blkdrgn Hacker and Scammer from Pathos..

This is a discussion on blkdrgn Hacker and Scammer from Pathos.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Edit : I wrote this topic just incase some people thinks hes trustable and wants the account To those who ...
Page: 1

tamachan

Edit : I wrote this topic just incase some people thinks hes trustable and wants the account

To those who still thinks hes not a scammer, heres full proof of everything incase some of u guys dont know that hes a scammer and are doing trades secretly in pms... this guy hacked my friend " JustGlory "... some how manage to hack everything...

In this picture, u can see that he claims to be selling a account and Items that my friend had and got hacked on the same day he Registered and made a selling topic.
    The one on the left side is our Clan website and thats his Player List... on the right is the Items and account the hacker is claiming that he has them...

my friend says he saw this guy making a topic with some of the items HE DONT REALLY HAVE being Sold... 40% Means that the items he claims to be SOLD are FAKE

2nd, my friend asked what is the name of the warrior, he says its Orientela... I didnt read that part and didnt knew he already told the name of the warrior so i asked him what the name of the warrior was and he ignored me... so then i read the whole thing again and found and he said the name of the warrior is " Orientela "
    Since he ignored me it tells me the warrior of the name is Still " Orientela "
    So i decided to make a character in Pathos with the name : Orientela " and it worked...
    heres a SS...

So he decided to lie and tell us he Name change Scrolled the warrior to something else... But didnt tell us that he ncsed the warrior until i wrote what i said on top.
    My friends has used NCS a few days after it was Enabled and they told me the previous name they had before NCS couldnt be used anymore...
    So this only mean 1 thing: When u Ncs to something else, That Previous name u had cant be used anymore...
    This guy is the worst lieing scammer i ever seen :S what idiot tries to stack a lie on top of a lie after getting caught of lieing :S
    The Link is : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...79085&st=60
    Read from Page 3 to Page 4...

This is for u JustGlory

Banned

i hope that madafaka burn in the hell

ZuBy

It looks like a whole sack with scammers have just rip up last days on Pathos. Let them burn in hell.

GL Tama and all Positive members

kennyburger

Good job tama, i hope that asshole gets ip banned

Banned

BAN BAN BAN PLS MAKE IT HURT MAKE IT FAST BURN THEM MUDA FAKAZZZZZ