Another Scammer

This is a discussion on Another Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=22486 MSN: [email protected] He told me he couldn't log in any servers for the gold bars and he scammed my ...
Page: 1

aqturk

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=22486

MSN: [email protected]

He told me he couldn't log in any servers for the gold bars and he scammed my kesn code for platinum 30 days...His offer was 13 gbs which was good for me but now I lost everything.

All I have is photos...Please /ipban?

If you read clearly, i'm xx. and he's Lalalala

Also, at first he said he couldn't use the code but I should have never helped him, he gives me a picture of error and I pointed out that he had an extra space in front.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=10

Although this thread will most likely be moved, soon hopefully.

aqturk

Okay, if it's moved, I'll update this then..

Richie

I had a similar issue.
    What i did (shattered crystal) was complained that the code was invalid, they then replaced my code after an investigation. They contacted k2 and found the code had been used and then banned that account for fraud. I was then given another code.
    Was funny, the fag who used my code got his lvl 79 banned

aqturk

Yeah, I know but this company gametimezone.com has a policy of no digital refunds.

Banned

second pic ,
    Game : Knight Online World
    Nickname: yinnei
    Premium : PLATINUM

aqturk

I told him that, he just scammed me. Got scared and left me hanging on msn with no answer now.

Banned Senior Member

Killer says ur account is on Platinium Premium, but that's no excuse he scammed you. Ofcourse someone can use a code for himself and sell what he has left :/

LoL nub!He scammed me too and i wrote in his profile: He is a SCAMMER!Its ur fault if u never view profiles...

This is his msn address too: [email protected]

LoL nub!He scammed me too and i wrote in his profile: He is a SCAMMER!Its ur fault if u never view profiles...

This is his msn address too: [email protected][/b]
    You should have made a topic in the forum about it. You can't expect people to go to someones profile to check this information out. What 90% of the people do, They will browse forums and make sure that they don't see anything bad posted about this player and continue on with their transaction. So, If this it what you are saying. It's you're fault he was able to get scammed. =]

So many fucking scammers on Ko4life its pissing me off, Why scam for a fucking KESN lol its getting ridiculas