Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

kratos = Scammer!!!

This is a discussion on kratos = Scammer!!! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i have mage in ionia server, IGN SweeTLipZ i gave my info to sumone k4life nick name is kratos ,his ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default kratos = Scammer!!!

i have mage in ionia server, IGN SweeTLipZ i gave my info to sumone k4life nick name is kratos ,his msn [email protected] he plays in kronos server , he told me he can play with my char while his friend playing with his char, then i said ok and gave the info, he logged twice, i had 1.5k knight cash , i said to him dont buy any scrolls or anything, wat he did , he told me he is going away will do sumthing , he wont be able to play for a while, and i was busy with my sin merchanting so i couldnt log with mage and couldnt check anything wats going on with char,

he knew that so he opened an archer in kronos server , he exped to 55 probly with k0sp cuz there was bow on his hand when i loged, and he scammed all my knight cash in kronos and transfered his own char. now he probly deleted me on msn , i cant contact with him.

he was the only one know my pw and play in kronos. its so clear,,

and i wll give u a ss of the char he exped in kronos to get knight cashs..

=[ hope he will get banned =\

Cooba

OMG ppl are so retarded this time... I'd like to see him banned on ko4life :S. And its sad too see you scammed again Russ :S.

JizzzInMyPants

lucky i saw this topic, was gonna share his char with him. his prolly not honest player then.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cooba View Post
    OMG ppl are so retarded this time... I'd like to see him banned on ko4life :S. And its sad too see you scammed again Russ :S.
    yep this is the second time , first time was sin , now mage, i couldnt even bother to write here in the first time when i got scammed but after second time , i realized its better to share those kinda ppl in here so they cant do same thing for sumone else,,

both scammed by sharers

PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasKomutaN View Post
    i have mage in ionia server, IGN SweeTLipZ i gave my info to sumone k4life nick name is kratos ,his msn [email protected] he plays in kronos server , he told me he can play with my char while his friend playing with his char, then i said ok and gave the info, he logged twice, i had 1.5k knight cash , i said to him dont buy any scrolls or anything, wat he did , he told me he is going away will do sumthing , he wont be able to play for a while, and i was busy with my sin merchanting so i couldnt log with mage and couldnt check anything wats going on with char,

he knew that so he opened an archer in kronos server , he exped to 55 probly with k0sp cuz there was bow on his hand when i loged, and he scammed all my knight cash in kronos and transfered his own char. now he probly deleted me on msn , i cant contact with him.

he was the only one know my pw and play in kronos. its so clear,,

and i wll give u a ss of the char he exped in kronos to get knight cashs..

no real proof that kratos did it...
    just speculation.

i have been playing with kratos since carnac-west, hes a trust able guy sorry... bb

Banned

/lmao

kratos will never scam even if u had in + ib + all items in kronos
    and not talking about freakin knight cash dude

kratos did not scam u.

Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    /lmao

kratos did not scam u.

+1
    like i said
    you got data base hacked or some one else knows your info baba

Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    /lmao

kratos did not scam u.
    +1.... he has held items like dark vane +8, shard +8 rb, etc... why the fuck would he scam you such pussy shit like that.....

EDIT:
    in case you dont know, this is BankinAndTankin/AKAPILLSBURYDOUGHBOY and Potsnifff from Carnac West. I've had kratos as a loyal clanny for almost 9 months, and you have pretty much nothing worth scamming considering he held items worth a wholeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lot more
    Last edited by thesmallone101; 11-14-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    +1.... he has held items like dark vane +8, shard +8 rb, etc... why the fuck would he scam you such pussy shit like that.....

called it -_-

hmmmm dv 8 or 1.6 kc....

lmao this guy is a fucking idiot!
    NO PROOF

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    EDIT:
    in case you dont know, this is BankinAndTankin/AKAPILLSBURYDOUGHBOY and Potsnifff from Carnac West. I've had kratos as a loyal clanny for almost 9 months
    in case you didnt know noone cares..

No matter how much you knew him or know him, there was alot of people here who was trusty but still they turned their back on friends and scammed people so ''I know him hes trusty'' crap donsnt mean shit.

This is a fair warning to people out there and as long as kratos got a good explanation he got nothing to worry about. Hes probably at work or school so chill out
    Last edited by loveya; 11-14-2009 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    in case you didnt know noone cares..

No matter how much you knew him or know him, there was alot of people here who was trusty who but still turned their back on friends and scammed people so ''I know him hes trusty'' crap donsnt mean shit.

This is a fair warning to people out there and as long as kratos got a good explanation he got nothing to worry about. Hes probably at work or school so chill out
    i just said that because sometimes scammers vouch scammers lol, just wanted to show its a legit vouch, not a spam scam vouch

Thout I made it clear that all vouches is useless

Banned Senior Member

he was the only person knows my pw, and he plays in kronos , thats enough u still asking proof , if sumone hacked my char , they would take the char not spend a couple of days to exp a char in kronos and transfer the cash there, and why it happened when i gave the pw to him?

isnt it weird? i gave him my pw and i checked a week later maybe less, its happaned, i dont really care wat i lost, im just warning , all up 2 u guys.

kratos

for real bro? i haven't been home for like 2/3 days and even if i was home why would i take your knight cash? lol... i havn't logged ur mage in ike 2/3 days aswell, i'll take SS of my own char in kronos just to show u that i

1) dont have any scrolls whatsoever
    2)i have no knightcash whatsoever
    3) that my level and xp is still the same cause i havn't been on froawhile

so ask yourself this..would u rather party in NorCal or play this dumb game in socal lolXD

and bro if i wanted to scam someone, i wouldn't come back to this game

Sorry that i didn't want to xp your mage because i was under the impression taht i as going to pk your sin and you wouldn't let me, which is totaly fine, so if u remember, i did tell you to tell me when ur done merching ur shit...cause homie, why would i go and koxp a rogue on kronos lol..seroulsy..and why would i name it Chuckeyrulez? xDD

anyway, i wouldn't xpxp your mage if i can't even xpxp my own mage...so sorry that you got fucked over and you think of the first person in your head and u blame them, fucking benchot

and why would it be me? judging on how fast you gave me the info and you already told em that u got scammed before a few times, why would it be me lOL?

SS's of my char on kronos....no scrols...lol xDDD

edit: when i upload it i'll hit it up here

edit2: here you are.. even if i did take it..it would take 48 hours to transfer... and its less han 48..

1st in spot:

2nd inn spot

3rd inn spot;

and well i only have 3 spots full on my inn but just for you, and your hot wife, i'll put all 8 of 'em

4th..

5th

6th

7th

8th

thar she blows!

edit number 3: ive been tryin to logg msn but can't.. so yea

and cooba go fuckyourself dumb 4 year old
    Last edited by kratos; 11-14-2009 at 05:34 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast