Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Akara Cheaters

This is a discussion on Akara Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GencoPriest = Speedhacking everytime, everywhere. tipiq1sariii = Autogater. Using gate as soon as his hp goes down. Never saw him ...
Page: 3

BossHunter

GencoPriest = Speedhacking everytime, everywhere.
    tipiq1sariii = Autogater. Using gate as soon as his hp goes down. Never saw him dead yet.
    TheOldSchool Clan = AdonisHit aka PerfectHit. Enough said. Koxp, Macro, Dupe, Bug, Wallhack etc. and many more.
    V7 = Known koxper. Rx0 proved his cheats by his msn logs on Frmtr.

Those are the people that I see while cheating much.[/b]
    +10 for you and -10 for stupid fighters in wrong section

Banned

BiFrost is a cheater bastard who always lures quest apostle

many many speed hackers in ronarkland and lots of wall bugging

same as bdw there is many wall hackers in there

alper15

Steel0 what means: clanda tipiq haric koxper yok....

explain it us..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

great moment to say : dont ask questions that u know the answers of it allready, it makes u look retarded

he says, there is no cheatr in this clan exept tipiq, we are a friendsclan,we make fun of each other, he doesn&#39;t mean it, he just makes fun about it. rofl >.<

Icy Kills hacked my friend he was goin to share with him but took the hole account my friend wasnt too smart but he still got hacked by this person

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Your the stupid one for ASSUMING your entire clan is legit. Which they are NOT. I have also seen the autogater, they get hit, run, and while running the purple gate animation happens and they town with less than half hp. It seems as if at least one person from every clan has seen your clan cheat, except your clan. hmm[/b]
    yeah just like the time they took isiloon behind the walls and killed it and like the time they ksed GG clan and got a roc -.- u go and tell our clan leader we ks.. but u ksing us and ur leader also kses 2 so no point in telling him cuz hes a fag anyway idk how hes king

Banned

Steel0 what means: clanda tipiq haric koxper yok....

explain it us..[/b]
    in the clan there isn&#39;t any koxper except tipiq...

lol wtf? he&#39;s clan leader of miracle and lets that tipic be in his clan..?

It&#39;s a fucking joke u moron, uve got the iq of a fucking bulldog ? oh my god -.-"

About isiloon,there aint no KS etcetera, yah we got the drop with 4 guys, a ROC lol, but we didn&#39;t kill anything in walls so stop bullshitting

D4adEternity

dam

min0r

i know

MoiDixMois

Omg how can you call to tipiq1sariii an autogater, you really need to know more about players, tipiq1sariii is always on party mages, prolly gg mages, and if he was in ur party u had to be so proud of it, cuz he won&#39;t let you die easily,ftw tipiq1sariii @ mage miracle akar <_<

sharp very well said, sometimes when im lucky they add me in one of their gg mage partys full of town bombs and more and u can gain like 5k in 20minutes in that kind of a party,also if u want to join our ventrilo , go and check, ull se mage channel full of the mages.. Easy to get tp&#39;d when u scream TPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP,, so yah Make ur own conclusion about it

AGAIN :angry:
    i always ll hate that guy

darkday

cheaters ? platinium members are cheaters xex me too cause im using platinium 4x exp zzz ..

SoMbRa

JustLonely - ninja loot

as extra information, he is turkish and pose to be friendly and nice. He was in my clan for about 1 week and it was the first time we killed a boss togueter and he ninja loot.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast