Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wtf.. We don't speak for ko rule's idiot.. We speak about some problem's that we can't solve.. That's the koxpers ...
Page: 6

Wtf.. We don't speak for ko rule's idiot.. We speak about some problem's that we can't solve.. That's the koxpers cheater's hacker's etc.. So stfu fcking retard..Here is a sellin - buyin forum..I don't know about afk cheating but u suck..

Ps. Im pretty sure if u die a virgin u got to hell so BB![/b]

STOP SAYIN BLLSHIT NAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.. Ofc u will not go to hell >.>

Hey cutie Senior Member

LIKE THIS IS EVEN INTERESTING!!

fucks sake, everyone koxps, get the fuck over it.

and being an anime fan means one of 2 thing child or child molester
    SO which are u Chester
    HAHAHAHAHA I SO LOL'ED!

so funny when those 2 fight. all in all. derek gave leadership to devin and the clan went to shit. maybe the koxp idea was cardinals..but still everyone went along with it..and had no complaints. i watched you guys legitly kill isiloon once. you used novas to lure it out of wall. you could did it that way. sorry if you gotta work for your items lol. AFK are cheaters i told everyone about this before.and finally some people see. others are still on afk bandwagon. because of there rep. i go now bb.

kibal

Well theres a video on youtube of my HB+8 being made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGOeaIwLEfY

and the entire server watched Aftershock as he burned everything he owned on the anvil and made an II+9

bb.
    Bullshit tough guy, you were the first person to wallhack on mumbles and bring isiloon back onto the floor. Hilarious.[/b]
    This video can be fake , so not solid proofs .

killer2675

i wouldnt even hate on afk for what they did if this is all true and all they used the koxp was to get isi back to them then thats fine.. if athey used it otherwise flame on but otherwise no disrespect...

didnt afk have like 3 talks about kicking cardinal from clan?

Banned

I just saw this post and had to reply. Doing this to "former friends" because you didnt get a iron neck for your sharer is pathetic. bb

Every single topic u ahve to throw in ur 2 cent.. like not every single i mean EVERY SINGLE .. jesus[/b]
    first of all, i've only posted in this and your topic for cheaters section. i dont think 2 topics = EVERY SINGLE topic. 2ndly, its a forum, ur free to express ur opinions here ^^ Just cuz i went against you in ur scamming topic, so now u flame me? xD ^^

and being an anime fan means one of 2 thing child or child molester
    SO which are u Chester
    uhhh lol ok? whos chester btw? oh and, tnx for new sig.

true or false: if you get caught with koxp you will get banned? regardless of situation.

Anything else need an answer?

Go cry more guys about not getting a few isiloons...wahhhhhhh who cares grow up and get over it. Don't stoop to using a hack just to get a boss and stop trying to justify it. 999 day ban pls

mindcrack

true or false: if you get caught with koxp you will get banned? regardless of situation.

Anything else need an answer?

Go cry more guys about not getting a few isiloons...wahhhhhhh who cares grow up and get over it. Don't stoop to using a hack just to get a boss and stop trying to justify it. 999 day ban pls[/b]
    theres NO PROOF at all... These vent voices might be whatever voices, from some clan from ares even maybe? really send k2 that voiceclip and u think they will do anything? even a edited JPG file is more proof than a sound clip lol, theres no way you can put the speakers in vent and ko accounts together...

we know who speaked, BUT k2 DOSENT, and k2 CANT KNOW it...
    and punisher who cares if a noob accoutn gets banned, since afk clan accoutns never used any koxp...

mindcrack

also, cardinal scammed whole clan "absolutepower" in early c-west months, he was assitant, and strikefreedom was leader. All EW drops went to cardinal, cardinal sold/upgraded these, HE made that whiout conuslting anyone in clan before. Then he sayed he failed in upgradfin many drops and items burned. But really waht he did, was, that he sold the EW drops whit his noob char and took all the money for himself.... he was already mastered at lvl 65, when striekfreedom wasnt even mastered on lvl 72....... Strike knew something fishy is going on and handed leadership over to SYSTEM. Then system and cardinal sayed they use EW drops to MASTER clan members, but only one who i did see were mastered was cardinal and system, i at lvl 69 still wasnt.... Then clan finally got disbanded and all the mages who where in the clan, all lost their drops.
    Becouse cardinal basically scammed 30 peaople...

Yeah i think he is a little kid, at least the way he talks and the way he acts...

Banned

lol i laughed at this: "ICECOLD/Extreme" ... you can't tell the difference?? :P

I am Timmeh Senior Member

[quote]
    1st...your a scammer so dont talk...

bitch fuk u im not a scammer i gave his shit back so thats not called scamming so stfu

also, cardinal scammed whole clan "absolutepower" in early c-west months, he was assitant, and strikefreedom was leader. All EW drops went to cardinal, cardinal sold/upgraded these, HE made that whiout conuslting anyone in clan before. Then he sayed he failed in upgradfin many drops and items burned. But really waht he did, was, that he sold the EW drops whit his noob char and took all the money for himself.... he was already mastered at lvl 65, when striekfreedom wasnt even mastered on lvl 72....... Strike knew something fishy is going on and handed leadership over to SYSTEM. Then system and cardinal sayed they use EW drops to MASTER clan members, but only one who i did see were mastered was cardinal and system, i at lvl 69 still wasnt.... Then clan finally got disbanded and all the mages who where in the clan, all lost their drops.
    Becouse cardinal basically scammed 30 peaople...

Yeah i think he is a little kid, at least the way he talks and the way he acts...[/b]
    +1 to that,

he said "his clan bank account got hacked"
    but his friend that had a warrior just got raptor7 and shell helm+8/15 when he was 65

dpark2008

12 states require, under most circumstances, the consent of all parties to a conversation. Those jurisdictions are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.
    (2 of the people from the conversation were in those states)
    It is generally accepted that the stricter states rules will be applied when it is a case of interstate communication.

This basically means that the recordings were illegally obtained because tom never obtained consent from all of the members of the conversation. Due to the fact that we have international people in the vent (Canada) I am not sure how much the law may change but I am sure it is a safe bet that the people who were taped may have a case against tom.

Try knowing the law next time Tom. Maybe you could get off if you plead insanity oh and incase you want to know here is the penalty in Texas for illegal taping of conversations

Unlawful recording of a conversation, or disclosure of its contents with reason to know of the illegal interception, is a felony punishable by two to 20 years in prison and a fine not to exceed $10,000. Texas Penal Code § 12.33. A civil cause of action is expressly authorized for unlawful interception or disclosure. Texas Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 123.002. The plaintiff may be entitled to $10,000 for each occurrence, actual damages in excess of $10,000, punitive damages and attorney fees and costs. Texas Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 123.004.

And thank you all who have been lettering me in game about it I find the letters hilarious. We tried to restore the game to how it is ment to be played. Sorry if all for you are getting pissed because you can’t buy your gold from the gold farmers. I also do appreciate all the people who also said that they agreed with the practice. I honestly welcome anyone else to come down there and assist us in placing Isloon back where she belongs. (We can fight about drops later but at least zing yang wont be selling them any more.)

What really needs 2 happen is for Gm’s to do there job and not force players to take matters into their own hands.

This all whats in this topic is all about what KO became. All those so called "top players/clans" became cheating and babashoping cunts.
    About most of the things i have to agree with Nirvana (not mentioning conversations about some details which i dont know).

Regards

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast