[email protected], ko4life PhResh

This is a discussion on [email protected], ko4life PhResh within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Tried to change steam accoutn from c-west stuff, he told he has 300mil on c-west. After i added him to ...
Page: 1

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

Tried to change steam accoutn from c-west stuff, he told he has 300mil on c-west. After i added him to my msn and asked if i can see the 300mil ingame he told that he dont have ko installed. Several days later i asked- have you installed ko finally? He told he dosent have anything in c-west.
    So i thought okay if its a scammer what i already knew it would be(after he had lied about his c-west stuff). Well anyway he asked if he could play the steam account, i thought sure i can give him my info as i got "lended" a steam account from not so close friend of mine long time ago(met him in ET), i thought i be nice also.
    After 1 week of using my account he propably noticed he can chaneg my e-mail and pw waht he also did. However he didnt thought that i cna get the accoutn back whit payment infos what i did.
    So gg nub you didnt want to play the account even when i let you, you wanted to get the account for yourself fully, failed and cant even play it anymore.

ahahahah!!!!

Anyway i dont have any proof just telling dont trust this guy

Little archer Senior Member

/sig

lol i have this guy on msn, dunno who he is tho

Banned

i had trade with him 2 times, he sold me 2 steam accounts trade went ok..

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

i had trade with him 2 times, he sold me 2 steam accounts trade went ok..[/b]
    propably thought he could sell mine also then

omer1koo

I think its ilovemyself who scammed my friend for 600 euros..
    he has almost same messenger