Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

All who want to know What i am^^

This is a discussion on All who want to know What i am^^ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice try loser... yea right we all belive thats ur items.. gay...
Page: 3

dorpwn

nice try loser... yea right we all belive thats ur items..

gay

evenson

Meh, hes NOT much harder then any other level 70..... I can beat him just like all the other level 70 warriors on human.......

0wnoR

Originally posted by evenson
    Meh, hes NOT much harder then any other level 70..... *I can beat him just like all the other level 70 warriors on human.......
    warrior version of 0000000 :lol:

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by phantomlink
    The last time he was scanned by K2, he had +3 WP, +3 We's, +2 EME, +2 GB, +2 or 3 ROC's

This is just a fake screenshot to make him look legit
    i tho u wasnt suppose to tell

anyway, y k2 doesnt scan him again?

how come he has +7 shell like pauldron but +8 BOOTS...

Trii

Originally posted by SlmShady
    how come he has +7 shell like pauldron but +8 BOOTS...
    cuz a friend he borrowed the shit from didnt have +7 shell boots so he had to bust his +8 ones

Havvk

-_- i just cant believe he had the idea to try BULLSHIT all of us posting he has those items,with this post
    i only confirm that he is a mother fuker bastard who dupe,kosp and now try to be "cool" and try get some
    friends in game cuz all ppl next to him are same bullshit like hakan_53_tr,lordof....etc,etc,etc..

_faaliyet_volcom_ pls we all know u are shit,u have 2 choices:

1- be honest and post ur items (yes those +3 uniques)
    2- get a gun..i bet u know how to use it

Doc

Originally posted by xourico
    well, I already partied with him sometimes, Im a priest, so I kinda know how much he can tank, and he tanks as much as any other lvl 70 <_<...

but, once again, Im human, so I have no ideia how much he hits...

oh well, doc1 hits me 800/900 too, while other lvl 70 archers hit me only ~600 max 700... so...

See I told you that I'm 1337 baba *Runs off to hide +5 unique jewellery and +10 IB* h43r:

AllTheWay

well he hits pretty hard, but i believe him, when i played my first rogue which had arround 700-800 AC, rebelde dmg'd me arround 1000-1300.
    faliyet dmg's me the same.
    i dont think he is a duper, if his name wasnt turkish, and he was inside
    Tormentors, you guys wouldnt even say anything.
    [i dont know him personally, im not turkish, not trying to protect him,
    i just think he is telling the truth, thats all.]

Jubilex

See I told you that I'm 1337 baba * *Runs off to hide +5 unique jewellery and +10 IB* *
    rofl....Doc1 FTW !!!!!

The last time he was scanned by K2, he had +3 WP, +3 We's, +2 EME, +2 GB, +2 or 3 ROC's *

This is just a fake screenshot to make him look legit
    WOW, makes my +0 uniques look ordinary.........duping to +1, +2, +3 FTW......I'm sure there are plenty of players with + jewelry but to most of us they are household names....who's he ? ^_^

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Can I borrow one of your +5 ROCs...I'll give it back after PK oke ?

dah

Most lvl 70s hit me 400 - 600 max w/o any spear def or shields. You however hit me for 500 with 80 spear defence and a shield and no i wasnt duffed, please faaliyet cut the crap.

Aqu

Yeah dont give me that.

GlarFist can rape me yes, no denying that, but he hits NOWHERE near as hard as you faaliyet.

So whats the difference? Both shell warriors with uniques and a raptor +8. Why does one hit substancially more than the other?

Oh yeah, its because GlarFist has +0 and +1 legit uniques, whereas faaliyet has +3.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by xourico
    well, I already partied with him sometimes, Im a priest, so I kinda know how much he can tank, and he tanks as much as any other lvl 70 <_<...

but, once again, Im human, so I have no ideia how much he hits...

oh well, doc1 hits me 800/900 too, while other lvl 70 archers hit me only ~600 max 700... so...
    someone prolly said this but doc is lv 70 isnt he?

crystal_clear

yes and he is one of the oldest archers, who has had very good items for a long time.

plus archer damage can range hugely, ie. 1 arrow shower on a troll for me with 1400 ap will have hits at 500 dmg and hits at 1100 dmg

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast