Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 108

Alert NEW SCAMMER!

This is a discussion on Alert NEW SCAMMER! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by barakdaniel adi ur realy pathetic.... all this lies... i can understand ur trying to help him cause ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barakdaniel View Post
    adi ur realy pathetic.... all this lies...
    i can understand ur trying to help him cause his from ur clan... as u said even if i was ur real life friend u will burn me if i do something like this... cause ur taking to seriously this game..!
    but still when u said u will burn my name in CW... i said go a head tell the ppl wat happened and if they will decide its scamm so its their choice... but telling all this lies... i wasnt care if u had told the real story... but all u said is 1 BIG LIE!!!

    btw i see from some of ur comments that they dont match each other in the details... hmmm cant be that u r telling over 3 stories for 1 thing that happened.... think about that... feel free to change details in ur comments so they will make sense.. ><"
    but i guess u still gonna right lies...

    btw adi by the things u say, u dont no sh1t about wat happened...
    1)its not about taking this game seriously , every scammer that doing something like that its need to happen to him , doesn't matter who is it.
    2)Big lie? stop trying to defend yourself its not gonna work for you ,
    YOU SCAMMED AND ITS FACT!
    3)my comments aren't match to each other? I say in all of them that you are scammer etc.. the point of that you are still replaying in this topic its for trying to defend yourself , buf if you wasn't really scammer u wasn't trying to defend yourself.
    4)thats what you told me , and I told you that if you don't gonna give him the items back I will do w/e I just can so you can't play really in this server and you will quit.
    5)yea I am really bored so I post on other people that they are scammers and they aren't pff seriously both of us know that you just scammed him and here the story finish.

  2. #32
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    1)its not about taking this game seriously , every scammer that doing something like that its need to happen to him , doesn't matter who is it.
    2)Big lie? stop trying to defend yourself its not gonna work for you ,
    YOU SCAMMED AND ITS FACT!
    3)my comments aren't match to each other? I say in all of them that you are scammer etc.. the point of that you are still replaying in this topic its for trying to defend yourself , buf if you wasn't really scammer u wasn't trying to defend yourself.
    4)thats what you told me , and I told you that if you don't gonna give him the items back I will do w/e I just can so you can't play really in this server and you will quit.
    5)yea I am really bored so I post on other people that they are scammers and they aren't pff seriously both of us know that you just scammed him and here the story finish.
    Lol who the fuck you think you are? yeled kafot hai besert

    So what if you say so? Its not true and every1 here know. If he was a scammer, he would take ALLLLLLLL the items, but no, he took only his share.

    Now gtfo and go cry so more.

  3. #33
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    Lol who the fuck you think you are? yeled kafot hai besert

    So what if you say so? Its not true and every1 here know. If he was a scammer, he would take ALLLLLLLL the items, but no, he took only his share.

    Now gtfo and go cry so more.
    em o aya lokeah akol andrey ve yossi ayo olhim mezainim oto , andrey batzmo amar li et ze. ve gam ani mamin sh eifo sheo o od mehabed et andrey
    ve stom tape shelha ya yeled maafan ad she ata lo mitkaven lagid mi ata bihlal
    al tagiv po.(sorry for hebrew )


    anyway here you can see another idiot that talking to much and he is just some random that scared to tell me who is it ,its some israeli that really made another account for replay here and wont let me know who is it.
    "what if you say so? Its not true and every1 here know"
    everyone know? everyone here belive me but none really can do anything without proofs, I got no english proof or anything that can help there so he will not get banned from this forum.
    but I got no point to say something that aren't true , I was not even care about it , if it wasn't the true.
    Anyway he scammed someone and its FACT , HE TOOK ITEMS WITHOUT LET THE OWNER KNOW ABOUT IT!

  4. #34
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post

    PS: if you not gonna answer about who are you in your next replay I will not answer you again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    em o aya lokeah akol andrey ve yossi ayo olhim mezainim oto , andrey batzmo amar li et ze. ve gam ani mamin sh eifo sheo o od mehabed et andrey
    ve stom tape shelha ya yeled maafan ad she ata lo mitkaven lagid mi ata bihlal
    al tagiv po.(sorry for hebrew )


    anyway here you can see another idiot that talking to much and he is just some random that scared to tell me who is it ,its some israeli that really made another account for replay here and wont let me know who is it.
    "what if you say so? Its not true and every1 here know"
    everyone know? everyone here belive me but none really can do anything without proofs, I got no english proof or anything that can help there so he will not get banned from this forum.
    but I got no point to say something that aren't true , I was not even care about it , if it wasn't the true.
    Anyway he scammed someone and its FACT , HE TOOK ITEMS WITHOUT LET THE OWNER KNOW ABOUT IT!
    You are acting like those scammers who say " I didnt do it, last time i reply here" and then doing it over and over again.

    If you were "so right" you wouldnt be so worried to tell so many diffrent stories in each reply you make here. But yet you keep replying to me tho you said you wont, and you change parts of the story in each reply you make.

    Just give up already... Anyway I and Barak told the story plenty of times, I wont reply to ya anymore (unless youll say some serious bullcrap)

  5. #35
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    You are acting like those scammers who say " I didnt do it, last time i reply here" and then doing it over and over again.

    If you were "so right" you wouldnt be so worried to tell so many diffrent stories in each reply you make here. But yet you keep replying to me tho you said you wont, and you change parts of the story in each reply you make.

    Just give up already... Anyway I and Barak told the story plenty of times, I wont reply to ya anymore (unless youll say some serious bullcrap)
    1)I said that I will not replay to you because u just open your mouth tomuch and you wont say who are you , after all you just saying bullshits and you think that someone will belive to some random that made account to talk here and wont let me know who he is?
    2)What diffrent stories? on all my replays I just replay to you or barak about that you trying to hide that he scammed someone and defend him , and nothing changing I just say every replay that he is scammer.
    3)Seriously who the hell are you , you are for sure some friend of barak that trying to defend him so none will care about this topic , but its not working like this.
    *You are random guy that just registerd today and none heard about him.
    *You just saying diffrent story then mine and say that Barak didn't scammed anyone and he just took his part , and nope he took more then what he needed to take as I said and after all he took it without let the owner know about it , the owner trusted him and gave him the account password so he can play on it.
    *You are just idiot that say that what barak did was exactly what he needed to do,
    and as I said he scammed someone and to be honestly you CAN'T tell me if it scam or not you are just some gay that never passed the lvl 59 and always was playing in ardream and never heard about other scams or anything.
    4)As I said close your mouth and fuck off from this topic stop defend Barak , both of us know that its the true , you just trying to defend him and as I said and I will say again and again NONE will belive you because of that you are just some idiot that make new account for replay here and won't let me know who are you ,
    But I bet that you are some friend of him so you try to defend him.

    anyway HE SCAMMED SOMEONE AND ITS FACT!

  6. #36
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    If I were a mod I'd say stop posting unless you had evidence to contribute

  7. #37
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    If I were a mod I'd say stop posting unless you had evidence to contribute
    The moderators should ban this guy , he just made new account for spamming bullshits here..
    and I just warn people there about this person as I said I got no proofs that can help to the moderators to give him ban but also I dont really care about if he will get ban or not and as I said I just warn people , he didn't scammed me or something , he scammed some clannie of me and this clannie dont really care about that I posted it there , he want everyone to hate him in-game not in this forum so I just warn people...

  8. #38
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xD_Stephan View Post
    so what about MasterShot ? he is scammer and he is in your clan if u dont know that...

    victorious is right when he says Vicarious is Integrity but on orc side, both got alot of random(crappy) players and alot of scammers and just becuz they go like 24/16 vs 8 in cz they think they re raping lol
    btw, we dont fight 8vs8 for nothing, its 21gbs+ or bb.
    Go show me where MasterShot is in my clan you dumb bitch. Go add more Vic rejects to your sub clan, thats all you can do anyways

  9. #39
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Go show me where MasterShot is in my clan you dumb bitch. Go add more Vic rejects to your sub clan, thats all you can do anyways
    to be honestly , you guys adding all the people that get rejected from bf because of that you got alot of people in your clans ,
    and as I said its not clan's discussion there so stop talking about clans.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Go show me where MasterShot is in my clan you dumb bitch. Go add more Vic rejects to your sub clan, thats all you can do anyways
    hes in iVicarious.

  11. #41
    MakeYouSweat
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    The moderators should ban this guy , he just made new account for spamming bullshits here..
    and I just warn people there about this person as I said I got no proofs that can help to the moderators to give him ban but also I dont really care about if he will get ban or not and as I said I just warn people , he didn't scammed me or something , he scammed some clannie of me and this clannie dont really care about that I posted it there , he want everyone to hate him in-game not in this forum so I just warn people...
    Spaming bullshit? Omg I wishhhhhhhh I was near you to fuking bitch slap your ass.

    Your ego is so high, who the hell you think you are? You think coz you are some clan leader (and its not even you, its your brother) of some top clan so everything you say is right?

    Im saying the truth and you know it. If Barak was a scammer he would take ALLLLLLL the items on the account. Period.

    +1 to Thing

  12. #42
    Owner of Tempelritter. Senior Member Boshar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeYouSweat View Post
    Spaming bullshit? Omg I wishhhhhhhh I was near you to fuking bitch slap your ass.

    Your ego is so high, who the hell you think you are? You think coz you are some clan leader (and its not even you, its your brother) of some top clan so everything you say is right?

    Im saying the truth and you know it. If Barak was a scammer he would take ALLLLLLL the items on the account. Period.

    +1 to Thing
    lmao his ego is fine, he's just trying to warn us about a scammer
    and i don't think he ever mentioned that he is a top clan leader nor he stated that everything he says is right...
    so cut the BS and stop offending random people, and defending a scammer.

    am proud Perfection has made this Topic so that we could at least feel a bit secure in ko4life knowing there are still people that won't backstab you in the back.

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    107

    Default

    wtf are u talking about .
    makeyousweat = matan adi ...
    dear matan.be quite u retard . u helped them with that .
    and i hope u will be next to me too . cuz ill give u a latma too .
    MATAN IS A MOTHER FUCKER .
    AND IM BET ITS HIS IDEA
    Last edited by WhatsUp1; 07-08-2011 at 05:27 AM.

  14. #44
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xD_Stephan View Post
    so what about MasterShot ? he is scammer and he is in your clan if u dont know that...

    victorious is right when he says Vicarious is Integrity but on orc side, both got alot of random(crappy) players and alot of scammers and just becuz they go like 24/16 vs 8 in cz they think they re raping lol
    btw, we dont fight 8vs8 for nothing, its 21gbs+ or bb.
    What is your beef with integrity the fact that u dont like 1 guy in Integrity doesnt make a scammer clan beside i can clearly say that you have no idea what happened you believe all the shit that your buddies from BF tell you dumbass like BadFamily has never had scammer in clan before... ha

  15. #45
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Well I can't see anybody scamming anybody here.. its more like ur clannie was trying to scam this guy for not giving him his share.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •