Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another stupid ~Glitching lvl 70 warior

This is a discussion on Another stupid ~Glitching lvl 70 warior within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LaStKill3r Server Areas Nation:Orc Lvl 70 warior TURKY of coures I still dont understand How he made 700 damage to ...
Page: 1

Crazy2010

Default Another stupid ~Glitching lvl 70 warior

LaStKill3r
    Server Areas
    Nation:Orc
    Lvl 70 warior
    TURKY of coures
    I still dont understand How he made 700 damage to me ...i wasnt malice i have 1245 defense

Images are enough than frap ...

Kailean

lol lastkiller is one of the biggest cheaters on ares. macro combo,auto cure,glithing etc... armor?hmm... think yourself.

Crazy2010

I wonder why every time i get close to him His scream/LagCut 100% faild safe ...

Oh well i just posted

yes big baba cheater..
    best dmg was 1.5k on me..
    550def, 20spear-Gauns, Absolutnes..

and his combos WOHOOO faster then a racing car

Assaf001

Default Re: Another stupid ~Glitching lvl 70 warior

Originally posted by Crazy2010

I still dont understand How he made 700 damage to me ...i wasnt malice i have 1245 defense
    his raptor must be +9 or +10 :P

Murtaza

Crazy2010 = Matsuki right?

U R FUCKING RETARDED GUY!! JUST FRAPS IT YOU FUCKING MORON! This is the 3rd time u accuse ppl with glitching...

MORON, Go and get 2mb connection, or just leave this game.

SCREENSHOTS DOES NOT PROVE glitching... FRAPS IT FRAPS IT FRAPS IT FRAPS IT!!!!

I M PRETTY SURE U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT GLITCHING IS!

now turn back to ur shithole...

GangS

stfu murtaza

Murtaza

Did i hurt you kiddo?

this is non of ur business. So u stfu.

GangS

dude the guy did not tell you anything and you come here insulting him ? so why dont you stfu? :rollseyes:

Murtaza

OK, seriously...

When u meet a guy who spams forums "OMG OMG, THAT GUY IS A GLITCHER, HERE ARE THE Screenshots... THIS IS FUKING CHEATER, HE HIT ME 23984623 dmg. I HAVE 1240 AC, wtf wtf?!?!?"

And everytime some1 says that he has to Fraps the glitcher....

Blaming people shouldnt be that easy...

that s why he pisses me off. OBviously he has a slow connection, and the funny thing is he still doesnt know graphic bugs in KO...

crazy2010 ur like the only warrior i see ever to pk with 960 pots. do u know how to combo? cause if u do then 960 pots wont help u ever win 1v1s... and maybe it was graphic bug i really cant say maybe if u got fraps it would help to tell.

Originally posted by GangS
    dude the guy did not tell you anything and you come here insulting him ? *so why dont you stfu? *:rollseyes:
    +1!

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Murtaza
    Crazy2010 = Matsuki right?

U R FUCKING RETARDED GUY!! JUST FRAPS IT YOU FUCKING MORON! This is the 3rd time u accuse ppl with glitching...

MORON, Go and get 2mb connection, or just leave this game.

SCREENSHOTS DOES NOT PROVE glitching... FRAPS IT FRAPS IT FRAPS IT FRAPS IT!!!!

I M PRETTY SURE U DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT GLITCHING IS! *

now turn back to ur shithole...

Make sure you put Axe and spear defense next time and CTRL MINOR SPAMM then TOWN BOooo

"Noob" only cheaters fair other cheaters cuz you are one of them

Crazy2010

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    crazy2010 ur like the only warrior i see ever to pk with 960 pots. do u know how to combo? cause if u do then 960 pots wont help u ever win 1v1s... and maybe it *was graphic bug i really cant say maybe if u got fraps it would help to tell.
    No im not pking , it was the time when less turks went to bed ...so i usualy go to bowl for bosses i use most of the time 960 ,1000 HP buff , and 150 ac, but also got soul of potions , 300,1500,in the invntory etc..

and really it wasnt bug graphic i dont think it was ..
    However i wasnt pking at all ALl im doing running in bowl for bosses and he came from now where he had priests , mage i had to run .and he start hitting me

Goofy

and maybe he didnt have fraps on for lets say, more FPS?
    maybe his graphics card does not "handle" the live recording?

and omg stop cursing at everyone who makes a post. 90% of the posts include the word ****hole. (put whatever you like for the asterisks

.pz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast