Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

All who want to know What i am^^

This is a discussion on All who want to know What i am^^ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by elzeus You guyz would get tore up on ares if you think a lvl 70 warrior hitting ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by elzeus
    You guyz would get tore up on ares if you think a lvl 70 warrior hitting you 900 is hard. Avg lvl 70 ap= 2300 Max pimped out baba = 3200ap paper mages get hit anywhere from 1k-1.5k BUFFED, Debuffed you can usually 1 hit them . Leave the guy alone if k2 wants they can get of their bum and do something. Until then anything you guys said hasn't been extreme enough to make him suspect. Get spear def.
    ya ya, we all know ares is biggest babashop server, everyone with "legit" +3 unique.. and got skills pffffff... -.-

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)
    Originally posted by phantomlink
    The last time he was scanned by K2, he had +3 WP, +3 We's, +2 EME, +2 GB, +2 or 3 ROC's

This is just a fake screenshot to make him look legit

Pwnt

Threads like this are so pointless, don't make them, thanks.[/b]
    PWNT on us, not him. Obviously K2 doesn't give a fuck.[/b]

So true, so true.

<!--QuoteBegin-elzeus
    @
    You guyz would get tore up on ares if you think a lvl 70 warrior hitting you 900 is hard. Avg lvl 70 ap= 2300 Max pimped out baba = 3200ap paper mages get hit anywhere from 1k-1.5k BUFFED, Debuffed you can usually 1 hit them . Leave the guy alone if k2 wants they can get of their bum and do something. Until then anything you guys said hasn't been extreme enough to make him suspect. Get spear def.

SLM Zeus:

<!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

The last time he was scanned by K2, he had +3 WP, +3 We's, +2 EME, +2 GB, +2 or 3 ROC's

This is just a fake screenshot to make him look legit
    [/quote]

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Obviously K2 doesn't give a fuck.
    They do give a fuk, or else where did those scan came from.

But K2's commen sense sux, their theory is: Diez is "old" enough to ppl make legit +3 uniques.. zzzzzzz -_-

xourico

lol no one in AHM have +2 or +1 uniques??

now gather them all... cant you make 1 or 2 +3?? or even more, probably alot more!

so its possible :P loool j/k

RunIfYouCan

if those are all his stuff what happend to his CS? or did he lose it?

_Rebelde_

Who is Lvl 70 warior ?
    Respect To My Dupe FTW !!! faaliyet.
    i was playing my mage and i have spear def gloves +5/20 spear boot +5/20 in ib and matchless.

Originally posted by xourico
    lol no one in AHM have +2 or +1 uniques??

now gather them all... cant you make 1 or 2 +3?? or even more, probably alot more!

so its possible :P loool j/k
    i have a +1 re and a +1 eme

i think hype had a +1 we and a wp

morax has a +1 ruby ring

and i think boyt made a +1 opal earing

beyond that and a couple of kekuri rings, oh and my +3 ice belt, no i dont think anyone else does, so no, we couldn't make +3's

morax

if anyone is selling another Ruby Ring for In game money give me a shout - i wouldnt mind another +1

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    well, I already partied with him sometimes, Im a priest, so I kinda know how much he can tank, and he tanks as much as any other lvl 70 <_<...

but, once again, Im human, so I have no ideia how much he hits...

oh well, doc1 hits me 800/900 too, while other lvl 70 archers hit me only ~600 max 700... so...

See I told you that I'm 1337 baba *Runs off to hide +5 unique jewellery and +10 IB* h43r:[/b]
    Other lvl 70 archers? W00t is there many legit ones? Xou old friend if I was orc, I would hit u 600 with shadow hunter, well mostly 500 but 600 hit wouldn't be even miracle. Some paper mages 1.3k, now imagine the day I get dark pursuer...orcs really dun wanna see that day :lol: Day Doc starts to cheat I go assasin ok? Because after that day there is no legit archer, simple as that...

Oh and also about Faa...that is most likely his secondary gear, because well I know some items he uses and they are not +0, but who cares...anyone ever seen Hakan53_tr perm banned? Stop complaining some guys just can do what ever they want and nothing will be done. If this would have been old days, u wouldn't have seen this kinda shit, not even in forums, but worst is that now u see that everyday...ingame

Wextor

I have a +2 kek ring and a +1 mana belt :P
    lemme see if I have a ruby ring for you morax

silkbundle

This guy really knows in which sction to send a post about himself.

ko4life.com Forum Index --->> Cheaters[/b]

i can tell something about this topic. U show us some items faaliyet baaah. Before ppl talk about u r a cheater u were really tough. After all of these in cz u r a bit weak huh? That is absolutely a FAKE! U set off ur nice stuffs cuz u afraid of something. Anyway don't try , ppl could guess ur items , ur dmg was so so so hard. The items what u show us can suck my balls , can't fuk my ass , then how could i was fuked?? just bb

simomofin

Originally posted by silkbundle

ko4life.com Forum Index --->> Cheaters
    [/b]
    haha rofl'ed, dude u pwned him hehe :lol:

Originally posted by simomofin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(simomofin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-silkbundle

ko4life.com Forum Index --->> Cheaters
    [/b]
    haha rofl'ed, dude u pwned him hehe :lol:[/b]
    Actually the mod who moved it here pwned him.

xourico

can someone drain him please??? :mellow:

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast