Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its illegal. err sit dog.[/b] gosh the uselessness of some people on this forum amazes me h34r: to perfection: yea ...
Page: 8

its illegal. err sit dog.[/b]
    gosh the uselessness of some people on this forum amazes me h34r:

to perfection: yea but its alot easier to tattle here than all the work in reporting him :P. just askin if anyone actually would do it cause its alot of work just for a vent record

gosh the uselessness of some people on this forum amazes me h34r:[/b]
    likewise.

he tattled for making the game fair to legit players[/b]

likewise.[/b]
    o dang good one! you just proved even more useless

o dang good one! you just proved even more useless[/b]
    thanks!

Now bump for the cheaters clan ! woot

Now bump for the cheaters clan ! woot[/b]
    that i agree with

devin will battle his way through this one as always but the truth is known...
    you really think this situation didnt appear when UnDeZz ran c-west for 4-5 months while we were fully playing... ofcourse it did, we didnt go low enough to an extent where we sided with the chinese and used usd to pay for cheats to get bus/bes..
    AFK, you suck. Devin, your worse.[/b]

I love how you like to play make believe that undez was actually organized enough to actually kill isiloon daily, we heard of you killing it maybe for 2 weeks max and im being generous, we've been down at isiloon for months uncontested, this includes time when you held the castle.

We've had a massive impact on the server by ensuring that we killed nearly every isiloon (on server1, we know chinese farm server2), theres a reason gold bar companies are sold out, and babashoppers are suffering, btw how is that $450 USD HB+8 treating you magnified?.

We significantly damaged their profits by ensuring we killed every isiloon, for any of you kids arguing that what AFK did was wrong, you're completely disillusioned, and uninformed to the larger issue at hand.

If AFK / Vicarious do not kill isiloon, the Chinese gold farmers do. By allowing these companies to kill isiloon, their illicit business thrives. They take the uniques from isiloon and price them at prices only babashoppers and top clans can afford. Individuals purchase in game gold from these companies, and then turn around and GIVE IT RIGHT BACK to them for a unique.

It is nearly impossible to compete against the Chinese farmers for an isiloon, they normally have 2-3 archers in the wall. The second isiloon spawns, they instantly attack it with a spamable form of counter strike, and / or poison arrow, and it vanishes through the walls. Those 3 archers, then pull isiloon to another spot in the walls, where rougly 20 more Chinese farming characters login to finish it off (as demonstrated by BigDan's picture a few posts back)

Isiloon was never intended to be able to be pulled into a wall away from legitimate players, by businesses with seemingly unlimited resources for farming these bosses. Secondary characters affiliated with AFK simply used the same programs being used by the Chinese, to restore order, bring Isiloon back to its designated spawn point, where it was then killed the way it was designed to be killed.

Analogies comparing these actions to speed hacking in CZ in order to level the playing field are frivolous, and unfair comparisons. The only individuals suffering from the actions of AFK are the gold bar farming companies, and babashoppers.

Moreover, this entire topic is laughable, consider who the main contributers are attempting to cast a negative light on the situation. We have Tom, aka Cardinal, he was the first person to steal an isiloon away from the Chinese using a wall hack program, he was also one of the first people to benefit from receiving items obtained from restoring an isiloon to its original spawn point. He harbors a very obvious personal vendetta against me, and is sadly attempting to damage my team, which is the reason for this entire post. He was always threatened by my optimism, and found it difficult to understand why I wouldn't kick people out of the team. His bipolar induced rages started becoming less and less of a concern, up until the last one where he demanded Aftershock receive an iron necklace, and I simply ignored him. We also have Nirvana, a DCZ player who couldn't make it in the real game, each post of his demonstrates a strong feeling of inadequacy, and jealousy of the successful high level players. So he plays half of the game, offers unintelligble rhetoric about a part of the game he's not even involved with, wildly accusing everyone who's accomplished more than him of babashopping, receiving gm made items, so on and so fourth. UndestructableZzZz members, natural enemies of our team, they were the orc side competition. When their clan began to fall apart, and certain members decided to join AFK things turned sour between myself and their leader, naturally they will fill this topic with ridiculous comments, and fail to engage in any actual discussion.

Just consider the larger picture people.

gosh the uselessness of some people on this forum amazes me h34r:

to perfection: yea but its alot easier to tattle here than all the work in reporting him :P. just askin if anyone actually would do it cause its alot of work just for a vent record [/b]
    its the principle of the matter fucktard

Strawberry

12 states require, under most circumstances, the consent of all parties to a conversation. Those jurisdictions are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.
    (2 of the people from the conversation were in those states)
    It is generally accepted that the stricter states rules will be applied when it is a case of interstate communication.

This basically means that the recordings were illegally obtained because tom never obtained consent from all of the members of the conversation. Due to the fact that we have international people in the vent (Canada) I am not sure how much the law may change but I am sure it is a safe bet that the people who were taped may have a case against tom.

Try knowing the law next time Tom. Maybe you could get off if you plead insanity oh and incase you want to know here is the penalty in Texas for illegal taping of conversations

Unlawful recording of a conversation, or disclosure of its contents with reason to know of the illegal interception, is a felony punishable by two to 20 years in prison and a fine not to exceed $10,000. Texas Penal Code § 12.33. A civil cause of action is expressly authorized for unlawful interception or disclosure. Texas Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 123.002. The plaintiff may be entitled to $10,000 for each occurrence, actual damages in excess of $10,000, punitive damages and attorney fees and costs. Texas Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code § 123.004.

And thank you all who have been lettering me in game about it I find the letters hilarious. We tried to restore the game to how it is ment to be played. Sorry if all for you are getting pissed because you can’t buy your gold from the gold farmers. I also do appreciate all the people who also said that they agreed with the practice. I honestly welcome anyone else to come down there and assist us in placing Isloon back where she belongs. (We can fight about drops later but at least zing yang wont be selling them any more.)

What really needs 2 happen is for Gm’s to do there job and not force players to take matters into their own hands.[/b]
    Prior to connecting to a ventrilo server, you are given an option as to whether you will allow other users to record your voice over the server. That also implies that any and all voice coversations may be recorded for use for/against you at a later time.

As you can see in the picture, im not connected to a server, and im clearly given an option of whether i want to be recorded or not. That pretty much voids the entire "ITS ILLEGAL" arguement. Grow up, this is ventrilo and a video game.

-Derek

derek is and always will be the man.

derek is and always will be the man.[/b]
    agreed

if i may - SATTED

lmao nice derek xD

Hey cutie Senior Member

Dont Ko ban Ip addresses of people that koxp like Gb farming companies, so in a way MIGHT there accounts get banned and ip restricitng them from logging into KO . ? just a theory .

Be HELLA ironic if it did

Dont Ko ban Ip addresses of people that koxp like Gb farming companies, so in a way MIGHT there accounts get banned and ip restricitng them from logging into KO . ? just a theory .

Be HELLA ironic if it did [/b]
    im pretty sure they just use proxies.

NeronDomitius

well, vindictive from ares got banned for same reason what ur doing now, so that means ur bug abusing, and that's bannable u know...

I love how you like to play make believe that undez was actually organized enough to actually kill isiloon daily, we heard of you killing it maybe for 2 weeks max and im being generous, we've been down at isiloon for months uncontested, this includes time when you held the castle.

We've had a massive impact on the server by ensuring that we killed nearly every isiloon (on server1, we know chinese farm server2), theres a reason gold bar companies are sold out, and babashoppers are suffering, btw how is that $450 USD HB+8 treating you magnified?.

We significantly damaged their profits by ensuring we killed every isiloon, for any of you kids arguing that what AFK did was wrong, you're completely disillusioned, and uninformed to the larger issue at hand.

If AFK / Vicarious do not kill isiloon, the Chinese gold farmers do. By allowing these companies to kill isiloon, their illicit business thrives. They take the uniques from isiloon and price them at prices only babashoppers and top clans can afford. Individuals purchase in game gold from these companies, and then turn around and GIVE IT RIGHT BACK to them for a unique.

It is nearly impossible to compete against the Chinese farmers for an isiloon, they normally have 2-3 archers in the wall. The second isiloon spawns, they instantly attack it with a spamable form of counter strike, and / or poison arrow, and it vanishes through the walls. Those 3 archers, then pull isiloon to another spot in the walls, where rougly 20 more Chinese farming characters login to finish it off (as demonstrated by BigDan's picture a few posts back)

Isiloon was never intended to be able to be pulled into a wall away from legitimate players, by businesses with seemingly unlimited resources for farming these bosses. Secondary characters affiliated with AFK simply used the same programs being used by the Chinese, to restore order, bring Isiloon back to its designated spawn point, where it was then killed the way it was designed to be killed.

Analogies comparing these actions to speed hacking in CZ in order to level the playing field are frivolous, and unfair comparisons. The only individuals suffering from the actions of AFK are the gold bar farming companies, and babashoppers.

Moreover, this entire topic is laughable, consider who the main contributers are attempting to cast a negative light on the situation. We have Tom, aka Cardinal, he was the first person to steal an isiloon away from the Chinese using a wall hack program, he was also one of the first people to benefit from receiving items obtained from restoring an isiloon to its original spawn point. He harbors a very obvious personal vendetta against me, and is sadly attempting to damage my team, which is the reason for this entire post. He was always threatened by my optimism, and found it difficult to understand why I wouldn't kick people out of the team. His bipolar induced rages started becoming less and less of a concern, up until the last one where he demanded Aftershock receive an iron necklace, and I simply ignored him. We also have Nirvana, a DCZ player who couldn't make it in the real game, each post of his demonstrates a strong feeling of inadequacy, and jealousy of the successful high level players. So he plays half of the game, offers unintelligble rhetoric about a part of the game he's not even involved with, wildly accusing everyone who's accomplished more than him of babashopping, receiving gm made items, so on and so fourth. UndestructableZzZz members, natural enemies of our team, they were the orc side competition. When their clan began to fall apart, and certain members decided to join AFK things turned sour between myself and their leader, naturally they will fill this topic with ridiculous comments, and fail to engage in any actual discussion.

Just consider the larger picture people.[/b]

ahh, didn't bother reading it all. but besides whatever you say defending your self bla bla, your still cheaters.

and it is illegal to cheat aka koxp. so stop with the lame excuses and putting shit on other people/clans.

because FACT: AFK clan cheat ingame to get what they want.

Who ever is sucking up to devin with these reply's are just as bad, the evidence and facts are all there (THAT THERE CHEATERS) so please your making your selfs look silly trying to defend cheaters.

and if your going to accuse others of wallhacking, provide proof. untill then Cardinal > afk clan.

yall should all get a big fat BAN, like the others that use koxp.
    bb

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast