Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow TOM, it was all the way ur idea. and u try to say it wasnt? i dunno, but all ...
Page: 4

mindcrack

wow TOM, it was all the way ur idea. and u try to say it wasnt? i dunno, but all ur posts can be considered as lies, coz noone can assure you that u r talking the truth, i only see ur lies....

Seekor

My opinion on this topic is that I find that using koxp is a 3rd party tool and indeed you can be banned for using it. But as well these members legitly are killing isloon and they just wanted to be able to kill it without interference from Chinese gold farmers. I find that the reason Cardinal posted this in the first place was mainly just a vendetta against Devin. I do not see why this needs to be such a big topic in the first place when there is so many more things that should be put on a higher priority.

ChocolateMints

the best part of clans and ex members fighting is probably..all the secrets they both let out. 99% of the time they are true.
    ps. devin the 2nd reason why i know when you say cardinal wallhacked aswell is true. is cause i know he has 2 computers. as i always see him on cardinal and merching on his preist same time. and whenever i was in hell abyss i would see cardinal and i woulda see mumbles. hmm what reason would cardinal have to bring 2 chars down there..[/b]
    Mumbles was used to keep agro on isiloon. I would have Cardinal down if there was enough dotters. At that time there were barely any vicarious mages to count on to do the job right. What you must do as a mage is be ready in a TS in spawn to dot isiloon as soon as it spawned. Cardinal was there for drains. I wasnt on mumbles all the time, I have a few sharers who also play mumbles such as AfterShock would be on card or mumbles vice verse for Isiloon and Felankor. Or derrick will be on Mumbles or my priest.
    Tom

good one? your such a comedian. suprised you have time to post on ko4life shouldnt you be out surfing the web for new and improved wall hacks?

btw why you bring up me as a babashopper? i also heard from a little bird AFK and UNDEZ have gm's make you items such as HB8's and or II+9 and thn sell them to you for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. maybe thats why your gm's arent at isiloon they are to busy making you guys items or you guys werent paying them enough.

ps. ill read this in the morning. hopefully its not more then 10 pages long >.>[/b]
    Well theres a video on youtube of my HB+8 being made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGOeaIwLEfY

and the entire server watched Aftershock as he burned everything he owned on the anvil and made an II+9

bb.

Mumbles was used to keep agro on isiloon. I would have Cardinal down if there was enough dotters. At that time there were barely any vicarious mages to count on to do the job right. What you must do as a mage is be ready in a TS in spawn to dot isiloon as soon as it spawned. Cardinal was there for drains. I wasnt on mumbles all the time, I have a few sharers who also play mumbles such as AfterShock would be on card or mumbles vice verse for Isiloon and Felankor. Or derrick will be on Mumbles or my priest.[/b]
    Bullshit tough guy, you were the first person to wallhack on mumbles and bring isiloon back onto the floor. Hilarious.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

devin arnt u only supposed to post
    1 and only 1 post
    :P?

u already lied to us

ChocolateMints

The HB 8 and II +9 are legit. The HB 8 was made by Cuban who was going to quit and so was the II+9 by AfterShock. Like ive said before... maybe not on ko4life. Items are made by players who are quitting and dont give a shit bout selling their items. Thats how the first +9s are gunna be made, either a useless 1 handed axe or someone quitting lol. Not sure which one was made first.. or a huge babashopper that made that glave 9 and warrior chit paul 9
    Tom

devin arnt u only supposed to post
    1 and only 1 post
    :P?

u already lied to us[/b]

I'm going to 47 posts, just because people have a tough time reading, i feel the need to articulate the same thing 47 different ways

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol devin edited his post rofl!

ChocolateMints

Lol devin. Your fucking stupid. You got ur whole clan saying that it was all my idea good one pal. Burn the guy burning you. Well you can suck a dick because it was all dans idea from the start. The voice record is there, maybe u didnt listen to it cause u already know what it contains.

Your the one wanting to keep the insurance pal. I was always against it, but u wanted more items for the clan.
    Tom

Well theres a video on youtube of my HB+8 being made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGOeaIwLEfY

and the entire server watched Aftershock as he burned everything he owned on the anvil and made an II+9

bb.
    Bullshit tough guy, you were the first person to wallhack on mumbles and bring isiloon back onto the floor. Hilarious.[/b]
    k i actualy stayed up for a few more min.

i never said whos and which hb8's were bought. im sure theres a few legit. doesnt count for all of them. and i rlly dont care how many of you "watched" him up it. doesnt mean he didnt just buy it from gm and just pretend like he upped it.but oh well who really cares about that little stuff. everyone knows AFK is a clan of cheaters and scum. cardinal is trying to run away from that by NTing. and from what i see hes bringin jedidestroyer with him. as jedi is trying to defend cardinal on KOL forums. and then just joined cardinals clan.

hehe. of course devin wanted more items for the clan. what else would he use to pay people to join and what else would he use to cover up most likely some dreadful skill other then full iron sets for everyone!!

ChocolateMints

good one? your such a comedian. suprised you have time to post on ko4life shouldnt you be out surfing the web for new and improved wall hacks?

btw why you bring up me as a babashopper? i also heard from a little bird AFK and UNDEZ have gm's make you items such as HB8's and or II+9 and thn sell them to you for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. maybe thats why your gm's arent at isiloon they are to busy making you guys items or you guys werent paying them enough.

ps. ill read this in the morning. hopefully its not more then 10 pages long >.>[/b]
    ARE YOU SERIOUS saying the ii9 i made is not legit there was more people there then at boss events and i burned all my items and it happened to go 9 on my last upgrade so fuck off your just jealous
    Aftershock
    =============================

Actually Jedi left because of me. Its kinda funny, We got into an arguement on ventrilo because I was so called abusing it by banning falcone for fun cause it was falcones day for trying to piss me off lol. But it was just a friendly ban saying something like i hope this pisses u off or w/e and unbanning him after. Anyways not going into detail but Jedi was just upset cause he was taking falcones back and I got pissed cause he kept arguing with me.. But its all bullshit and in the past, we made a clan for fun to pk.

-Tom

God I hate this.. lol I wish they would just validate my account =(

hey whatever you say aftershock. dont forget to thank your gm buddy aurjetor. oh umm just throwing this out there falcone is a real dickhead..everytime i tried to vs steven that fuker would come outta no where and gank me >.> i hope he gets hacked by someone..and then hit by a truck.

ChocolateMints

hey whatever you say aftershock. dont forget to thank your gm buddy aurjetor. oh umm just throwing this out there falcone is a real dickhead..everytime i tried to vs steven that fuker would come outta no where and gank me >.> i hope he gets hacked by someone..and then hit by a truck.[/b]
    Your a faggot. I was there when he made the II +9 and he traded me after it was upgraded. He was on ventrilo with me and he burned all his other gear to make it. Half of fucking elmorad was there to see it. I was on king announcing he was upgrading it. It wasnt traded to him and he has a screenshot of successful upgrade with the II +9
    -Tom

hey whatever you say aftershock. dont forget to thank your gm buddy aurjetor. oh umm just throwing this out there falcone is a real dickhead..everytime i tried to vs steven that fuker would come outta no where and gank me >.> i hope he gets hacked by someone..and then hit by a truck.[/b]
    That gm was helping me because my shard 8 i made was hacked and told me to talk to him on official forums since he was getting off and it turnd out he could not get it back thats why i was quitting since i had no more items or money
    Aftershock/tipsy

Lol devin. Your fucking stupid. You got ur whole clan saying that it was all my idea good one pal. Burn the guy burning you. Well you can suck a dick because it was all dans idea from the start. The voice record is there, maybe u didnt listen to it cause u already know what it contains.[/b]
    Maybe we didn't record the first time you ran through the wall on Mumbles, because we're not vindictive, psychologically damaged individuals. I know you have a tough time coping with your severe bipolar disorder as illustrated by this entire post, however its not excuse to fabricate issues. The whole clan is posting about how you were the first to wall hack on Mumbles, because you were. This hypocritical post you've created is a vivid window into the thought process of a mentally damaged child. You're simple minded, and failed to recognize the fact that we were going to inform the very same people you decided to "inform" of your actions. It is truly saddening to be in a discussion with someone who lacks logical thought process. I'll break it down into simpler terms for you Tom.

Tom's thought: Ill tell everyone how they took isiloon back from the Chinese using wall hacks
    What tom failed to think about: I was the first to wall hack and bring isiloon back from the Chinese

ChocolateMints

You're simple minded, and failed to recognize the fact that we were going to inform the very same people you decided to "inform" of your actions

Lol your post made me laugh.

Since when were you going to inform others about this Devin? Lol
    -Tom

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast