafe that doesn't let you download anything) he simply ran to the back by the abyss entrance and tp'd everyone to the back , be more like real Nati that's mature and not like an immature brat

me and infamous told everyone this was happening before. and no one wanted to believe us. shame on all of afk. "hey theres some speedhackers in cz, lets speedhack too so we can kill them" thats your excuse devin. yea sure cardinal is a dumbass for posting on the account of he may/or may not have been the start of all the wall hacking. you and all your members were apart of this. but lets not start there. most people know AFK is and always was scum. which is why to get new members you lure them to the clan by paying them with items. i cant remember the exact name. but i know one guy got dual we the first day he joined..and there were others..hmmmm. you had some key members of the clan wallhacking a few weeks ago in CZ..with ss's. mrcuban and mashedtaters. hmm i wander if you guys got your hacks from the same place you surdock,cardinal and whoever else in your clan wanted to use hacks. hmm cant forget about the random guy "thewoman" that you guys payed to get to lufferson monument so you could tp onto them. but from what i hear surdock did that too. i mean i geuss once you all had the speedhack there was no reason to pay someone for what you can do yourself. and that bigdan guy is just a peice of shit. especially after he claims that "ima cheater and a babashopper" and then he goes and buys avedon7 200$ and roc1 180$..then starts using walhacks. what a peice of shit. why dont you and vicarious just do us all a big favor and disband.

sucks cause i wanted to NT but i couldnt cause there arent any decent clans on human side.

everyone in that clan is pathetic.

ps. was a gg clan when derek was running it. maybe you should learn how to be better leader and choose better alliances devin.

ChocolateMints

me and infamous told everyone this was happening before. and no one wanted to believe us. shame on all of afk. "hey theres some speedhackers in cz, lets speedhack too so we can kill them" thats your excuse devin. yea sure cardinal is a dumbass for posting on the account of he may/or may not have been the start of all the wall hacking. you and all your members were apart of this. but lets not start there. most people know AFK is and always was scum. which is why to get new members you lure them to the clan by paying them with items. i cant remember the exact name. but i know one guy got dual we the first day he joined..and there were others..hmmmm. you had some key members of the clan wallhacking a few weeks ago in CZ..with ss's. mrcuban and mashedtaters. hmm i wander if you guys got your hacks from the same place you surdock,cardinal and whoever else in your clan wanted to use hacks. hmm cant forget about the random guy "thewoman" that you guys payed to get to lufferson monument so you could tp onto them. but from what i hear surdock did that too. i mean i geuss once you all had the speedhack there was no reason to pay someone for what you can do yourself. why dont you and vicarious just do us all a big favor and disband.

sucks cause i wanted to NT but i couldnt cause there arent any decent clans on human side. pathetic.[/b]
    Honestly, they didn't wall hack to do that. MashedTaters got ressed and reappeared on the other side of the invis wall and tp the rest of the players. They thought it was funny that the orcs couldn't attack them. It was a joke and people took it wrong.

The only screenshot proof i've seen with TheWoman was with LambSlayer in Vicarious. During the King Election, TheWoman was telling people to vote for PanchoVilla. So its definitely someone from Vicarious. And seeing that its a mage, he can TP all of vicarious to the spot. End of story. People tried blaming this shit on me, I dunno why I thought it was funny.

dpark2008

Ok since my name is being drug through the mud I feel I should say something. There was a period of time where I used koxp to hold Isloon on the floor that it was supposed to be on in the first place. This was only to prevent the gold farmers from stealing it and taking it in the walls to kill it. Koxp has ruined this game for me I really hate it but what else can you do to try and keep Isloon where it should be to start with. In a perfect world there would be no need for me to have had to do this but guess what we live in the real world and you sometimes have to do things that are not necessarily right but are necessary. I welcome any clan to come down and attempt to try and take Isloon from us in a fair fight (Momentomori has done it but unfortunately during that fight the koxpers took Isloon into the walls and killed it we both lost) but to use Koxp to take it from legit players is ridicules. And yes tom it was your idea and I love how you set me up thanks a lot you fucking faggot. Oh and so you all can see what it is I’m trying to prevent here is Isloon being killed by the gold farmers.

Flame me if you want I really don’t care I made a decision and I support it.

Bringing a "cheated" isiloon back onto the floor, using "cheats" where we then proceed to kill it legitly, is worth bans? thats hilarious....

What does a GM do when we're at isiloon, and hes watching? He bans the Chinese cheaters, and brings Isiloon back for us. (and it has happened)

What do we do when the GM isnt on?

Kill the Chinese cheaters, and bring isiloon back for us.

Get over yourselves.

No one ever cheated to kill isiloon, People simply used the same programs the Chinese used to take isiloon from us, to bring isiloon back, where it was killed legitimately.

dpark2008

^^ devins 2nd post ^^ VOOT

the best part of clans and ex members fighting is probably..all the secrets they both let out. 99% of the time they are true.

ps. devin the 2nd reason why i know when you say cardinal wallhacked aswell is true. is cause i know he has 2 computers. as i always see him on cardinal and merching on his preist same time. and whenever i was in hell abyss i would see cardinal and i woulda see mumbles. hmm what reason would cardinal have to bring 2 chars down there..

me and infamous told everyone this was happening before. and no one wanted to believe us. shame on all of afk. "hey theres some speedhackers in cz, lets speedhack too so we can kill them" thats your excuse devin. yea sure cardinal is a dumbass for posting on the account of he may/or may not have been the start of all the wall hacking. you and all your members were apart of this. but lets not start there. most people know AFK is and always was scum. which is why to get new members you lure them to the clan by paying them with items. i cant remember the exact name. but i know one guy got dual we the first day he joined..and there were others..hmmmm. you had some key members of the clan wallhacking a few weeks ago in CZ..with ss's. mrcuban and mashedtaters. hmm i wander if you guys got your hacks from the same place you surdock,cardinal and whoever else in your clan wanted to use hacks. hmm cant forget about the random guy "thewoman" that you guys payed to get to lufferson monument so you could tp onto them. but from what i hear surdock did that too. i mean i geuss once you all had the speedhack there was no reason to pay someone for what you can do yourself. and that bigdan guy is just a peice of shit. especially after he claims that "ima cheater and a babashopper" and then he goes and buys avedon7 200$ and roc1 180$..then starts using walhacks. what a peice of shit. why dont you and vicarious just do us all a big favor and disband.

sucks cause i wanted to NT but i couldnt cause there arent any decent clans on human side.

everyone in that clan is pathetic.
    ps. was a gg clan when derek was running it. maybe you should learn how to be better leader and choose better alliances devin.[/b]
    Comparing, stealing an isiloon back from a Chinese farmer, to Speed hacking in CZ, how Dr. Phil of you.

I guess you're the type who gets mad when gkplayer is all out of gold?

next time we'll let the Chinese kill it for you ok? then you can baba all the gold in the world.

Comparing, stealing an isiloon back from a Chinese farmer, to Speed hacking in CZ, how Dr. Phil of you.

I guess you're the type who gets mad when gkplayer is all out of gold?

next time we'll let the Chinese kill it for you ok? then you can baba all the gold in the world.[/b]
    good one? your such a comedian. suprised you have time to post on ko4life shouldnt you be out surfing the web for new and improved wall hacks?

btw why you bring up me as a babashopper? i also heard from a little bird AFK and UNDEZ have gm's make you items such as HB8's and or II+9 and thn sell them to you for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. maybe thats why your gm's arent at isiloon they are to busy making you guys items or you guys werent paying them enough.

ps. ill read this in the morning. hopefully its not more then 10 pages long >.>

_eSuba_

I will make at least 47 posts repeating the same thing, using different words.

So AFK and Vicarious started farming isiloon months back, it was working well, we were getting great drops ect. ect.

All of a sudden, Isiloon started getting pulled through the walls by chinese gold farmers. We lost countless isiloons, and the efforts we were making were becoming unrewarded. Despite keeping it timed, and being ready for it sometimes 30 minutes in advance, the Chinese gold farmers in the walls spamming counterstrike would always draw more agro than our mages dot dmging isiloon, and take isiloon into the walls.

**Heres where it gets good**

Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, decided that he was tired of having isiloon lured away, so he was the first of us to make a secondary account named Mumbles with KOXP on it, so he could run into the walls after the chinese farmers, kill them, and bring isiloon back out onto the floor for us to kill. Making this entire post hilarious to me.

Tom turned sour recently when the clan decided to give an Iron Necklace to Reveal, and he thought it should go to Aftershock, so he quit clan and nation transfered to ORC. Despite us lvling him to 80, Gearing him out, and Making him king....

Back to the conversation, yes certain clan members in AFK had secondary "insurance policies" as we called them, just incase the Chinese farmers lured isiloon into the walls. Those characters would simply run into the walls, kill the Chinese farmers, and pull isiloon back onto the floor where we could kill it.

No one in the right mind could consider this cheating. It was a last resort due to a lack of help from GM's.

Here is the best part, Tom aka Cardinal aka ChocolateMints, the creator of this post has a ROL which he has made into a ROL +1 and an Iron Necklace, both from isiloons, that we pulled back from the Chinese.

Tom, despite you're psychological issues. you're a sociopathic, immature, ungrateful waste of a human being, and you've just bit the hand that fed you.[/b]
    +100

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast