Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AKARA SERVER

This is a discussion on AKARA SERVER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; running around on a friends dcz and look what i found , nice grade 1 clan koxping :angry: not a ...
Page: 1

Banned

running around on a friends dcz and look what i found , nice grade 1 clan koxping :angry: not a way for them to act .......

Boyce

Chinese koxpers, nothing new.

Heheh, people with cleavers +8 and shit koxping in an obvious spot. Remindes me of pathos.

Banned

that kind of people won't keep a lot on this server

Banned

just thought it was dispointing looking for attilia and found that instead , also found another chinease clan doing a koxp party also at the uruk blades and trons

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

these cheater bugging isiloon several times now. i realy hope gm could get them banned or block chinese ips before they destroy the servers like they did at CNKO <_<

Banned

these cheater bugging isiloon several times now. i realy hope gm could get them banned or block chinese ips before they destroy the servers like they did at CNKO <_<[/b]

take a walk on server 3 one night , its already happened

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol

Royalassassin

bunch of noobs.

desired

pls dont assume there chiness >.> cuz that might affend other ppls... it could be a different forigen country.. pls dont blame one country directly.. ty

yes i am asian but not chiness..

take care, have fun

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

uhh they are chinese,like 50% of AKara, and all they do is bug every fucking thing they see, when bifrost time is up,i see 23489023748324789237489237948237489237489237498237 chinese orcs and human noob chars running and flying to bifrost,funniest thing,they all archers and mages.. Same shit at felankor AND isiloon,

My conclusion..china fuked up akara server ^^

Banned

why they risk their +7 weapons and armors? maybe they have some good uniques too?

it&#39;s freaky, i would not risky my +7 weapon for this shit...

maybe they are dealing with the GMs?

Banned

why they risk their +7 weapons and armors? maybe they have some good uniques too?

it&#39;s freaky, i would not risky my +7 weapon for this shit...

maybe they are dealing with the GMs? [/b]

i always kinda thought that , i mean + 7 iron bows + 6 enion bows chitn bows all very nice stuff , yet they cheat idk why or how they do it

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

lmao, dude thats crap items for them,,u know they have billions of fragments and can get any item they want?It&#39;s easy for them to do anything and gm&#39;s can&#39;t do shit about it

kibal

these cheater bugging isiloon several times now. i realy hope gm could get them banned or block chinese ips before they destroy the servers like they did at CNKO <_<[/b]

Rofl why block chinese ips ? ,there r bigger communities in this game that cheat more than chinesse.

uhh they are chinese,like 50% of AKara, and all they do is bug every fucking thing they see, when bifrost time is up,i see 23489023748324789237489237948237489237489237498237 chinese orcs and human noob chars running and flying to bifrost,funniest thing,they all archers and mages.. Same shit at felankor AND isiloon,

My conclusion..china fuked up akara server ^^[/b]

And u r turk right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast