Ugh, another scammer - Justinn

This is a discussion on Ugh, another scammer - Justinn within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, we did an inter-server character trade. My level 68 rogue on ares for a level 59 warrior and 61(unmastered) ...
Page: 1

sime217

Well, we did an inter-server character trade. My level 68 rogue on ares for a level 59 warrior and 61(unmastered) priest on girakon, along with him buying me premium on any account i chose. This was on the 21th. The char trade went real smoothly. He said he couldn't buy me premium until the tomorrow [which was the 22st] since his mom was at work until 4:00am EST. I said alright, w/e, we'll finish it tomorrow then. I waited til tomorrow, asked him to buy me premium and yet again he replied his mom was at work and coming back at 4:00am EST. AGAIN, i said ok, we'll postpone it until tomorrow. Tomorrow [23nd] however, he didn't log in. I sent him a message through ko4life. He didn't respond. The next day [24rd], the same thing happened. I sent him yet ANOTHER message and he didn't respond. The 25th - same thing, no sign of him. I took the liberty of checking whether he was online on ko4life, though, and to my surprise, he was. everyday. Now its the 26th, 5 days after the trade, and still no sign of him. I sent him a pm telling him that i'd make this topic if he didn't respond. He didn't, so here it is.

email: [email protected]

I'll attach the msn conversations.

Justinn, i know you're going to see this so im just telling you im still waiting. I will be patient, but if i don't get this premium by the end of this weekend, you will be banned (at least i hope..).

sime217

and as you can see, the message history ends at the 22/01/08, which was 4 days ago. he hasn't logged on msn since.

dam tht sucks :\

Banned

my friend on ko4life has done many succsesful trades his name is Justin which has nothing to do with this guy but his name , i just wanna point this out so his name dont get smeared by mistake

sime217

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=19271

thats his profile, nothing to mix up.

that sucks man :unsure:

sime217

ya, still no reply BAN PLS.

sime217

mods its been the weekend, ban him please.

ar you talking about HORROR on ares?

sime217

no im talking about justinn <_<

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

In this case if you wanna report a scammer PM to Psy.