Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ahh, didn't bother reading it all. but besides whatever you say defending your self bla bla, your still cheaters. and ...
Page: 9

Strawberry

ahh, didn't bother reading it all. but besides whatever you say defending your self bla bla, your still cheaters.

and it is illegal to cheat aka koxp. so stop with the lame excuses and putting shit on other people/clans.

because FACT: AFK clan cheat ingame to get what they want.

Who ever is sucking up to devin with these reply's are just as bad, the evidence and facts are all there (THAT THERE CHEATERS) so please your making your selfs look silly trying to defend cheaters.

and if your going to accuse others of wallhacking, provide proof. untill then Cardinal > afk clan.

yall should all get a big fat BAN, like the others that use koxp.
    bb[/b]
    So....why did you quote me?

-Derek

defuze

WORD TO UR MOMS!

ahh, didn't bother reading it all. but besides whatever you say defending your self bla bla, your still cheaters.

and it is illegal to cheat aka koxp. so stop with the lame excuses and putting shit on other people/clans.

Who ever is sucking up to devin with these reply's are just as bad, the evidence and facts are all there (THAT THERE CHEATERS) so please your making your selfs look silly trying to defend cheaters.

and if your going to accuse others of wallhacking, provide proof. untill then Cardinal > afk clan.

bb[/b]
    priceless.

priceless.[/b]
    yeah actually i read all of yours, just not the other guys. but nice response/comeback...

sorry derek i edited.

defuze

Devin, why does your girlfriend like to cyber with 3 guys at one time on ventrilo?

Devin, why does your girlfriend like to cyber with 3 guys at one time on ventrilo?[/b]

why does your girlfriend not exist?
    why are you still a virgin?

brb getting laid tonight, i guess you'll sit in front of the computer all night again, maybe photoshop some pictures to post on the forum, pk till AFK enters cz rolls you and leave. It must be truly depressing knowing that you're a complete failure in all aspects of life.

You dont have a job
    You dont have an education
    You've never touched a woman
    You sit in front of your computer all day, all night, its truly pathetic.

bb[/b]
    you baba shop so lets ban u also right... everyone is missing the point how is koexp and babashopping different? its both against TOS right? so why is everyone posting on here about all the cheating?? how bout we just link a gm to the C-west market section and get the whole server banned? so many Hippocrates on the form ... just in case u didnt know we all break the rules of the game so y dont we just all /quit and get it over with .... i mean its bullshit that everyone is being labled cheaters for find away to beat koexp farmers i think that people are jealous that they didnt figure out a way to kill the Chinese farmers like afk did

im sure the gm's.. are well aware of the ko4life cwest section aswell as all the others. fact is you cant exactly..ban someone for babashop if you dont have 100% proof its them. usually the way it goes in the real world. i could just say im selling stuff and say im someone else ingame..and they would get banned? dont work like that..or else they would limited us to babashopping through PUS only long time ago. i dont think its the part that they used it that rlly affends people. i think its their attitude that they are "the best" and '100% legit" clan. i think if they just openly admitted to all there wrong doings a long time ago they might have gained a little respect.

oh and yes devin id agree that hitz guy is pretty fucking gay. but you cant exactly call jacking off to pixels "getting laid".

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

brb getting laid tonight, i guess you'll sit in front of the computer all night again, maybe photoshop some pictures to post on the forum, pk till AFK enters cz rolls you and leave. It must be truly depressing knowing that you're a complete failure in all aspects of life.

You dont have a job
    You've never touched a woman
    You sit in front of your computer all day, all night, its truly pathetic.[/b]

1) education, i can BELIVE!! one day just one day ill pass 2nd grade
    2) Job, I have a job Its to laugh and look stupid on ko4life.
    3) Touched a woman, Oh Ive touched you plenty of times Devin
    4) Computer all day, Coming From someone Who is leader of 1st clan in c west
    //sarcasam ( <3 nirvanna <3 )

I tryed haha

but anyway The fact is u fukin cheated its Simple
    oke oke BB

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i heard theres a corrupted gm in cwest

you baba shop so lets ban u also right... everyone is missing the point how is koexp and babashopping different? its both against TOS right? so why is everyone posting on here about all the cheating?? how bout we just link a gm to the C-west market section and get the whole server banned? so many Hippocrates on the form ... just in case u didnt know we all break the rules of the game so y dont we just all /quit and get it over with .... i mean its bullshit that everyone is being labled cheaters for find away to beat koexp farmers i think that people are jealous that they didnt figure out a way to kill the Chinese farmers like afk did[/b]
    read first thing .... I BABA SHOP??? ahahhahah rofl aint ever in my life baught a char or item of ko4life or anything else im a 16 yr old kid w/o job or even paypal

shampoo

i heard theres a corrupted gm in cwest[/b]
    I heard there is a corrupted GM inside AFK clan! Oh wait nvm thats just Markis; gad he is good.

defuze

brb getting laid tonight, i guess you&#39;ll sit in front of the computer all night again, maybe photoshop some pictures to post on the forum, pk till AFK enters cz rolls you and leave. It must be truly depressing knowing that you&#39;re a complete failure in all aspects of life.

You dont have a job
    You&#39;ve never touched a woman
    You sit in front of your computer all day, all night, its truly pathetic.[/b]

You got to be shittin me. You dont even know me you retarded hitler personality carrying cumquat.

Also, I doubt you are getting laid, its going to be tough pulling Margret away from ventrilo long enough to even have a quicky.

1. Yes I sit in front of a computer, same thing you are doing right now.
    2. I dont have a job, mainly because I dont have to work, I get more money in 1 month, than you make all year.
    3. You say that I am a complete failure in all aspects of life. Again, You have a whore for a girlfriend, you have a job making probably 6 bucks a hour give or take a few dimes, you have these "friends" of yours that back you up, then talk shit about you behind your back.

You act as if you are a horny 80 year old who just poked a hole in his favorite blow up doll. Devin, I dont defend myself, because I dont have to. No one knows me, and I dont give a damn. And if you feel the need to defend yourself by making these lame ass excuses for the dumb things you, and your POS clan do, then its pretty much pointless, and im sure everyone else does aswell. Theres evidence, recording, and im sure "someone" has screen shots aswell. Devin, no one likes you, NO ONE, they use you Devin. You cant sit here and tell everyone why AFK did what they did, because its against the rules, period. No one wants to hear you ramble on about "well the chinese do it" , two wrongs dont make a right, Didnt you momma teach you that? No matter what other people do, or say, whether people leave, or scam, or lie, or cheat, arent you the clan leader of AFK? Arent you the one to say "Well, this isnt right" .... no, you sit there and laugh and giggle about it, and pull at your cock.

Maybe if you pull your head out of your ass for 5 minutes you would get more respect.

shampoo

You got to be shittin me. You dont even know me you retarded hitler personality carrying cumquat.

Also, I doubt you are getting laid, its going to be tough pulling Margret away from ventrilo long enough to even have a quicky.

2. I dont have a job, mainly because I dont have to work, I get more money in 1 month, than you make all year.
    3. You say that I am a complete failure in all aspects of life. Again, You have a whore for a girlfriend, you have a job making probably 6 bucks a hour give or take a few dimes, you have these "friends" of yours that back you up, then talk shit about you behind your back.

You act as if you are a horny 80 year old who just poked a hole in his favorite blow up doll. Devin, I dont defend myself, because I dont have to. No one knows me, and I dont give a damn. And if you feel the need to defend yourself by making these lame ass excuses for the dumb things you, and your POS clan do, then its pretty much pointless, and im sure everyone else does aswell. Theres evidence, recording, and im sure "someone" has screen shots aswell. Devin, no one likes you, NO ONE,[/b]
    I like Devin. Im going drinking with him this thursday And stfu about Margarette your comments about her reek of jelously. I heard she goes to a school that only great people go to

You act as if you are a horny 80 year old who just poked a hole in his favorite blow up doll. Devin, I dont defend myself, because I dont have to. No one knows me, and I dont give a damn. And if you feel the need to defend yourself by making these lame ass excuses for the dumb things you, and your POS clan do, then its pretty much pointless, and im sure everyone else does aswell. Theres evidence, recording, and im sure "someone" has screen shots aswell. Devin, no one likes you, NO ONE, they use you Devin. You cant sit here and tell everyone why AFK did what they did, because its against the rules, period. No one wants to hear you ramble on about "well the chinese do it" , two wrongs dont make a right, Didnt you momma teach you that? No matter what other people do, or say, whether people leave, or scam, or lie, or cheat, arent you the clan leader of AFK? Arent you the one to say "Well, this isnt right" .... no, you sit there and laugh and giggle about it, and pull at your cock.

Maybe if you pull your head out of your ass for 5 minutes you would get more respect.[/b]
    Cardinal
    Server Carnac-West
    Level 80
    Nation Karus
    Class Shadow Vane
    Clan Envious
    (Knights Grade 3)
    Leader Point Rank Rank #13 #13
    National Point Rank Rank #7 #7
    Location (x/y) 394, 1732 in Karus
    HP 3724
    Helmet Rogue Chitin Shell Helmet +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Plate Helmet +1
    Rogue Cap +8/15 Health
    Rogue Chitin Armor Helmet +7/15 Dagger
    Pauldron Rogue Chitin Shell Pauldron +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Shirt +8/15 Health
    Pad Rogue Chitin Shell Pads +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Pads +8/15 Health
    Gauntlet Rogue Chitin Shell Gauntlet +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Gloves +8/15 Health
    Boot Rogue Chitin Shell Boots +8/15 Dexterity
    Rogue Shoes +8/15 Health
    Right Hand Shard +6/81 Poison
    Dark Vane +8
    Dagger of <selfname> +7
    King&#39;s Sceptor
    Cleaver +9/90 Poison
    Left Hand Dark Vane +8
    Dagger of <selfname> +7
    Shard +6/81 Poison
    Scorpion Shield
    King&#39;s Sceptor
    Cleaver +9/90 Poison
    Shard +8/80 Poison
    Dread Shield +3
    Assassin Dagger +4/10 MP Recovery
    Cospre Helmet AC Gryphon Armor Helmet
    Cospre Armor AC Gryphon Armor Top
    Glove Right Rogue Attack Aurora
    Glove Left Rogue Attack Aurora
    Pet Kaul

you baba/cheated for ur items get banned PLZ!

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast