Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammer under blackbreed´s name!

This is a discussion on Scammer under blackbreed´s name! within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Beware guys, today i wanted to trade with someone from ko4life and Danny wanted to be our trade moderator (Blackbreed). ...
Page: 1

GeneralDeath

Beware guys,

today i wanted to trade with someone from ko4life and Danny wanted to be our trade moderator (Blackbreed).

Then a guy pmed me with: "Ok,we can trade now"

But his email was different.It wasnt Danny´s email.It was nearly the same,i didnt even realized it.My tradepartner just saw it and after that the "Fake - Danny" had to go -.-

I dont know if the real Danny wants,that i post his email here,so i wait for his response.But beware of that guy!! Only trade with Danny,when he pms you on ko4life....

fakeemail: [email protected]

more details will follow!!

Ariakas

If its not Danny that you have try to scamm me...

1 - You have invit him... Where do you know this msn?
    2 - How he know what danny have said yesterday?
    3 - The msn is .de like you ... strange

I just wait an awnser from Blackbreed here. If it s not him --> Trade ll be freeze definitively

GeneralDeath

There are 2 more options,but i wll not reply until i got proof for that.

2 guys knew from that "trade". a friend of mine,and you.

I would have sent you the money without noticing,that not Danny has the rappy.Maybe it was a fake of you

But as i said,i try to find out what/who that was and look for some other things depending a friend,who also knew that.
    But without proofs i wont say any names.

And the trade is definitely frozen,until i dont have proofs what happened and who it was.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

lol, again? I never posted my "temporary email" on ko4life, I only PM'd people it and gave it to my friends in vent.. already another scammer? I feel so special -.-

I am [email protected].

I suppose I'll make a new email soon, WHEN AM I GETTING @KO4LIFE ALREADY!!!!???

ahahah poor danny, he hasnt make his new email id public and he has impersonators already :;D

ahahah poor danny, he hasnt make his new email id public and he has impersonators already :;D[/b]
    It's probably some low life friend(s) of mine who wanna take advantage of my position..

It's probably some low life friend(s) of mine who wanna take advantage of my position..[/b]
    I would like to take advantage of you if say your position was...DOGGYSTYLE :P

OK, I found out the scammer is: GeneralDeath.

He will be banned hopefully today.

Nice try, but IP checks show that you, the accusative, is the scammer himself.

Proof: GeneralDeath's email = [email protected]
    Scammers email = [email protected]

Yesterday, when I was trade moderating a Raptor+9 on CWest between Ariakas and GeneralDeath, I had the raptor in my noob's character hands and GeneralDeath made up some last second excuse about how he can't send money through paypal. I also had a gut feeling that he was a scammer and told him "people who abuse the tend to always be hiding something, it just so happens to be that most paypal scammers have this habit", and so on. He refused to agree, but that's just from my experiences, looks like I was really right

Anyway, when I was trade modding, I told the two to meet me at Folk Village (this is the FIRST time I have ever told people to meet me there) and in the conversation between Ariakas and the scammer's email, he tells Ariakas to meet at Folk. The emails ends in .de too

Nice try child.

Your offline from msn but your online on forums, why don't you want to talk to me pussy?

i believe he was a well known scammer on ares, or some1 with almost same nick h34r:

Yep.

i believe he was a well known scammer on ares, or some1 with almost same nick h34r:[/b]
    Yes exactly that one.

Ariakas

He has tell me that it s me that i have try to scamm him.... zzzzzzzzzz

lol selftpwned?

superturk

It's probably some low life friend(s) of mine who wanna take advantage of my position..[/b]
    jason.

GeneralDeath

lol.I wont say anythingto that.

I really dont care what you guys think,but tell me,how you do a IP check with a dynamic IP ? That´s very interesting.

You caught me as a scammer? you did nothing.

But as i said,i wont care about that.It just showed me,that the KO community is still the same.So baba ko4life and hello to chinese Sellers.

Byebye and ban me,i dont care at all..

The ppl in my sig can ALL vouch for me.You can pm every single person and everyone will tell you that i am NOT a scammer.There are guys i sold items for 700 $...and i gave them the items.

bye

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast