Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

all who think FF ks clan..

This is a discussion on all who think FF ks clan.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh la la... That wasn't real zoGi huh? I'm so sorry guys, i'm really sad about that. I'll close that ...
Page: 3

Garmonbozia

Oh la la... That wasn't real zoGi huh? I'm so sorry guys, i'm really sad about that. I'll close that topic, please forgive me all FF members.

[size=24]LMAO BULLSHIT! WHO CARES?! FF IS FULL OF FUCKING ASSHOLES!

sophiem

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    Originally posted by 0bscuritY@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii

GO KS SOME MORE BOSSES FUCKFACES.

there is no such think "ks" at bosses

E-N-D
    O-F
    S-T-O-R-Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    so why the fuck are people in your clan so stupid, that when they come and i already start luring out a boss, they attack it, and then call me a fucking kser. is zogi fucked in the head or what ? people started talking shit about u ksing since some of ur retarded clannies were luring on people's priests while they do a boss. go ahead and defend them, think about ur reputation first.[/b]
    huh?! "think about ur hink about ur reputation first first"? lol?...

we got reputation? lol.. we have 1? no. becuase we dont need1 becuase u can say shit about me or about my clan.

people making koxp,duping and gliching and u care about ksing?LOLLL ........... lol u care about luring hahhaa........... or u just try to up ure "reputation" by trying ss people "ksing boss" or "luring"? or u guys just bored kids that online 247 in game to find some1 lufring or ksing? haha..

as i said before and i saing it agian just stfu if u dont have somthing smart to say and u dont know what we talking about..

tuna u are a human right?! so wtf u care..? not ure clan or u got "ksed" by us also?

Originally posted by Garmonbozia
    Check that again:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=248902

There wasn't KS stupid assholes, fucking son of a bitch zoGi lured us some Trons.
    I think all of bastards on Diez meeting in FF clan. So sad...
    dude we told you 1mil times,it was his friend on the character,after this story real zogi changed his pass
    and now only 1 playing on zogi.
    what is so hard to understand.

ragemeup_

If someone of u see an Attila wont hit it??? i will do. So shout up and improve yourself so you got the drop !!!
    ZoGi is GG
    <_< :wacko:

one thing is kssing a boss which, depending upon the views, can or cant be considered ks.
    Other thing is luring mobs on a party doing a boss which may result in exp loss which, 4 higher lvls, is really a pain in the ass.

personally, if I see a boss which is currently lured/duffed/under attack by others, I sit down and either wait for the warrior to die and then start myself doing it, or wait for him to finish it.

I find irrespective of other ppl to go in and try get the drop but maybe its because I've some manners in RL.
    I find a retarded mindset luring on another party, no matter if others did it to u.

Assaf001

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    FF=FearFactor... u know that show that makes people eat worms and bugs. nasty ppl.
    why do u think we eat worms? well we are coming from china nad bangok and south korea, yummi yummi Shole <_<

Assaf001

[quote]Oh la la... That wasn't real zoGi huh? I'm so sorry guys, i'm really sad about that. I'll close that topic, please forgive me all FF members.

[size=24]LMAO BULLSHIT! WHO CARES?! FF IS FULL OF FUCKING ASSHOLES!

He doesn't respect us and every1 who won't respect us.... I DONT GIVE A F U C K

All I know u r another FUCKING TURK from those who makes the game sucks S T F U you fucking finger stucker go and find a life except talking you fucking asshole, we dont need fucking respect that anyway does not real and no1 give a fuck. and topic is about KS not LURING you dumbass go learn some english in ur arab school I hope they still teaching u fag.

turk brain is so wierd, so many good turks, but some of them like you, just fucking bastards, just fuck off if u just bulshit like NoobzZ said.

T H E R E I S N O S U CH T H I N G "K S" B O S S ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

TunaFishyMe

lol, you are telling someone to learn english? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garmonbozia

KS or luring, doesn't matter. As i said, FF is full of fucking assholes.

btw.
    Go back Hitler, go back and finish ur job.
    There'r millions Jewish son of bitches waiting for death.
    Sometimes i really miss him rofl.

Assaf001

Originally posted by Garmonbozia
    KS or luring, doesn't matter. As i said, FF is full of fucking assholes.

btw.
    Go back Hitler, go back and finish ur job.
    There'r millions Jewish son of bitches waiting for death.
    Sometimes i really miss him rofl.
    too bad for u, we are A L I V E hahaha and U [ONLY YOU] F U C K I N G T U R K

stupid arab, damn MOST of the arab are so stupid -.- god gave us the smartness, jesu nation got the beautiful part, but like in ur SIG, God made Garmonshit... he made u ugly and stupid... go sell some bombs or ben laden will bomb the city again :blink: asshole son of a b1tch

Assaf001

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol, you are telling someone to learn english? *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    any probelm Mr.Talking?

why u replay each topic? are you VIP or somthing? need a baloon? so shut up didnt talk to you, ur name is Garmonshit?

so better u shut up

TunaFishyMe

I can reply to whichever topic i want. If you dont like, go cry me a river. Ksers like you deserved to be flamed. You dont like your clan name being tarnished, dont ks. If you ks, K2 might not care, but we do. so KS all you want and youll see a topic about your noob ass clan everytime.

Garmonbozia

hahaha
    That guy (i think he's a kid lmao) really funny.
    Look the sig, rofl!
    Ther's my new sig; "Garmonbozia hurts!".

btw. GOGOGO Bin Laden! HAHAHA

Assaf001

haha KS... u said if u will see Tormentors member killing a boss u will watch but if u see HQ and some1 u dont know him, and u know u got the chance to have the box, Im sure u will start the HQ, dont bulshit u r not an angel

Garmonbozia

btw. Yes u right, i need learn to English. And u need learn to some history stupid. Turks and Arabs not same. o.O

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast