Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

All who want to know What i am^^

This is a discussion on All who want to know What i am^^ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no way those are his items, that is pure bullsh*t, really easy to get0 jewerly and show to e veryone. ...
Page: 2

no way those are his items, that is pure bullsh*t, really easy to get0 jewerly and show to e veryone.

what a dumb as*

Originally posted by Medusa
    cause his helmet is +10 and roc is +11 !

look at his str is only +95 and HP +44 (+0 dual roc ,+0 IN , +0 dual PE ) .... obviously +0 uniques and +7 shells without gain , hp is right for +0 uniques aswell

and , no proof is not his items either .. so unless u got a pic of him with duped stuff id say hes legit
    have you ever fought him? I didnt think so.... legit lvl 70 wariors dont do 1100 unduffed to someone with 600+ ac

Banned Senior Member

The last time he was scanned by K2, he had +3 WP, +3 We's, +2 EME, +2 GB, +2 or 3 ROC's

This is just a fake screenshot to make him look legit

priestish

Default Re: All who want to know What i am^^

Banned Senior Member

Default Re: All who want to know What i am^^

Originally posted by priestish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priestish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_faaliyet_volcom
    Welcome to ko4life. One thing that puzzles me, how did you label your SS. items##CC, where # are numbers and C are character. I am just confused.[/b]
    he labeled them items1-10. Imageshack addes on 2 letters when uploading. Try it out and you will see test.jpg turns into testki.jpg

Medusa

1100 damage on a paper class , comming from a lvl 70 guy with raptor +8 yes.. very possible .. infact low damage lol .. i guess diez is different than ares

Banned

attention whore, faaliyet explain to me why you run in a 1vs1 everytime, you always run back to your priests

you cant combo for shit, you slide everyone in cz, whenever i get a 1vs1 with you its always either a /town or a acid pot with a DD shield on and ur gay tot +108-19386138

learn to pk before you say your legit

Originally posted by Medusa
    1100 damage on a paper class , comming from a lvl 70 guy with raptor +8 yes.. very possible .. infact low damage lol .. i guess diez is different than ares
    :rollseyes: 1100dmg with 600ac is not possible for 70 warrior unless you got insane gear. And I am talking 1100 with absolutness.

Hostage hits 750-850 with +8 raptor and 2300ap
    PatricoRey hits 650-700

Psy

Originally posted by undefined
    attention whore, faaliyet explain to me why you run in a 1vs1 everytime, you always run back to your priests *

you cant combo for shit, you slide everyone in cz, whenever i get a 1vs1 with you its always either a /town or a acid pot with a DD shield on and ur gay tot +108-19386138 *

learn to pk before you say your legit
    LOL! no one runs from you :wacko:

Banned

right back at u psy

Psy

:lol: your jokes are amusing me

Banned

wheres ur brother? why isnt he playing anymore?

Psy

Ares

Banned

well i dont know rest of his shit one thing i can vouch for is his raptor which is not +9 like most of you thought its +8

i know this how.....well one day i was pking someone said he had raptor+9 so running next to me i open my pms and bust his balls and say nice raptor +9 gyft plys....so he says no.....i say w/e....he say +8....i say w/e a.q ....he says open trades.....i saw a raptor +8 go out of his hand to my trade box...i pressed ok of course ^_^ ...rofl... and i then he put it back on....he never town no one else was around....so i guess that is legit anyway....so i partied him up....for fun to see .... he owned alot but got owned as well....was not this babashoped god u all thought.....he got owned and did some owning....maybe his jewels are nicer but not the rap.....also we dont see the 2nd roc (+2) prob...or the shell helm (+8 ) prob....so in turn whatever i can take him at level 68....lol...rofl....arena please

Banned

shit

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast