Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Alert NEW SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on Alert NEW SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everyone, As title says there is new scammer in the server. His name?I dont know , he just scammed ...
Page: 1

The One And Only Senior Member

Default Alert NEW SCAMMER!

Hello everyone,
    As title says there is new scammer in the server.
    His name?I dont know , he just scammed his sharer and put the items on some noob character.
    His ko4life name?barakdaniel
    If I got proof? No. but the story was working like this:
    He was playing on some character of his friend and after some day he got the seal code by any way(I dont know exactly) , and this guy just scammed him , he took Iron necklace +0 and String of Skulls +2 , and well.. I got no really proof that can help you ,
    but this guy just told me that he scammed him in HEBREW and the real owner also told me about that so I cant put there any proof that really can help you ,
    but I can just warn you about don't buy from him / don't share with him / don't even talk with him,
    I belive that soon he will just make normal character so I can say his name here and maybe soon I will get some proof..

Here is proofs or threads that he selling items/buying items.. :
    Here he selling priest ->>> beware don't buy from him anything !! : http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...s-side-322742/
    The other scammer(the sharer of him that worked with him togther about it)--->his name is : User
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 07-08-2011 at 07:09 PM.

yap i heard him on vent he scammed our friend,clannie for no reason

we will get his IGN soon so dont party or clan him

oh well only vicarious will cuz they are Integrity just in orc side ^^

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp1 View Post

lets refrain from the comment about other clans. Your clan was on the doo doo list the GMs had remember? Also i have screenshots of "man of my word" Patel lying to our old alliance when u were human saying that he paid us when infact he didnt... I could go on and I 100% guarantee you ...you dont want to mess with me.

leave it at... all clans have dealt with matters like this.

On topic, I need proof before banning him... any sort of viable proof. Would love to ban scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    lets refrain from the comment about other clans. Your clan was on the doo doo list the GMs had remember? Also i have screenshots of "man of my word" Patel lying to our old alliance when u were human saying that he paid us when infact he didnt... I could go on and I 100% guarantee you ...you dont want to mess with me.

leave it at... all clans have dealt with matters like this.

On topic, I need proof before banning him... any sort of viable proof. Would love to ban scammer.
    yes I know that you need proofs and as I said maybe I will get it soon so..
    at the moment I just warn everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    yes I know that you need proofs and as I said maybe I will get it soon so..
    at the moment I just warn everyone.
    gogogo good luck and let me know as fast as u get it.

gogogo good luck and let me know as fast as u get it.
    He isn't denies that he scammed someone ,but I got no english proofs ..
    I belive that if you gonna ask him by your self in-game (when I will post here his new nick)
    he will tell you really that he scammed this person..

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    He isn't denies that he scammed someone ,but I got no english proofs ..
    I belive that if you gonna ask him by your self in-game (when I will post here his new nick)
    he will tell you really that he scammed this person..
    u have it in hebrew pm? i can get it translated

No,some friend of me said that he got it in
    Ventrilo record , he was talking.. not writing..

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp1 View Post

Alright listen retard, This will be my only post on this Topic so I'll try and make it good. I never had a problem with you in-game as a person but now I do. Since you want to make this about Eden or whatever the fuck his name is. We kept him in clan for a 100% very good reason and if you want to know it then you can talk to me on vent or just STFU and GTFO ok? We ask you're clan to do a 8 V 8 and you little girls always back out because we have raped you in CZ last year so many times with half the gear you guys had. Yet you guys always come back and say it was never your " Great Party ". Your clan is made up of rejects from the best clans in the 1st days of Carnac West. Rejects with no respect towards other clans let's leave it at that. So if you want to do a 8 v 8( no wager, sorry we don't keep our gb's in our inn all year around =| ), just holler at me and we'll set it up or just sit down where you have been sitting each time we come back.

oh and BTW:

yes strong paint skills.

i dont have problems with any of u but the scammers that are in ur clan

and about the 8v8 pt i never called any1 to do that so i dont care about what u say

nice symbol on flags there fight again on saturday

Banned

If Perfection say, better u guys beware!!

Bumpp for perfect

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Alright listen retard, This will be my only post on this Topic so I'll try and make it good. I never had a problem with you in-game as a person but now I do. Since you want to make this about Eden or whatever the fuck his name is. We kept him in clan for a 100% very good reason and if you want to know it then you can talk to me on vent or just STFU and GTFO ok? We ask you're clan to do a 8 V 8 and you little girls always back out because we have raped you in CZ last year so many times with half the gear you guys had. Yet you guys always come back and say it was never your " Great Party ". Your clan is made up of rejects from the best clans in the 1st days of Carnac West. Rejects with no respect towards other clans let's leave it at that. So if you want to do a 8 v 8( no wager, sorry we don't keep our gb's in our inn all year around =| ), just holler at me and we'll set it up or just sit down where you have been sitting each time we come back.

oh and BTW:
    http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/3386/viccswwwwww.jpg

yes strong paint skills.
    first of all this topic isn't about your clan and not about my clan so close ur mouth and relax,
    second thing is that if you want fight with someone there just do it in pm ,
    I made this thread to warn other people about some scammer and about 8v8?
    Well we are ready for it , as I said come put some money we put the same as you,
    atleast 21gb.. anyway
    If you guys want fight just fight in pm and not there lol,
    and after all you really got scammer in your clan and you can hide it,
    about why you wont kick him?I know already and seriously its idiotic reason..
    Anyway as I said I just made it for make sure that none will never do again trade or anything with this guy so he maybe give the items that he scammed back and as everyone knows I belive.. scammer will be always scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by iAmGod View Post
    If Perfection say, better u guys beware!!

Bumpp for perfect
    Woot woot <3
    pm me in msn gay

lol nice job twisting the story... im not shame of wat i done just read it till the end:
    i was in share with some1 and we decided both to break the share and every1 get his split... 1 day my share gave the acc to his friend for free and told him to give me my split. ive been buging him to give me my split for 3 months and he was always saying me come later, i will give u it in 2 days, or he was just shouting at him to stop bugging him ><"
    at last because i had the seal (he knew i had) and the id and pass... i just took my split! nothing more! if i wanted i could have take a lot more then wat i should get but i took only my split not even 1m more!!!!

so i can understand this guys for protecting their clannie but he didnt give me my items, he was always says me come in 2 days i will give u and every time i get from him the same answer that he cant now... and he was just log out of vent or ignoring me... i also called on phone to my old share he said that he will talk to his friend and nothing happen... so maybe u cant call wat he did to me scamm but he sertenly did...

if wanted to scamm him i would have take a lot more then was i need to get but i didnt...

look at it how u want... but just dont twist the story pls

thx and good day for u all

Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    lol nice job twisting the story... im not shame of wat i done just read it till the end:
    i was in share with some1 and we decided both to break the share and every1 get his split... 1 day my share gave the acc to his friend for free and told him to give me my split. ive been buging him to give me my split for 3 months and he was always saying me come later, i will give u it in 2 days, or he was just shouting at him to stop bugging him ><"
    at last because i had the seal (he knew i had) and the id and pass... i just took my split! nothing more! if i wanted i could have take a lot more then wat i should get but i took only my split not even 1m more!!!!

so i can understand this guys for protecting their clannie but he didnt give me my items, he was always says me come in 2 days i will give u and every time i get from him the same answer that he cant now... and he was just log out of vent or ignoring me... i also called on phone to my old share he said that he will talk to his friend and nothing happen... so maybe u cant call wat he did to me scamm but he sertenly did...

if wanted to scamm him i would have take a lot more then was i need to get but i didnt...

look at it how u want... but just dont twist the story pls

thx and good day for u all
    Well,
    as I told you .
    What steal means?to take something without let know to the owner of that thing doesn't matter if it in real life or not.
    and as you said you took the items in some day and what you took ? Iron necklace +0 & String of Skulls +2
    This guy needed to give you Iron necklace +0 and around 6~10gb , you took around 50~55GB so don't say here bullshits

pff another idiot that making shame to Israel
    F-A-G-G-O-T

PS: he said that the new owner of this account knew that he had the seal?? stop lie he didn't knew that I asked him now damn idiot..
    And as I said I will burn your name in all the server , even the place that you play on(ardream) people don't gonna add you there to partys.
    I want justice!
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 07-07-2011 at 10:14 AM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    There you go Draven.

Re:

... any sort of viable proof. Would love to ban scammer.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast