Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Animaniacs (aka respect) THEY LIKE TO BUG IT BUG IT

This is a discussion on Animaniacs (aka respect) THEY LIKE TO BUG IT BUG IT within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JMann All I have to say is I had no idea what was going on until Private ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by JMann
    All I have to say is I had no idea what was going on until Private came on our ventrilo a while ago paging everyone in our passworded channel. When I came up to see who it was he told me he was Big_Mac and wanted to know if we were bugging isiloon tonight and to invite him from seeking. Quit being a fucking hypocrit moron! Since you know TOS violations so well, im sure your familiar with the policie on the website which states "Staff Impersonation = Account Terminated". Anyways, thats not the point. My point is none of these screenshots prove anything. Tell me something, if next time your taking Talos I go and take a screen shot of you, and the priest out of the ss that means your tanking him by himself with no heals? No dumb fuck! It simply means i turned the camera and hid the priest from the screen shot. Just because Jihadd is the only one in the ss doesnt mean he was the only priest. All the rogues were simply draining and ranging at the very end, and the warriors were tanking it with priests.

Now, I dont know what happened in FT this afternoon since I wasnt on, but from your screenshots I can tell you that you need to start using fraps cuz they dont prove shit. The other thing I had to say as well, is that I finally understand why you talk so much shit on the forums. When you came on ventrilo I thought you were a 10 year old school girl. Your balls really need to grow hair on them soon and drop cuz that shit is just embarassing. Next time you plan on coming on ventrilo to talk shit to people get one of those devices kidnappers use to ask for their ransom which make their voices deep cuz your just gonna keep being made fun of. Save yourself the embarassment and just keep talking on the forums.

Now all I have to say to you is play your fucking game and mind your own business unless you have concrete proof about someone. Dont you have anything better to do in game or in life than checking for new posts on this forum every 5 seconds? Do you really think you are going to expose us to the whole "world" (lol) as cheaters with these proofless screenshots? Like everyone else in my clan said, just e-mail the GM our screenshots. And just to clear things up for ya, none of us are turks, we are all Brazilian. Now, since you seem like an ignorant 10 year old school girl who got molested too many times by her principal, Brazil is in South America, and NO! *we dont speak Spanish dumb shit. Anyways, im getting off track. Good luck getting us banned with those screenshots and have a nice day.

p.s. Dont be afraid to tell us who you are in game. We dont hate you, we just feel sorry for you. I promisse we'll still invite you to our parties.
    Pls dude,u making me feel an idiot...
    That day i was killing some servants for fun,and i decided to pay a visit to that sexy b1tch isiloon.
    Then i saw you guys tanking her with 1 fuking single priest,and that priest was not healing much,some times
    he was sitting tho
    :blink:

And even if i lie(noway cause i don't even care),u telling me that i took ss on purpose and u had millions of priests healing there,then...HOW THE FUK HAPPENED AND WE DONT SEE,NOT EVEN A SINGLE 1920 HEAL,AM I SO FUCKING SYCHRONIZED??? :angry:

srry i dont want make u an idiot :wub:

Banned

It's ok then
    Just don't keep saying that u didn't bugged her.

[quote]i am the only idiot here????

[b][SIZE=2]PRIVETE PLZ POST REAL SCREAN SHOOT I AM KEEP SAYING IF U CAN PROVE ANYTHINK I LL QUIT KO N GIFT U ALL MY ITESN..
    HOW MANY TIMES I LL NEED ASK FOR IT???

AND YES we wont respect only private told it. we never told it.

we arANIMANICs .. so dont worry...

Y THE HELLL, PRIVATE, U KEEP IGORING MY QUESTION????
    are u retarded? u know dam well that ur piece of shit clan is bug abusing. wait till this gets to a gm and all u stupid noobs get banned. private showed more than enough proof to show ur shitty clan is full of cheaters. can u pls tell me how it is possible to kill isiloon with 1 priest without bug abusing? IT ISNT POSSIBLE U MORON. u clearly bug abused and ur too fuking stupid to admit it.

priest_

poweredbygod is a priest too athen! so there were 2, but poweredbygod was attacking isiloon :/

Banned

Originally posted by priest_
    poweredbygod is a priest too athen! so there were 2, but poweredbygod was attacking isiloon :/
    Well done dude,i didn't noticed that. Bp tanking isiloon <_<

is that 4761 hp dmg ?

[quote]
    i am the only idiot here????

[b][SIZE=2]PRIVETE PLZ POST REAL SCREAN SHOOT I AM KEEP SAYING IF U CAN PROVE ANYTHINK I LL QUIT KO N GIFT U ALL MY ITESN..
    HOW MANY TIMES I LL NEED ASK FOR IT???

AND YES we wont respect only private told it. we never told it.

we arANIMANICs .. so dont worry...

Y THE HELLL, PRIVATE, U KEEP IGORING MY QUESTION????
    are u retarded? u know dam well that ur piece of shit clan is bug abusing. wait till this gets to a gm and all u stupid noobs get banned. private showed more than enough proof to show ur shitty clan is full of cheaters. can u pls tell me how it is possible to kill isiloon with 1 priest without bug abusing? IT ISNT POSSIBLE U MORON. u clearly bug abused and ur too fuking stupid to admit it.
    READY ALL BEFORE SAY ANY THINK

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AthenSlayeR)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-priest_
    Well done dude,i didn't noticed that. Bp tanking isiloon <_<[/b]
    man private is telling "corujao buged ft"

1 gm told there are no more bug..
    2 i m stil dont understand y he post scranshot hinding his name his skils his dmg hiding all expect corujao... y? can u tell me? he told was in a mage well then no problem post here i want c.. u dont?
    3 u r ok man i am not telling u r wrong but stil cant prove

ALL i want is c real screan shot...
    u dont?

H0lysh1t

gl with that crappy offer bb

tolgahan

1 gm told there are no more bug.. *
    didnt u read my post?
    i was there.I saw a warrior was walking around but monsters didnt hit him?
    why?
    coz its buged.

Mental_Anguish

No mage I know of has 47xx HP. Something is wrong with this whole picture.

he does have undying buff D:

cRuX

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    he does have undying buff D:
    Still not that much hp..at lvl 61?

i dont play that mage so its stated full hp except hower much to wear staff and +9 papers and yes undying buff

figured u'd move it to cheaters but watever

FT IS STILL BUGGABLE they were spamming 3 minutes daaka daaka so i killed lard orc and spawned VR its still bugable its jus empty threat from k2 like always kk babaZ ?

also coru was far away cuz even tho vr spawned they were gonna kill all of em then take out vr and yes there were warriors there bugging it that are very capable of tanking vr hits including a large ammount of remember me warriors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12