Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Animaniacs (aka respect) THEY LIKE TO BUG IT BUG IT

This is a discussion on Animaniacs (aka respect) THEY LIKE TO BUG IT BUG IT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is @ olympia but pretty sure there from other servers but regardless HERE WE GO OLYMPIA well first it ...
Page: 1

Default Animaniacs (aka respect) THEY LIKE TO BUG IT BUG IT

This is @ olympia but pretty sure there from other servers but regardless HERE WE GO OLYMPIA

well first it was this i cought them at ft bugging it along with the rest of turkey this is @ server olympia and ofc i was there on my mage waiting for last minute to kill a lard orc or something like that so a vr would spawn and wreck there fun (and jus so u ppl know ITS STILL BUGGABLE nothing changed jus empty threats from k2) but yeh here we go jihad and coru (there clan leader) are there both dead in the end

and after i made this topic in olympia section we come to find that they've learned to do other things too like killing isiloon with 1 priest nice huh (well they're claiming to never have killed it but there all 70 or close to it now im sure they've beaten regen by now)

oh and heres there vent if u wanna speak to them 38.99.129.218 4096

and wat i have to say in the end until now i thought u were all really legit players but now i say MODA FHK U BRAZZILIAN TRASH

QuIcK

Originally posted by ilovemygirl
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39323 *
    plz ready all
    dirka dirka what?

olyarch

change name looneý tunes.

ýou are bugs bunný.

oký baba?

Road

When a mod reads this topic can I please make a request. Can we from now on ban proven cheaters on these forums. It's pointless to talk to a cheater since they tend to be flamers and I don't want to hear anything thier cheating mouth poops out anyway. Is that too much to ask??

Technicolor

maybe i didnt read it right... but why is jihad, the one u complaining about, in ur party on the first pic :wub: :blink:

it was jihad and coru and no u didn't read right i was one who killed mobs so vr would spawn

cRuX

Too bad that's not the real "Respect"...It's just some fag Brazillian guys that made a clan with a few of respects BR's

Banned

wow got to love no heals for anyone on isloon......bug ftw

simple

yep real respect clan is in beramus and manes ^^ ^_^ this guys are from old rezpect clan

old ke ss

TunaFishyMe

he never said that the isloon bugging was recent

tolgahan

before 2 days ago.i was in forgetten temple.before monsters come ppl started to say "dont attack dont attack" .it was the first FT for me ^^. i didnt know what wd happen.They invited me party.i joined. mages started to tp everybody 3-4 times.after monsters came everybody waited until last 4 mins.i used a Ts but i saw that someone who didnt use sc can walk around n monsters dont attack them.
    in 4 mins they killed all the monsters.i think 6-7 ppl got the box.i died coz i couldnt notice ts was finised ^^.
    i mean FT bug is still alive.
    n clan GuncelForum .Their leader is a fucking duper.my friend said me "i know him from his forum.leader says they are duping items n selling for real money".He asked Clan leader to show his items.
    +8 shell set n +8 raptor :blink:
    These are all coz of fucking k2.they couldnt stop dupe n bug abusing.
    if the point is jihadd n his clan. i dont know them

i am the only idiot here????

[b][SIZE=2]PRIVETE PLZ POST REAL SCREAN SHOOT I AM KEEP SAYING IF U CAN PROVE ANYTHINK I LL QUIT KO N GIFT U ALL MY ITESN..
    HOW MANY TIMES I LL NEED ASK FOR IT???

AND YES we wont respect only private told it. we never told it.

we arANIMANICs .. so dont worry...

Y THE HELLL, PRIVATE, U KEEP IGORING MY QUESTION????

Originally posted by JMann
    All I have to say is I had no idea what was going on until Private came on our ventrilo a while ago paging everyone in our passworded channel. When I came up to see who it was he told me he was Big_Mac and wanted to know if we were bugging isiloon tonight and to invite him from seeking. Quit being a fucking hypocrit moron! Since you know TOS violations so well, im sure your familiar with the policie on the website which states "Staff Impersonation = Account Terminated". Anyways, thats not the point. My point is none of these screenshots prove anything. Tell me something, if next time your taking Talos I go and take a screen shot of you, and the priest out of the ss that means your tanking him by himself with no heals? No dumb fuck! It simply means i turned the camera and hid the priest from the screen shot. Just because Jihadd is the only one in the ss doesnt mean he was the only priest. All the rogues were simply draining and ranging at the very end, and the warriors were tanking it with priests. *

Now, I dont know what happened in FT this afternoon since I wasnt on, but from your screenshots I can tell you that you need to start using fraps cuz they dont prove shit. The other thing I had to say as well, is that I finally understand why you talk so much shit on the forums. When you came on ventrilo I thought you were a 10 year old school girl. Your balls really need to grow hair on them soon and drop cuz that shit is just embarassing. Next time you plan on coming on ventrilo to talk shit to people get one of those devices kidnappers use to ask for their ransom which make their voices deep cuz your just gonna keep being made fun of. Save yourself the embarassment and just keep talking on the forums.

Now all I have to say to you is play your fucking game and mind your own business unless you have concrete proof about someone. Dont you have anything better to do in game or in life than checking for new posts on this forum every 5 seconds? Do you really think you are going to expose us to the whole "world" (lol) as cheaters with these proofless screenshots? Like everyone else in my clan said, just e-mail the GM our screenshots. And just to clear things up for ya, none of us are turks, we are all Brazilian. Now, since you seem like an ignorant 10 year old school girl who got molested too many times by her principal, Brazil is in South America, and NO! *we dont speak Spanish dumb shit. Anyways, im getting off track. Good luck getting us banned with those screenshots and have a nice day.

p.s. Dont be afraid to tell us who you are in game. We dont hate you, we just feel sorry for you. I promisse we'll still invite you to our parties.
    +1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast