Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Ali1989 Is sabak2 ZZ o.O

This is a discussion on Ali1989 Is sabak2 ZZ o.O within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NeedForSpeed and sabaka 2 is a scammer so watch i know he will post about me but ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    243

    Default Re: Ali1989 Is sabak2 ZZ o.O

    Originally posted by NeedForSpeed
    and sabaka 2 is a scammer so watch i know he will post about me but i really dont care just watch out
    Ur a fukin scammer how can u say anything about anyone? cant wait for my re+1 that u scammed off me get deleted, when i get rollback.

  2. #32
    Phosgene
    Guest

    Default

    dont worry ali i said only good things...

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA & India
    Posts
    4,357

    Default

    Originally posted by Wendolyn
    Ali1989 scammed my heart away *:wub:
    wtf u scammed mine though so u got what u deserve :lol: :lol: :lol:

  4. #34
    Z3non
    Guest

    Default

    Ali u took my silk bundle, i worked 5 years to get it and u took it! go to Diez 8 veronica to give it back to me ok? Pls... my silk bundle........ my dear silk bundle

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    298

    Default

    Originally posted by FatM4n
    He scammed me of my 3 silk bundles, dam it took 2 years to obtain them
    Talking about scamming silk bundles.. Tez scammed 1000 silk bundles and i will never forget it! <_<

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Originally posted by Z3non
    Ali u took my silk bundle, i worked 5 years to get it and u took it! go to Diez 8 veronica to give it back to me ok? Pls... my silk bundle........ my dear silk bundle * *
    ok bro
    D8 is down man come D12

  7. #37
    tolgahan
    Guest

    Default

    Ali Lam u r a duper mocrorer ban him pls :P

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    Originally posted by tolgahan
    Ali Lam u r a duper mocrorer ban him pls :P
    :blink:
    maybe :unsure:

  9. #39
    sabaka2
    Guest

    Default

    Ali1989 Not Scammer.. and Hes not sabaka2..
    So stfu NeedForSpeed u Fucking scammer just coz I have prove of all our conversation of u scamming me.. now ur trying to get back at me by making people bulive im scammer? thats not going to work.. because never scammed anyone in my life.. so Get a life u emeture poor basterd.

  10. #40
    TimtoN_
    Guest

    Default

    "he is scammer" *
    "no im not" *
    "i realy dont care, just warning people"
    -_-

  11. #41
    Sybian
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by sabaka2
    Ali1989 Not Scammer.. and Hes not sabaka2.. *
    So stfu NeedForSpeed *u Fucking scammer just coz I have prove of all our conversation of u scamming me.. now ur trying to get back at me by making people bulive im scammer? thats not going to work.. because never scammed anyone in my life.. so Get a life u emeture poor basterd.
    +1 Sabaka may be a noob but hes not a scammer and theres proof that you are so dont go pulling this shit speed

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Germany(have turkish blood in me)
    Posts
    1,576

    Default

    lol look under ur name (needforspeed)
    rofl u call me scammer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •