Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Alert NEW SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on Alert NEW SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MINO There you go Draven. Re: +1 , its enough no xD?...
Page: 2

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    There you go Draven.

Re:
    +1 ,
    its enough no xD?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

wats enough? from his side of the story that isnt a scam...

delete .
    Last edited by WhatsUp1; 07-07-2011 at 03:11 PM.

delete .
    Last edited by WhatsUp1; 07-07-2011 at 03:11 PM.

xD_Stephan

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Alright listen retard, This will be my only post on this Topic so I'll try and make it good. I never had a problem with you in-game as a person but now I do. Since you want to make this about Eden or whatever the fuck his name is. We kept him in clan for a 100% very good reason and if you want to know it then you can talk to me on vent or just STFU and GTFO ok? We ask you're clan to do a 8 V 8 and you little girls always back out because we have raped you in CZ last year so many times with half the gear you guys had. Yet you guys always come back and say it was never your " Great Party ". Your clan is made up of rejects from the best clans in the 1st days of Carnac West.
    so what about MasterShot ? he is scammer and he is in your clan if u dont know that...

victorious is right when he says Vicarious is Integrity but on orc side, both got alot of random(crappy) players and alot of scammers and just becuz they go like 24/16 vs 8 in cz they think they re raping lol
    btw, we dont fight 8vs8 for nothing, its 21gbs+ or bb.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Well,
    as I told you .
    What steal means?to take something without let know to the owner of that thing doesn't matter if it in real life or not.
    and as you said you took the items in some day and what you took ? Iron necklace +0 & String of Skulls +2
    This guy needed to give you Iron necklace +0 and around 6~10gb , you took around 50~55GB so don't say here bullshits

pff another idiot that making shame to Israel
    F-A-G-G-O-T

PS: he said that the new owner of this account knew that he had the seal?? stop lie he didn't knew that I asked him now damn idiot..
    And as I said I will burn your name in all the server , even the place that you play on(ardream) people don't gonna add you there to partys.
    I want justice!

first of all i had to get more then i took but i decided with the old share for this split.. so i took only it... so dont tell 6-10 if u dont know..!

second dont tell me im a shame for israel... cause i dont see wat great ness u bring to israel by playing 24/7 on USKO and comparing this game to real life...

and yea i didnt lie he did know that i have the seal i told him by myself ><"

i have to say something about wat u said:
    "even the place that you play on(ardream) people don't gonna add you there to partys."
    beleive me or not but he came to skype yesterday and played with us on ard and he know my name ^^ he was playing with us b4 i took my split and he played with me after too...

Adi i dont give a fvck about wat u think because i know im not a scammer not matter wat happen... i dont have problem with ppl telling wat happen but u r twisting the story from edge to edge and with that i do have problem!!!

ohho and i noticed something... so far only BF support Adi's opinion and all the rest telling it is not a scamm and im not talking about this thread only..!
    so adi for finishing next time u r coming to pk with us on ard.. at least dont tell other ppl to dont do so ><"

ADI TAMOT!!!!!!!! (btw look at ur facebook profile picture... even in ur bar mitzva ur in the vent ><" ---> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000012244893)

Bar sof sof misho me-BF medaber tahles
    Last edited by barakdaniel; 07-07-2011 at 01:33 PM.

MakeYouSweat

Lol Adi you are pathetic...

You know the true story and yet you go and do this thing?

Barak was waiting at least 2 months to get his share from that account, and everyday that dude had other excuse for not giving him his share... First it was that the account didnt have premium to unseal stuff, and then when they got premium he started to give other excuses....

Barak had the seal from the begining, and still he gave him chance to do it nicely and give him his share... And even after he "stole" the items, he took ONLY HIS SHARE! He could take mmuch more, but yet he was a honest man, and took only what that he deserved.

btw.. barak ze bemet adi?

Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    first of all i had to get more then i took but i decided with the old share for this split.. so i took only it... so dont tell 6-10 if u dont know..!

second dont tell me im a shame for israel... cause i dont see wat great ness u bring to israel by playing 24/7 on USKO and comparing this game to real life...

and yea i didnt lie he did know that i have the seal i told him by myself ><"

i have to say something about wat u said:
    "even the place that you play on(ardream) people don't gonna add you there to partys."
    beleive me or not but he came to skype yesterday and played with us on ard and he know my name ^^ he was playing with us b4 i took my split and he played with me after too...

Adi i dont give a fvck about wat u think because i know im not a scammer not matter wat happen... i dont have problem with ppl telling wat happen but u r twisting the story from edge to edge and with that i do have problem!!!

ohho and i noticed something... so far only BF support Adi's opinion and all the rest telling it is not a scamm and im not talking about this thread only..!
    so adi for finishing next time u r coming to pk with us on ard.. at least dont tell other ppl to dont do so ><"

ADI TAMOT!!!!!!!! (btw look at ur facebook profile picture... even in ur bar mitzva ur in the vent ><" ---> http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000012244893)

Bar sof sof misho me-BF medaber tahles
    1.At the moment both of us know that we got holiday of 2months ,
    And I sure in 100% that you was playing 24/7 in this game if you had the items that I got
    You just ardream char that just started to scam people and as I said and I will say always ,
    Scammer will be always scammer! now you started to scam people next time that you will do it
    it will be bigger then iron neck and sos +2..
    And after all when you will sell that items that you scammed you will start to play alllll the day in this game
    so close your mouth and don't even talk about other people.
    and about that who make shame to Israel ? ofcurse you , both of us know that , so don't try to hide it.
    2.Last time that I played with you in ardream was around 2months ago or more , I played with other Israelis that play with you , and also last time that I played with them its was really yasterday and as I said you wasn't here so close your mouth and stop lie I will complete what I said and as you see you are just crying you said that you not care about if I will burn your name in the server .
    3.Only bf?at the moment both of us know that if I say something none in game will say that I lie or something like that ,
    AND AS I SAID YOU STOLE!! YOU DIDN'T TOOK IT WITH LET HIM KNOW , YOU JUST LOGGED TO THE ACCOUNT TOOK THE NECKALCE AND THE BELT AND THATS IT!
    4.amarti leha sh ani isrof otha ve ko4life ze bentaim klom , hake ba mishak tire ma aye leha , ve bar stam merahem aleha
    o amar leha batzmo sh yazata scammer masriah aval o lo ose em ze klom ki o merahem aleha.(sorry for hebrew )

PS: about bf support my opnions? its not opinion its FACT! you scammed someone.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    Lol Adi you are pathetic...

You know the true story and yet you go and do this thing?

Barak was waiting at least 2 months to get his share from that account, and everyday that dude had other excuse for not giving him his share... First it was that the account didnt have premium to unseal stuff, and then when they got premium he started to give other excuses....

Barak had the seal from the begining, and still he gave him chance to do it nicely and give him his share... And even after he "stole" the items, he took ONLY HIS SHARE! He could take mmuch more, but yet he was a honest man, and took only what that he deserved.

btw.. barak ze bemet adi?
    First of all who the hell are you? you got fvking 4posts and you are some random .
    second thing is that this guy that barak took from him the items got premium 4~7days before barak stole this items.
    so don't tell me that he was waiting for it 2months because that guy had no option to give him the items back and
    and after all he took something that cost around 50~55gb
    and he needed to get around 36gb , before half year when he played on this account he gave around 45~50gb , today he wanted to take the same as he gave and after all the prices of the items that he gave wen't down and the gbs prices went up so after all he needed to take around 36gb and as I said and I will say again so you will understand it ,
    HE STOLE THE ITEMS HE DIDN'T TOLD HIM THAT HE WILL TAKE IT BEFORE HE TOOK IT.

dereh agav gam bar evtiah lo sh o idag lo lekabel ta items em o yahzir otam , o lo ehzir ve ahsav stam mathil lisaref lo ashem ba sharat o lakah masho kmo 10~14 gb yoter mi ma sh o aya zarih a maafan aze , lefahot sh aya mahzir lo ve mehake yom yomaim , bar evtiah lo sh o yahzir lo et ze.(sorry for hebrew)
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 07-07-2011 at 04:08 PM.

MakeYouSweat

1.At the moment both of us know that we got

First of all who the hell are you? you got fvking 4posts and you are some random .
    second thing is that this guy that barak took from him the items got premium 4~7days before barak stole this items.
    so don't tell me that he was waiting for it 2months because that guy had no option to give him the items back and
    and after all he took something that cost around 50~55gb
    and he needed to get around 36gb , before half year when he played on this account he gave around 45~50gb , today he wanted to take the same as he gave and after all the prices of the items that he gave wen't down and the gbs prices went up so after all he needed to take around 36gb and as I said and I will say again so you will understand it ,
    HE STOLE THE ITEMS HE DIDN'T TOLD HIM THAT HE WILL TAKE IT BEFORE HE TOOK IT.

dereh agav gam bar evtiah lo sh o idag lo lekabel ta items em o yahzir otam , o lo ehzir ve ahsav stam mathil lisaref lo ashem ba sharat o lakah masho kmo 10~14 gb yoter mi ma sh o aya zarih a maafan aze , lefahot sh aya mahzir lo ve mehake yom yomaim , bar evtiah lo sh o yahzir lo et ze.(sorry for hebrew)
    I didnt want to flame... But fuckkkkkkkk you are so retarded!!!!!!

He was waiting for him 2 months, his excues was " I need premium to unseal shits" ok w/eeeee now after premium, Barak was waiting like 1 week, saw there is no progress, and he keep lying, so he took a move and took what he deservedץ

If he was telling it to him, do you think it would happen? He would've change the pass and Barak would forget about getting anything... So stfu.

And if you are such a "good friend" of that kid, why you didnt talk to him and told him to give him his share?

And also they were sharers pretty long time, you think they didnt get anything since he added his money? Please, just stfu you make yourself look dumb.

And we talked with Bar and yet nothing happened... He didnt get anything and he did the right move, if he was a scammer, he would take all the items + the account.

adi... LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES and more LIES...
    seriously idc beleive him or me... i know that i didnt scamm

I didnt want to flame... But fuckkkkkkkk you are so retarded!!!!!!

He was waiting for him 2 months, his excues was " I need premium to unseal shits" ok w/eeeee now after premium, Barak was waiting like 1 week, saw there is no progress, and he keep lying, so he took a move and took what he deservedץ

If he was telling it to him, do you think it would happen? He would've change the pass and Barak would forget about getting anything... So stfu.

And if you are such a "good friend" of that kid, why you didnt talk to him and told him to give him his share?

And also they were sharers pretty long time, you think they didnt get anything since he added his money? Please, just stfu you make yourself look dumb.

And we talked with Bar and yet nothing happened... He didnt get anything and he did the right move, if he was a scammer, he would take all the items + the account.
    first of all , who are you?

1)This guy trusted him so he let him to play on his account and by any way barak got the seal code and just took
    the sos and the iron neck,
    2)Yea I told him to give him the money split but as you know he had no premium so he couldn't give him the iron necklace.
    3)He wasn't his sharer , he was the sharer of the old owner of this account so stop talking bullshit.
    4)Bar only promised him that he will get his part back if he will give him the items that he took BACK! and he didn't , I told him that I will convince the first owner that he was sharer of him to convince the new owner because they are real life friends.
    5)And its not like he was bugging him all the day so he will give him this iron neck and 6~10gb , he just came every 1 week for 5minutes and was asking him if he can give him and if he was telling him that he can't give now he just leave or if he wasn't here he just leave and came again after 1week.
    6)as I said , if he was asking before he taking the items the real owner so it wasn't scam , but when he take something from other account without let the owner know so its called scam even if its 1POTION OF SOUL!

MakeYouSweat

first of all , who are you?

1)This guy trusted him so he let him to play on his account and by any way barak got the seal code and just took
    the sos and the iron neck,
    2)Yea I told him to give him the money split but as you know he had no premium so he couldn't give him the iron necklace.
    3)He wasn't his sharer , he was the sharer of the old owner of this account so stop talking bullshit.
    4)Bar only promised him that he will get his part back if he will give him the items that he took BACK! and he didn't , I told him that I will convince the first owner that he was sharer of him to convince the new owner because they are real life friends.
    5)And its not like he was bugging him all the day so he will give him this iron neck and 6~10gb , he just came every 1 week for 5minutes and was asking him if he can give him and if he was telling him that he can't give now he just leave or if he wasn't here he just leave and came again after 1week.
    6)as I said , if he was asking before he taking the items the real owner so it wasn't scam , but when he take something from other account without let the owner know so its called scam even if its 1POTION OF SOUL!
    So, you say you talked to him before, and he said he had no preium, so why after 1 WEEK OF HAVING PREMIUM he still didnt give him his share?! Just stfu, he did the right thing, and that dude should say thnx that Barak was honest and didnt take more then he deserved.

So, you say you talked to him before, and he said he had no preium, so why after 1 WEEK OF HAVING PREMIUM he still didnt give him his share?! Just stfu, he did the right thing, and that dude should say thnx that Barak was honest and didnt take more then he deserved.
    as I said WHO ARE YOU?
    And close your mouth you fucking idiot random that don't know anything.
    And if you think that he did the right thing so you are an idiot and if you was doing something like that to some person so you was called scammer also because of that
    HE TOOK SOMETHING WITHOUT LET THE REAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT TO KNOW.

and about that why he didn't gave him the items after 1 week that he had premium?
    to be honestly this person is in army and if you know the real story so you know that to.
    he isn't here all the day , and Or(the sharer of barak) was talking with him only 1 time in this week
    and this guy told him to come in other day , Or came and this guy wasn't here
    I think he was outside the home or in army I dont sure , so Barak decided to take this items .
    Don't talking bullshit and close your mouth you fucking idiot dumbass.

PS: if you not gonna answer about who are you in your next replay I will not answer you again.

MakeYouSweat

as I said WHO ARE YOU?
    And close your mouth you fucking idiot random that don't know anything.
    And if you think that he did the right thing so you are an idiot and if you was doing something like that to some person so you was called scammer also because of that
    HE TOOK SOMETHING WITHOUT LET THE REAL OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT TO KNOW.

and about that why he didn't gave him the items after 1 week that he had premium?
    to be honestly this person is in army and if you know the real story so you know that to.
    he isn't here all the day , and Or(the sharer of barak) was talking with him only 1 time in this week
    and this guy told him to come in other day , Or came and this guy wasn't here
    I think he was outside the home or in army I dont sure , so Barak decided to take this items .
    Don't talking bullshit and close your mouth you fucking idiot dumbass.

PS: if you not gonna answer about who are you in your next replay I will not answer you again.
    bona ia hatihat mehoar tathil ldaber yafe ve al titfos tahat

And you think I care from your replys? You only say bullshits, Im at skype with him all day, I know the story, Im like 2+ weeks with him everryday and I know very good what happened. He was waiting long enough, that other guy had enough time to give him what he deserved, he chosed not to, so he took it by himself. And no its not a scam because it is his items, his share, he didnt take anything else beside that, so stfu and dont shove your nose in shits that not yours.

adi ur realy pathetic.... all this lies...
    i can understand ur trying to help him cause his from ur clan... as u said even if i was ur real life friend u will burn me if i do something like this... cause ur taking to seriously this game..!
    but still when u said u will burn my name in CW... i said go a head tell the ppl wat happened and if they will decide its scamm so its their choice... but telling all this lies... i wasnt care if u had told the real story... but all u said is 1 BIG LIE!!!

btw i see from some of ur comments that they dont match each other in the details... hmmm cant be that u r telling over 3 stories for 1 thing that happened.... think about that... feel free to change details in ur comments so they will make sense.. ><"
    but i guess u still gonna right lies...

btw adi by the things u say, u dont no sh1t about wat happened...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast