Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

all who think FF ks clan..

This is a discussion on all who think FF ks clan.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your english really needs some work :lol:...
Page: 5

TunaFishyMe

Your english really needs some work :lol:

Assaf001

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-_-

Trii

Originally posted by Assaf001
    :lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *

-_-
    stop spamming douchebag.
    and obscurity, rename the clan to We'reGonnaLureOnYouIfYou'reKillingABoss
    fuking assholes

Lets start with tuna... tuna, did i not explain the ks issue just yesterday? stop posting in our "KS" threads... its getting really pathetic...

and about garmonbozia... good goin mate... just 1 more comment like the ones you made bout hitler and the KKK and whatever, im gonna put a quote of those statements in the main forum... youll be flamed out of your mind... so please stop with the racial comments... or itll come back to you like a bumerang.

oh and TRII... STFU YOU FUKIN LITTLE BITCH! IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING WITH ANY MEANING TO SAY THEN POST HERE... IF YOU WANNA FLAME THEN JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trii

i'll do whatever to piss you off so u can leave the game. ur clan is the fucking scum of the diez. lowlifes.

why dont you just shut up for once? DONT YOU SEE YOUR POSTS HAVE NO EFFECT ON US... YOURE JUST STARTING A FLAME WAR LIKE SOME KIND OF IDIOT... FACT YOU THINK WE ARE SCUM AND WE SHOULD BE BANNED AND RAPED AND THEN WE SHOULD HAVE OUR HANDS AND DICKS CUT OFF IS OK... BUT STOP POSTING IT LIKE SUCH A FUCKIN MORON, BECAUSE "STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME!!"

Trii

Originally posted by Artemise
    why dont you just shut up for once? DONT YOU SEE YOUR POSTS HAVE NO EFFECT ON US... YOURE JUST STARTING A FLAME WAR LIKE SOME KIND OF IDIOT... FACT YOU THINK WE ARE SCUM AND WE SHOULD BE BANNED AND RAPED AND THEN WE SHOULD HAVE OUR HANDS AND DICKS CUT OFF IS OK... BUT STOP POSTING IT LIKE SUCH A FUCKIN MORON, BECAUSE "STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME!!"
    haha my plan worked. im not trying to kill u, just pissing u off a little.

wow... YOUR EVIL PLAN HAS WORKED PERFECTLY!!! WHAT NEXT MASTER? SHOULD WE GO DOWN THE BLOCK AND EGG THE BULLIES HOUSE? OH SRY... THE BIG EVIL MAGE... ffs stop being such a retarded kid....

Trii

i wont. i just like to piss off people that lure on people and then ks

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Trii
    me too XD!! Its so much fun.

look, if you wanna flame us, just pm us... well just ignore you and that will be it... but stop posting the flames here like an idiot, as they have NO INFORMATIVE VALUE WHAT-SO-EVER!

and bout that you dont wanna stop being a retarded kid... how old are you?

wastyrx

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    me too XD!! Its so much fun.[/b]
    ahah sigarada veriim mi ii gider içiosan :P <===tuna ll translate that for me :P

lol... be carefull you 2... by the rate this is goin, youll like annoying us so much, youll never want us to leave...
    hmmm i thought this was an english only forum... isnt it?

Trii

im 18. i want everyone to know they your clan has the worst fucking players in diez and that everything u get is by luring/ks on bosses.
    FLAMEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ZUAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking morons

TunaFishyMe

Im Canadian/Chinese. I cant read what you wrote.

Not only do they glitch, steal drops, abuse SOI, lure and KS, they are a bunch of noobs. Why do you call yourself fearfactor? No one fears you at all. When I see a FearFactor I go straight for him. Free NP ftw!