Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Raekan

This is a discussion on Raekan within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; His email, [email protected] The account was hacked I just found out and de-lvld. He claims on msn he didnt know ...
Page: 1

His email, [email protected]

The account was hacked I just found out and de-lvld. He claims on msn he didnt know about this.
    Well guess I got make my first ever chargeback case on this guy. Got any tips for me, if he wants to reply in topic and defend himself he is welcome to, but he is a blatent lier.

You can have your hacked account back, thats going to be blocked.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

His email, [email protected]

The account was hacked I just found out and de-lvld. He claims on msn he didnt know about this.
    Well guess I got make my first ever chargeback case on this guy. Got any tips for me, if he wants to reply in topic and defend himself he is welcome to, but he is a blatent lier.

You can have your hacked account back, thats going to be blocked.[/b]
    this is why people should just build an account
    its what u get for cheating and buying an acocunt ';-]
    buying an account it self is against tos.

Banned Senior Member

lol... imarape the guy i bought it from, he didnt tell me it was hacked... didnt knew about it lol -.-

Delicious

im a irl friend with raekan and if he says i didnt know it was a hacked acc i trust him..

Banned

Even though he says he "didn't" know. He is still responsible for the account. If this story is true about account being hacked. If i was in your position lerx i would charge back and try getting him banned on forums.

Just my opinion, You sell a account and it gets hacked or what ever you should be held responsible for it and should take actions upon you.

Fubuki

werent u the guy who was buyin a char on pathos?

Delicious

me or raekan? ;O

Banned Senior Member

its not me... and i will contact the guy i bought the acc from and talk to him about this.. and yes lerx u will have ur money back
    im truly sry bout this, i really didnt knew it was hacked

Well it took me like 5 days to notice it had been hacked , but didn't strike you the account was mastered and took down to level 56? I only bought it for dcz so don't really matter tbh, which was stupid idea since the new server came out. Also the person made a noob char called "Fuckyouscammer" on the account.

Banned Senior Member

ok... well i have been on the char once and checked the items.. havnt looked, played or anything on it

bump until I have my cash back.

Banned

You pay him through paypal?

I already did the chargeback but got $2,50, he promised the cash back when he was finishing selling something, this was over like 1 week ago now. It's only 30usd, I don't really care about the cash, only to warn other users if he don't give it back I would advice caution dealing with him.

Yeah, it's his responsability if he sell an hacked account, and he probably didn't know it had been hacked (this happen to me once too) and if that's a big problem for you and you're going to get it banned or w/e it should be on his cost/the guy he bought it from.
    however I dont think it should affect in anyway to look at him as a scammer or not trustable if he really did buy it

Yeah, it's his responsability if he sell an hacked account, and he probably didn't know it had been hacked (this happen to me once too) and if that's a big problem for you and you're going to get it banned or w/e it should be on his cost/the guy he bought it from.
    however I dont think it should affect in anyway to look at him as a scammer or not trustable if he really did buy it[/b]
    The account was not hacked whilst I owned the account, the account was hacked whilst/before Raekan owned it. I only noticed this when looking at CS tickets, trying to get CS. The account is banned for "payment fraud" as I quickly withdrew payments since the account was basically useless. My own fault as when I returned to the game after 1 year out, alot of things had changed g1 added etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast