Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

AFK like to party with koxpers? C-WEST

This is a discussion on AFK like to party with koxpers? C-WEST within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ill upload ss's in a min, but AFK clan are always partying with the koxper priest lllPenasilinlll, using speed hax.. ...
Page: 1

Ill upload ss's in a min, but AFK clan are always partying with the koxper priest lllPenasilinlll, using speed hax..

chiquita partys with him all day.

Boyce

ohhh my penisilin is nub

ggggrrrr

Banned

Its 1 player, don't make a post as if our entire clan is leeching a macro. All you had to do was PM me a screenshot and it'd be taken care of. Don't try to degrade the clan.

First of all, i had no idea the slut used speed hacks.
    Secondly, the only time that priest has been in my party was for exp, so i've never seen it speed hack

calm down

im just sayin that every day .. chiquita is bowl runnin with him... u guys givin ya selfs bad name.

mjollner

yea its true, ( i posted in another topic but couldnt remember names) that priest penasilin or whatever was running bowl with chiq and another sin, still cant remember his name, but they were all clearly speedhacking, and i dont think he is trying to degrade your clans name or anything, merely stating what he saw
    the hackers themselves degrade your clan name far more than ppl talking about them

yeh im kinda just sayin to keep ya rep .. tell ya members not to party wil koxpers.. its alos banable offence

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

yeah this priest is some fukd up shit... hes speedhackin since 1st day of the server with this guys Chiquita

funniest thing is that he prolly thinks hes good or smtn LOL

SUCK ME BIG TIME U DEEPSHIT

Perfection

yeh im kinda just sayin to keep ya rep .. tell ya members not to party wil koxpers.. its alos banable offence[/b]
    Bro ur Ebonics make me wanna puke ur a nerdy ass white kid plz stop posing on a KO forums and beat it to some anime

PS. prolly one or the worst rogues in server im not even in AFK and i know that

mjollner

shortening the word reputation to 'rep' isnt ebonics, its simply the way ppl do things on the internet, shortening words to make typing easy and faster
    if he said something like "yo dawg, this shit be whack, your rep is down da drainz homie if yall be lettin your bruddaz hack n shit" i would understand, but ffs using one piece of slang isnt ebonics

Perfection

its ending all the words in "in" 's or "a"'s

Bro ur Ebonics make me wanna puke ur a nerdy ass white kid plz stop posing on a KO forums and beat it to some anime
    PS. prolly one or the worst rogues in server im not even in AFK and i know that[/b]
    wow lol ur cool, and just to point it out i can beat every single rouge on the server except coldbloodedkillah and maybe a few other clannys.. just beat steven full hp and hes said to be 1 of the best... guys im a gangsta wanube coz i said Rep ..

lol thats probably why Nati beat you unbuffed full hp ><.

OMG xD killed u 1-2 hours ago in cz .. thought i took ss ( kk cant find ss right now )

but im ingame right now, come vs, ill take pauldron off if u like

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast