Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AKARA SERVER

This is a discussion on AKARA SERVER within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rofl why block chinese ips ? ,there r bigger communities in this game that cheat more than chinesse. And u ...
Page: 2

Razorbacks12

Rofl why block chinese ips ? ,there r bigger communities in this game that cheat more than chinesse.
    And u r turk right?[/b]
    burned.

uhh they are chinese,like 50% of AKara, and all they do is bug every fucking thing they see, when bifrost time is up,i see 23489023748324789237489237948237489237489237498237 chinese orcs and human noob chars running and flying to bifrost,funniest thing,they all archers and mages.. Same shit at felankor AND isiloon,

My conclusion..china fuked up akara server ^^[/b]

Isnt it ironic how this is coming from you? i remember u hated and flamed people for discriminating or stereotyping turks, even though many of then swear at you for no reason, scam, hack, koxp, dupe...

Yet, here u stereotype all the chinese people for screwing up akara........what a hypocrite you are.

OMG look at what you say man... U base this on a little population of fucking kids that rather play games then going outside and play soccer..[/b]

Here, you assume all of china is koxpers, hackers, dupers.......... look at what you said yourself a few days ago.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12