Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; keep it on topic if you want to complain about cardinal scamming another clan gogogo make another topic <_< hmmmmm ...
Page: 7

keep it on topic

if you want to complain about cardinal scamming another clan

gogogo make another topic <_<

hmmmmm for those of you that say "they used koxp to bring it back"

last time i check KOXP! IS! AGAINST! THE! T.O.S.!

so they should be banned for using "3rd party tools"

kkthxBB

shampoo

12 states require, under most circumstances, the consent of all parties to a conversation. Those jurisdictions are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.
    (2 of the people from the conversation were in those states)
    It is generally accepted that the stricter states rules will be applied when it is a case of interstate communication.

This basically means that the recordings were illegally obtained because tom never obtained consent from all of the members of the conversation. Due to the fact that we have international people in the vent (Canada) I am not sure how much the law may change but I am sure it is a safe bet that the people who were taped may have a case against tom.

Try knowing the law next time Tom. Maybe you could get off if you plead insanity oh and incase you want to know here is the penalty in Texas for illegal taping of conversations

Unlawful recording of a conversation, or disclosure of its contents with reason to know of the illegal interception, is a felony punishable by two to 20 years in prison and a fine not to exceed $10,000. Texas Penal Code § 12.33. A civil cause of action is expressly authorized for unlawful interception or disclosure. Texas Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 123.002. The plaintiff may be entitled to $10,000 for each occurrence, actual damages in excess of $10,000, punitive damages and attorney fees and costs. Texas Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 123.004.

And thank you all who have been lettering me in game about it I find the letters hilarious. We tried to restore the game to how it is ment to be played. Sorry if all for you are getting pissed because you can’t buy your gold from the gold farmers. I also do appreciate all the people who also said that they agreed with the practice. I honestly welcome anyone else to come down there and assist us in placing Isloon back where she belongs. (We can fight about drops later but at least zing yang wont be selling them any more.)

What really needs 2 happen is for Gm’s to do there job and not force players to take matters into their own hands.[/b]

keep it on topic

if you want to complain about cardinal scamming another clan

gogogo make another topic <_<

hmmmmm for those of you that say "they used koxp to bring it back"

last time i check KOXP! IS! AGAINST! THE! T.O.S.!

so they should be banned for using "3rd party tools"

kkthxBB[/b]
    SO is baba shopping BB

first of all, i&#39;ve only posted in this and your topic for cheaters section. i dont think 2 topics = EVERY SINGLE topic. 2ndly, its a forum, ur free to express ur opinions here ^^ Just cuz i went against you in ur scamming topic, so now u flame me? xD ^^
    uhhh lol ok? whos chester btw? oh and, tnx for new sig.[/b]
    Chester the Molester lol

12 states require, under most circumstances, the consent of all parties to a conversation. Those jurisdictions are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.
    It is generally accepted that the stricter states rules will be applied when it is a case of interstate communication.

This basically means that the recordings were illegally obtained because tom never obtained consent from all of the members of the conversation. Due to the fact that we have international people in the vent (Canada) I am not sure how much the law may change but I am sure it is a safe bet that the people who were taped may have a case against tom.

Try knowing the law next time Tom. Maybe you could get off if you plead insanity oh and incase you want to know here is the penalty in Texas for illegal taping of conversations

Unlawful recording of a conversation, or disclosure of its contents with reason to know of the illegal interception, is a felony punishable by two to 20 years in prison and a fine not to exceed $10,000. Texas Penal Code § 12.33. A civil cause of action is expressly authorized for unlawful interception or disclosure. Texas Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 123.002. The plaintiff may be entitled to $10,000 for each occurrence, actual damages in excess of $10,000, punitive damages and attorney fees and costs. Texas Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 123.004.

And thank you all who have been lettering me in game about it I find the letters hilarious. We tried to restore the game to how it is ment to be played. Sorry if all for you are getting pissed because you can’t buy your gold from the gold farmers. I also do appreciate all the people who also said that they agreed with the practice. I honestly welcome anyone else to come down there and assist us in placing Isloon back where she belongs. (We can fight about drops later but at least zing yang wont be selling them any more.)

What really needs 2 happen is for Gm’s to do there job and not force players to take matters into their own hands.[/b]
    = SATED

yea ima take AFK side on this one....

from now on if theres any type of bug/hack the gm dont stop immediatly everyone use it!!!!

/sarcasm.

just in case ur wondering i end topics so here i go...

Yes Afk lures isloon to original spawn place with koexp to kill it ... in this game isloon is suppose to be in one spot ...
    so by replacing isloon afk restores the original fairness of the game.. if another human clan was there to kill it the could still out damage afk for the box so its still up for all ppl to kill.... and if tom didnt like the way its being killed then leave clan
    ur an accessory to the cheating which means ur a cheater so ur lvl 80 sin should be banned and on cheating ... arent most accounts on ko4life for use of babashopping isint that cheating also so ur all banned also... cheating is cheating so Baba=Koexp same thing ... idk if tom even started the koexping but i know he did koexp not only to lure isloon but to gain coin(if u deny this i will show proof ) from toms mouth - im not gona babashop any more im just gonna macro on mumbles to get coin ... he even got ip forwarding program just in case he got ip banned... last thing.. u said u would suck a dick for 1,000,000 dollars lmao and i will be posting a vent clip of that soon so fucking funny lol
    PS. tom is 23 has acne is fat and doesn&#39;t have a job lives at home with his parents in Houston Texas... use to deliver pizzas.. he does have bipolar disorder (have proof) and does not take meds... sadly
    PSS. just encase u don&#39;t know wut BPMD is bipolar with manic depressant ... judging by the post cardinal is on a Down
    Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in a person’s mood, energy, and ability to function. Different from the normal ups and downs that everyone goes through, the symptoms of bipolar disorder are severe. They can result in damaged relationships, poor job or school performance, and even suicide.

so cardinal u should most likely do the last thing on the list plz BB[/b]
    i just qouted this cuz i was drunk and reading it again made me LOL

magnified

devin will battle his way through this one as always but the truth is known...

you really think this situation didnt appear when UnDeZz ran c-west for 4-5 months while we were fully playing... ofcourse it did, we didnt go low enough to an extent where we sided with the chinese and used usd to pay for cheats to get bus/bes..

AFK, you suck. Devin, your worse.

lol get a life noone really cares...omg he taped us when we were having a private koxp session...go cry about it
    = SATED[/b]
    .....fag?

BlingWings

Lmao that&#39;s awesome.

/Pwned_Hard

Question

devin will battle his way through this one as always but the truth is known...
    you really think this situation didnt appear when UnDeZz ran c-west for 4-5 months while we were fully playing... ofcourse it did, we didnt go low enough to an extent where we sided with the chinese and used usd to pay for cheats to get bus/bes..
    AFK, you suck. Devin, your worse.[/b]
    is that why ICe cold Heartless iampriest and randomhero koexp&#39;d hob gobs c2 abyss start of server?

knightkiller

so afk is a KOXP CLAN or so yes or no? are they legit players?

lol get a life noone really cares...omg he taped us when we were having a private koxp session...go cry about it

.....fag?[/b]
    what do u mean cry ... its against the law?

wowa, AFK a cheating clan and thats now a &#39;Fact&#39; besides whatever anyone say&#39;s about "But the koxpers do it too bla bla"

2 WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT BUDDY

bb Koxp Clan.

what do u mean cry ... its against the law?[/b]
    i mean is anyone actually gonna tattle on him for taping a vent conversation...are you guys in 3rd grade? the authorities have more important things to deal with than something as lame as that

i mean is anyone actually gonna tattle on him for taping a vent conversation...are you guys in 3rd grade? the authorities have more important things to deal with than something as lame as that[/b]
    its illegal. err sit dog.

i mean is anyone actually gonna tattle on him for taping a vent conversation...are you guys in 3rd grade? the authorities have more important things to deal with than something as lame as that[/b]
    he tattled for making the game fair to legit players

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast